An Attractive Woman Makes an Anti-Feminist YouTube Video

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

An Attractive Woman Makes an Anti-Feminist YouTube Video

Post by jamesbond »

I just found this girl on YouTube today, her YouTube name is 'Blonde in the belly of the beast'. She lives in Seattle, which she calls a "liberal hellhole." Here is one of her videos where she explains how feminism, liberalism, Islam and Cultural Marxism are destroying western society.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: An Attractive Woman Makes an Anti-Feminist YouTube Video

Post by Teal Lantern »

6:34
the vast majority of them are good men but their very masculinity is demonized on a daily basis and the social repercussions have been epic and will continue to be epic because we have a generation of men that can't protect the women, and a generation of women that can't protect themselves
Translation: feminism bad because fewer meat shields for women. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Re: An Attractive Woman Makes an Anti-Feminist YouTube Video

Post by Traveler »

I thought of this video when I saw the title:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNErQFmOwq0