Young women joining the Islamic State

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
tom
Junior Poster

Young women joining the Islamic State

Post by tom »

Stop pitying British schoolgirls joining Islamic State - they're not victims
The latest British teen girls to join Islamic State are not 'missing' - they've joined a murderous cult of their own volition, argues Emma Barnett – AMEN!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens ... -them.html

It already has thousands of comments.

Most articles covering this subject have two basic purposes, one is to stroke womens egos, and the second is propaganda against ISIS. I have not seen anyone question why are these women doing this. The numbers who do this are small. Many of the women will be turned into spies.
משה בן יצחק
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Young women joining the Islamic State

Post by Moretorque »

Do you take anything being put out by the UK as anything but propaganda? I mean come on these people have enacted a plot to inherit the earth exclusively based on lies.
Time to Hide!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

They aren't BRITISH. They're of that culture- they just have citizenship of a country that doesn't end in "-stan." I get so fed up with the headlines saying that "Swedish" men gang-raped a woman or that "British" women are marrying jihadists. They make it sound like it's someone of a completely different heritage & that "their culture" is turning against them. Maybe that's the point?

These are Somalians, Nigerians, Pakistanis, Libyans, Algerians, Iraqis, Egyptians- basically, middle easterners & africans from places that are heavily steeped in Islam. It's like if a bunch of people from Central America joined up with the Contras back when all that was going on & the story is printed as "Americans Joining Death Squads." I think of an Italian as someone named "Ernesto," not "Osama." That's not racist, either- since I wasn't saying everything from the Middle East was garbage, only that middle eastern garbage IS indeed MIDDLE EASTERN.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

I think it is wonderful for them. These girls get to be raped, abused and get to be slaves.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Jonny Law wrote:I think it is wonderful for them. These girls get to be raped, abused and get to be slaves.
Sounds like living in the West under the current economic model being imposed world wide.
Time to Hide!
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Yes its pure propaganda, and the actual numbers are quite small. Vastly larger numbers of guys go abroad because they are feed up with crappy westernized women.
משה בן יצחק
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Jonny Law wrote:I think it is wonderful for them. These girls get to be raped, abused and get to be slaves.
So basically the same as what would have been their fate as corporate whores in the West, except that there is the possibility of becoming respected matriarchs with ISIS, rather than crazy cat ladies.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Jonny Law: So that's something you're cool with, in general?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Wolfeye wrote:Jonny Law: So that's something you're cool with, in general?
Dear Wolfeye,

Feminist minded gays like yourself should understand that when women are allowed to run wild this is their behavior.

Either they get raped, abused and be the slaves of a Pimp. Or they join terrorists and get similar treatment.

Women are inferior and will defend their abuser. That is why fatherhood is important to raising a semi-decent female so they will not engage in this behavior.

Thanks and enjoy :)
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Wow....People are so brainwashed even in HA...

There is NO ISIS...WAKE UP...Its all CIA and Blue Screen Studio. There is no Young Women from UK ....Its all a drama by crisis actor...

Gosh..The amount of brainwashed people in the west is really scary...they have the means to destroy the entire world with their Ignorance..WAKE UP...There is no ISIS....
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Jonny Law: Wouldn't say I'm feminist-minded. Would say that I don't hate someone to that level without provocation (typically, this means them doing the same shit or close enought to it). Also, I don't see how someone getting raped is their own behavior. It's an imposed situation, if she threw herself to someone of her own accord, that's f***ing- not violation.

As for defending the abuser, there are various things that can go on as far as denial, Stockholm Syndrome, and all kinds of other shit. Although, I don't figure that these are things that slipped your attention. I just wanted to argue the point.
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

I tend to agree with starchild5, in that this so-called "ISIS" is american imperialistic propaganda for the soul purpose of using their war machines on Muslims so they can take their oil! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ISIS!!!!
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

I tend to agree with starchild5, in that this so-called "ISIS" is american imperialistic propaganda for the soul purpose of using their war machines on Muslims so they can take their oil! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ISIS!!!!
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »