Jews Ban Higher Education For Women

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Jews Ban Higher Education For Women

Post by Taco »

Presented with no comment.

Ultra-Orthodox Jewish Sect Bans ‘Dangerous’ Higher Education For Women
https://www.rt.com/usa/356885-satmar-ba ... niversity/
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Jews Ban Higher Education For Women

Post by Taco »

"Any country where the idea of female education and employment is seen as “common sense” is in the process of having their culture destroyed, if it hasn’t already been done." – Roosh
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Finally Jewish Bastards finally have done something right!

Jews will force Gentile women to get an education and ruin their families. And the Jews will control their women.

The Jewish sect that is reproducing is the Ultra Orthodox sect.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

A Hasidic young woman and her family used to live near me. That chick would never look at me. Always went out of her way to avoid contact. She also wore very long dresses.

If the problem is that Jewish women are B*&#@$ then the problem is that they are raising them Jewish, not outside world influences. But I know, if you have a cult, you don't want the people inside your cult getting wise to your manipulation.

Those Jews are getting hammered in the comments. I am surprised that site hasn't deleted everything.
Last edited by Adama on August 25th, 2016, 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

There is a reason Jewish women in America are called, JAPS (Jewish American, princess). :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

So all jews are
"Satmar is one of nine major sects of Hasidic Judaism"

Good to know. Another win for Happier Abroad accuracy <smirk>
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

This also plays into what I have been saying, the religions are just another piece of a vehicle for world domination

The religions are total BS and our rulers know this, they just use them to meet their end goals.

Were of the tribe of God and my God says it's OK to practice usury on you, see it's right here in print from God himself........ :roll:
Last edited by Moretorque on August 29th, 2016, 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Moretorque wrote:This also play into what I have been saying, the religions are just another piece of a vehicle for world domination.

The religions are total BS and our rulers know this, they just use them to meet their end goals.

Were of the tribe of God and my God says it's OK to practice usury on you, see it's right here in print from God himself........ :roll:
There is only one true religion, and you already know that the real God of the Bible forbids usury, which is charging even 1% interest. The Satan of Islam, Allah, also forbids usury, but Allah did not live a sinless life and die on the cross to pay for our sins. Neither is salvation granted simply by believing in Allah, because Allah made no sacrifice. Instead, as in false Christianity and every other false religion, salvation in Islam is by faith + works, which is a work salvation. As we know, no one can be justified by works or keeping the law, cause the only perfect person capable of such died on the cross for us because He is God.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Adama wrote:
There is only one true religion, and you already know that the real God of the Bible forbids usury,
No he doesn't.