Tranny feminist thinks that your sex is not biological...

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Wut
Freshman Poster

Tranny feminist thinks that your sex is not biological...

Post by Wut »

I can't even believe people this dumb exist. Like what the actual f**k!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5MCfndYQ4w[/youtube]
tom
Junior Poster

Re: Tranny feminist thinks that your sex is not biological..

Post by tom »

I agree :), so I now sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucĸing retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

משה בן יצחק
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

tom wrote:I agree :), so I now sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucĸing retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

That's hilarious.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

jamesbond wrote:
tom wrote:I agree :), so I now sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucĸing retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

That's hilarious.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
he/she/it might enter the Eurovision contest too
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Were installing the helisexuall signs on all the commodes as we speak :mrgreen:

משה בן יצחק