White Knight Syndrome

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

White Knight Syndrome

Post by Taco »

Saving a damsel in distress is not a sign of masculine strength. The biggest problem with being a white knight is that it doesn't work. Its a direct byproduct of living in a society where women have higher social status than men and men outnumber women.

White Knight Syndrome
http://henrymakow.com/2015/10/white-kni ... drome.html
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: White Knight Syndrome

Post by Adama »

I don't really fault men entirely though. Think about it. These men are in awe of women. They get around women and they are just happy to be in the presence of women. Forget about it if she is pretty. Because they are in such awe of women, they put these women on pedestals, when they are just ordinary human beings.

The average woman sees the amount of power she has over these suckers. Guess what the average woman starts to think of herself as? Yeah, for some of them it will go to their heads. Some, not all though.

That's okay too, because the owners of this country want to put women on top and men on the bottom. It isnt entirely those men's faults. That's how our society trains us to be.

You might think you could "unplug" all of those men. You have about as much chance of that as hiking up Mt Everest naked and without supplies. The propaganda is too strong. No sense even thinking about it, unless you just enjoy getting your mind blown by this worship of everything female.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Oh yeah, so get this one, Taco. At my job, a couple works there, but in different offices. The man called his girlfriend his boss in front of everyone. I couldn't believe it. He must be one of those suckers that obeys his woman, yet somehow believes they are equals.

I couldnt imagine even joking around by saying "She's my boss." That just gives me a WTF moment. These men really do put women on pedestals. SUCKERS.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

From the article:
Developing true attractive male traits such as confidence, assertiveness, ambition, social skills, sense of humor, authenticity, integrity, leadership etc.
LOL, I agree with most of the points in the article, but it seems this guy is as delusional about Western sluts as the white knights he criticizes.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Adama wrote:Oh yeah, so get this one, Taco. At my job, a couple works there, but in different offices. The man called his girlfriend his boss in front of everyone. I couldn't believe it. He must be one of those suckers that obeys his woman, yet somehow believes they are equals.

I couldnt imagine even joking around by saying "She's my boss." That just gives me a WTF moment. These men really do put women on pedestals. SUCKERS.
Guys will do and say anything for sex. Once the p***y juice stops flowing he'll get raped in divorce court.

Men in the Philippines don't stare at women or give them any special treatment. That's why most of the women turn out good.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

http://en.wikimannia.org/Purple_poodle

In German language we do not have any good translation for 'mangina' and for 'white knight' - but we have the 'Lila Pudel' (Purple Poodle)

German MRAs have their own WIKIMANNIA, to prevent editing by feminists. It was in German language only, but now many pages are translated into English and are online.

Some sentences about the definition of a 'Lila Pudel'
Purple poodles (German: Lila Pudel) are men devoted to feminism and who actively spread this ideology. The closest English equivalent is "mangina." A purple poodle is not merely an opportunist who wants to ingratiate himself with women, but a true believer.
A purple poodle is a male being who serves feminism without ever questioning its validity. The purple poodle loves putting women above himself. Fear of a lack of intimacy, a craving for recognition, coupled with maniacal career ambitions drives him into hopeless opportunism. Thus, he kowtows to the very women who humiliate and domesticate him. He bows to women whenever he believes this to be advantageous and yields all normative power to them.
Some characteristics of purple poodles:
He accuses MRAs and critics of feminism of misogyny, while remaining blind to the ideologically motivated misandry of feminists.
He ignores all arguments from anti-feminists and critics of feminism, but regards feminist propaganda as well-established knowledge. He is completely uncritical when it comes to feminism.
Feminism is sacrosanct to him. Any criticism must therefore be deflected and whosoever dares to attack feminism through argument is promptly defamed by the poodle as "totalitarian," a "right-wing extremist," or even a "Nazi."
Being completely impervious to criticism himself, he tends to declare others to be incapable of accepting criticism.
We also have a short entry about the 'White Knight' in our English edition.

http://en.wikimannia.org/White_knight
White knight refers to a person (usually a male) who sees the typical maiden in distress, and believes that he can help her. A male version of the "mother figure" that some girls become
White Knight Syndrome is a personality characteristic found in most males that lead them to:
Rush to the aid of any female they see who appears in any form of distress.
Become attracted to said damsel in distress.
Follow the dying code of chivalry and generally act like a nice guy.[2]