More MGTOW scum

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

More MGTOW scum

Post by fschmidt »

I stumbled on another MGTOW forum. Here is the result:

http://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/just-ban-me-now/

MGTOW are modern scum, no different from the rest of modern culture.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: More MGTOW scum

Post by MarcosZeitola »

fschmidt wrote:I stumbled on another MGTOW forum. Here is the result:

http://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/just-ban-me-now/

MGTOW are modern scum, no different from the rest of modern culture.
MGTOW are men trying to get back at women and modern society... by acting exactly the same as women and other people in society. They then have the guts to pretend to be some sort of noble brotherhood with men sticking up for one another, but will tear you to pieces like a pack of wild wolves the second you voice an deviates from the party line. And yet they claim to be the pinnacle of freedom of speech? It's absolutely pathetic and you are wasting your time even signing up for these websites in the first place. They don't want solutions, they don't want optimism, or tradition. All they want is to bitch.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 24th, 2020, 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

The forum mod, KeyMaster, specifically laid down the conditions for getting banned:

the only thing that will get you “banned” is:

• Suggested or endorsed violence as a solution to anything. We are not Jezebel.
• Spam, threats, or naked pictures of you with a goat… or anyone masturbating in their own feces.
• Signing up wit a bogus / disposable / fake email.
• Attempting to belittle / shame / insult / disrespect other members (as if that shit works here) or lower the image of the website.
• Ownership of a vagina.
A few posts later, FSchmidt was banned. KeyMaster changed his mind like a woman.

Liked this from a MGTOW sissy on the thread FSchmidt linked to:
....He starts in about being married to his Mexican bitch, claims that “not all women are like that”, and considers everyone around him as failures to society for not believing the same, and that MGTOW is evil because it’s part of modern society. Yeah…that would be a lifetime ban for anyone who spouted off that garbage.
So if you don't agree with MGTOW, you are banned. Freedom for all who agree with us. Commies.

FSchmidt made the rather bold assertion that all MGTOW are liars -- and easily proved it.

But he didn’t get banned…just reduced to Spectator status. Fschmidt, you can read, but you can’t participate
You didnt get BANNED, you just can't SAY anything.
:LOL: :roll:

Now it's clear - MGTOW is a cult.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I find a lot of what they say interesting, and valuable. There's a lot of truth to what they say. But what they say and what they are are two different things. Unfortunately they don't realize that they're pawns. The best thing to do is to listen to their wisdom but don't become like them.