Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Milo Yiannopoulos, your thoughts?

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights and Misandry.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Milo Yiannopoulos, your thoughts?

Post by starchild5 » February 9th, 2017, 3:41 am

Eric wrote:I think he's a plant and that he's there to mix things up and confuse everyone's minds, this is the agenda...to make things so crazy and confused, that no one can come to any sensible conclusions about anything. I've read about this. The fact that he's Jewish, is telling..
This is exactly what they are doing...

Banning from twitter is a reverse Psy-op to give him more credibility...

I would only ever believe in America if Eric and Winston became the leader of Americans. :D

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » February 9th, 2017, 3:51 am

Eric wrote:I think he's a plant and that he's there to mix things up and confuse everyone's minds, this is the agenda...to make things so crazy and confused, that no one can come to any sensible conclusions about anything. I've read about this. The fact that he's Jewish, is telling..
The fact that he is Jewish, a faggot, goes on about being f***ed by black males and attends conferences displaying dildos and pictures of scantily clad teenaged boys is very telling. Now he is coming out with statements that the alt-right is going in the wrong direction and that white nationalism is not the answer. Well, who could have possibly seen that coming?

Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric » February 9th, 2017, 4:58 am

Israel works by recruiting "helpers" by using the dispersed general population of around the world. Since they are in every country, they have an enormous pool of people to work with... these people are loyal to the cause of Israel, they could be doctors or policeman, or just some guy volunteering to go public on media to confuse and infiltrate, this is how it works. There's a vast network and almost unlimited funds.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.