The Reason Why Feminists Are Fat and Ugly

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Reason Why Feminists Are Fat and Ugly

Post by jamesbond »

This is what a feminist would like to look like. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Fat and ugly feminists think they're being oppressed. :lol:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCIrBJExKr8[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Fat chicks have 3 options: become a feminist because men don't want you; pomp darkies because white men don't want you; become an easy lay and be very aggressive in bed so that white men will consider you as a fallback pomp.

But you wont marry them because who wants the expense of a super sized grocery bill, special jumbo clothing, extra medical bills, and reinforced flooring for your house.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

I found the chick in the first video with the green armpits to not be too bad. Yes, she does appear to be a little thick, but she has a pleasant face and nice t!ts.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Kradmelder wrote:Fat chicks have 3 options: become a feminist because men don't want you; pomp darkies because white men don't want you; become an easy lay and be very aggressive in bed so that white men will consider you as a fallback pomp.

But you wont marry them because who wants the expense of a super sized grocery bill, special jumbo clothing, extra medical bills, and reinforced flooring for your house.
True...+1... hilarious. They are also no good for crewing a boat except if you have to abandon ship...you can use them as a life raft....
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

OutWest wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Fat chicks have 3 options: become a feminist because men don't want you; pomp darkies because white men don't want you; become an easy lay and be very aggressive in bed so that white men will consider you as a fallback pomp.

True...+1... hilarious. They are also no good for crewing a boat except if you have to abandon ship...you can use them as a life raft....
If they abandon ship you won't have to as all the ballast is gone and you will float again. Fatties are only buoyant in water. The problem is they probably made your boat top heavy. It's the same reason a pillion must be lighter than you. All that weight on the back of a bike makes it unstable as not enough weight on the front wheel. I once had to take a 130 kg mate on the back. He is huge. Out weighs me. It was hairy.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The goal of feminism is to turn women into men. :lol:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSfLAXLR2rI[/youtube]

britishguy19
Freshman Poster

Post by britishguy19 »

Where I'm from in the UK, it was actually the countries fattest town a few years back in some survey.

Its actually sad how some of the couples are and how badly the men are dating down.

I saw this guy who looked like an uglier version of David Beckham, cool haircut, tattoo sleeves, muscles. Then walking hand in hand with him was this obese land whale nagging him.

You see a few guys around my area with asian wives, but for the most part guys just don't seem to realise that other women exist. They just settle for whatever they can get and the fatties start thinking they're hot shit.

My friend got engaged at 18 to this fat girl that he met on online gaming. She literally doesn't even try to put on an act and already bosses him around. Sits on her ass on the sofa and orders him to bring her more food or fill up her glass of coke.

I guess its true the saying about how most men are only happy when they have someone to serve and that true freedom scares them.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I often wake up with a feeling of dread and depression. I often wish that, world was simple and girls were submissive and sweet feminine things. ..I know it was harder work back then for men - more traditions, but that doesn't matter.

Things seemed right. Now they don't seem "right".
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.