The Red Pill Movie is Now Free Online to Watch

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

The Red Pill Movie is Now Free Online to Watch

Post by Will N. Dowd »

This movie could be the potential publicity that takes the Men's rights movement to the next level.

You can avoid potential protests and high movie theater prices for admission and snacks and watch this must see movie from home for free here:

https://www.putlockerfree.is/watch-the- ... 13629.html

Don't wait, it might be taken down soon.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Red Pill Movie is Now Free Online to Watch

Post by Winston »

Is it on YouTube? Does it recommend going abroad? If not, why not? Why is everyone blind to the HA solution except us?!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3686998/
User Reviews

A game changer

1 November 2016 | by onlyonebo (United Kingdom) – See all my reviews

Many people are starting to learn what happens when you debate with a feminist, or question feminism in public. Facts suddenly become morbidly offensive. Logic goes out of the window. Ironically, even the concept of 'equality' takes a back seat. This film takes a dispassionate and balanced look at the men's rights movement and it's struggle with the feminist narrative.

I saw the red pill during the first UK screening on October 30 and I was profoundly impressed with the elegantly simple approach to the topic. We follow Cassie Jay on a simple journey, starting with her describing her experiences of being objectified as a teenage actress and her decision to look into 'rape culture' after learning of two horrific rape cases. She stumbled across the controversial website 'a voice for men' and proceeded to fall down the proverbial rabbit hole.

All the men's rights movement has ever wanted was fair representation and a chance to be heard. Something the mainstream media has taken great pains to prevent. Thankfully to men all over the world, the red pill delivers a fair hearing in droves.

I implore EVERYONE to watch this film. It is arguably the most important documentary of our generation.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There's a link on putlocker to download it too so you can save it and upload it elsewhere someday in case it gets taken down.

https://www.putlockerfree.is/watch-the- ... 13629.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

No HA theme in it, it's all about the feminists vs MRA's in Canada and the USA.
It's a win for the Men and made by a Feminist!