Females and problem solving

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Females and problem solving

Post by Cornfed »

Recently I had a problem. An old guy stupidly acquired two young female cats he couldn’t look after. I looked after them. Then the old guy died, his house had to be sold, the buyer was allergic to cats and so the cats had to go. The people who I though could take them couldn’t, as it turned out. I was talking to two women about the situation, one a much respected pillar of the community. Their solution to the problem was as follows:

Pretend the cats were gone but continue to feed them in the nearby forest. When the new owner took over, the cats would come to him for food, and as most people like cats, he would probably continue to feed them. They could supplement their diet with rats etc. and live in the out-buildings. Of course this would not be a permanent solution, as being female cats they would breed a colony of cats, but someone (i.e. a man) would sort that out at the appropriate juncture.

Of course being a man myself, and therefore the someone who sorts out problems, I rejected this and had the cats shot. (I am getting soft in my middle-age and so didn’t want to shoot them myself). But it just shows what happens when females run things. They are not concerned about the long term effects on society or general principles. Like children they just muddle through, pragmatically avoiding any immediate heartache or having to make unpleasant decisions. There is nothing wrong with this as a means of them getting by in life, but they should never be allowed to vote, hold management positions or give orders to men. If they can it just means that problems get kicked down the road until they are much worse.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Females and problem solving

Post by Zambales »

Has nobody heard of animal shelters? :roll:

Try that shit where I come from and you would have been banged up for animal cruelty.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Pretend cats are gone. Pretend, lie, deceive, manipulate new owner into eventually feeding them....how typically female.

They can't keep from taking a bite of the apple, and listening to serpents.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Zambales wrote:Has nobody heard of animal shelters? :roll:

Try that shit where I come from and you would have been banged up for animal cruelty.
This was in a small town and the only animal shelter was full. Due to quarantine regulations they can only take a certain number of animals at a time. Of course the fate of the cats would almost certainly have been the same anyway. The humane destruction of animals is not a crime anywhere in the world that I know of.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:Pretend cats are gone. Pretend, lie, deceive, manipulate new owner into eventually feeding them....how typically female.

They can't keep from taking a bite of the apple, and listening to serpents.
And that is them when they genuinely believe they are doing the right kindhearted thing. Imagine if they were deliberately trying to be nasty. Well, of course we don’t need to imagine. To think their testimony in court is taken seriously.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You could have sold them to Mr. Wu for some Cat Chow Mien......
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

You could have dropped them off in the alley behind a Chinese restaurant. :)
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

MrMan wrote:You could have dropped them off in the alley behind a Chinese restaurant. :)
And add 2 dogs and 2 rats. Then make bets on what kills what first. My money is on the Chinese chef and mixed grill appearing on the menu :lol:
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

But it just shows what happens when females run things. They are not concerned about the long term effects on society or general principles. Like children they just muddle through, pragmatically avoiding any immediate heartache or having to make unpleasant decisions. There is nothing wrong with this as a means of them getting by in life, but they should never be allowed to vote, hold management positions or give orders to men. If they can it just means that problems get kicked down the road until they are much worse.
Exactly. Women are not competent decision makers. Unfortunately a certain female relative is causing a lot of problems for herself and family because she refuses to make the right decision concerning a certain someone else. I've told her what to do. She thinks she knows better. She's been miserable for over 6 years because she keeps trying it her way (and it keeps failing, what a surprise, it failed the first 5 years you tried it, who could have guessed it would fail the 6th year?). My solution would 100% solve it within days, and I have logically proven this to her multiple times, but she does not listen. Absolutely infuriates me.

Angela Merkel would be the poster-child for why women should not be allowed to decide their own destinies, much less be in a position of power.

And yes, I would have taken them out into the forest and shot them. (The cats, that is, :lol: )I would have hated it. But it's an easy decision. I'd feel bad pulling the trigger, but I'd get over it after a day or two.