In Defense of Feminism

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

In Defense of Feminism

Post by fschmidt »

gnosis
Freshman Poster

Re: In Defense of Feminism

Post by gnosis »

This is brilliant.

I agree with you that it is only a matter of time before loser modern Western culture is replaced by a patriarchal system. The best choice for intelligent moral men is to eschew modern Western culture. They shouldn't make any pretenses of adapting to the fetid system or attempting to curry favor with the worthless females it produces. Doing so will probably only result in personal misery and/or zero children.

As sad as I am to say this, of all the world's religions, Islam probably does the best job of maintaining the patriarchy. And it's a universalist religion, so anyone can join.

Marrying into a good Muslim community and testing your kids' DNA may be the way forward for smart young men.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

There is a kind of chicken and egg question though, in that it is only because the stored resources of previously moral society are being looted and used to prop up feminism that females value feminism. Were it not for this, intelligence and morality in men would be valued by females as a matter of urgent practical necessity. Hence immorality only makes sense in the context of immorality, and even then only temporarily.

On the issue of rape and consent, of course no-one, not traditionalists or feminists, thinks that is what defines rape, which is why you get such strange logical contortions in pretty much every rape case not accompanied by other crimes.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:There is a kind of chicken and egg question though, in that it is only because the stored resources of previously moral society are being looted and used to prop up feminism that females value feminism. Were it not for this, intelligence and morality in men would be valued by females as a matter of urgent practical necessity. Hence immorality only makes sense in the context of immorality, and even then only temporarily.
I mentioned the non-feminist alternative, which is something like the 1950s lasting a long time. Here decent men would marry and have children, but wives would still cheat with exciting thugs. So thugs would have a higher reproduction rate and society would still decay. This would be a much slower decay and less painful for decent men, but the end result is the same.

To me, only a society where decent men have an advantage over thugs is acceptable, so I reject the 1950s. I want a society like America before the Second Great Awakening.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Cornfed,

It is true that immorality could only have blossomed with a surplus built up from previous moral generations. The surplus was a necessary precondition. But, by itself, it doesn't explain why immorality blossomed.

If fschmidt is correct, some time after the surplus became available, modern Christianity was weakened and moral standards dropped. (I think this coincided with the availability of a surplus, but was not caused by it. Although it may actually have been partially a result.)

As moral standards dropped, the patriarchy weakened and previously-valued attributes like intelligence and morality became less valued. Feminism developed in response to this and females recalibrated their system for evaluating genetic "worthiness."

As feminism became stronger, more and more social institutions were infected by it. Once women got the vote, it was only a matter of time before they ruined everything.

Elite men then cynically used the feminist movement to their advantage to further displace talented men and ensure the elite wouldn't have serious competition in the future.

The end result is the wasteland of the modern West that we know today. Intelligent and moral men generally get nothing unless they are part of the elite.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

How did the elite men get in a position to where they displaced all other competition ? they are smart no doubt but their main weapon has been controlling the money.

Were out of time for all this nonsense, either we grow up now and clean the planet up now or we are getting the boot shortly and nature can have the planet back from the two fools ( mother and father ) who allowed this to happen to their children's world.
Time to Hide!
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

fschmidt wrote:To me, only a society where decent men have an advantage over thugs is acceptable, so I reject the 1950s. I want a society like America before the Second Great Awakening.
The weak part of your argument is your assertion that adultery was relatively high in the '50s. How do you know this? Wouldn't it be more logical to state that the fracturing of traditional morality really ramped up in the '60s?

Maybe later I'll research this. There should be data on indicators of adultery.