MGTOW Lesson for the Gynocentric Cucks

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MGTOW Lesson for the Gynocentric Cucks

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

An interesting debate bubbled up on another thread concerning the concept of MGTOW. Predictably, a handful of married, traditionalist cucks have come forth to white knight on behalf of female interests over those of men.

MGTOW has become so popular these days, the term has lost its original meaning for some. It is time to set the record straight.

The irrepressible Archangel of Liberation Y sums up the MGTOW mindset quite nicely. Any married cucks who try to define MGTOW for us are simply reacting to the pain of their marital servitude to wife and gynocentrism.

This is MGTOW! Learn about it or continue in your benighted hatred of your fellow males.

Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on September 13th, 2017, 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: MGTOW Lesson for the Gynocentric Cucks

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:An interesting debate bubbled up on another thread concerning the concept of MGTOW.
That other thread, as it just so happens, was discussing the virtues of prostitutes over regular women. A MGTOW debate taking place in a thread like that, I think, is quite telling. OP may be one of the more successful MGTOW's out there, but the majority of his brethren are still forced to get their rocks off with paid prostitutes for the most part, as the vast majority of the men who self-identify as MGTOW are rather unappealing to women and typically have a low standing in society. As I said before: the truly successful ones are not aware of the term, and would not want to associate themselves with 99% of the movement's members.

Now as for the topic on hand, is MGTOW really some world-wide revolution? Hardly. There are countries in this world, primarily western countries, where certain laws are potentially damaging for men and favor women. In such countries, men need to know their rights and be careful when it comes to marriage as there is a realistic risk involved in marrying the wrong woman and ending up broke. However there is a wide, wide world outside of the West. There's Asia, there's the Middle East, Africa, Latin America. MGTOW and it's fear of women, marriage, children and general responsibility is focused primarily on American males. There's a world outside of America, too, a different playing field where different rules apply. Neither your mythical 'Red Pill' nor it's counterpart the 'Blue Pill' hold all the ultimate answers, they are overly simplified views of the world, too much focused on America and the Western world and simply do not apply in every other part of the world. It's too simplistic. If some guy in Indonesia or Russia or Saudi Arabia started to treat marriage and relationships according to American Red Pill rules and logic, he'd be wasting his time and likely end up less happy, because different rules apply to different countries.

On a website like HappierAbroad, MGTOW surely isn't the only viable path for men to walk. It's called HappierAbroad, for God's sake. Why go abroad and take the same miserable mindset with you that crippled you back in America or whatever country you came from? It's pointless. You can leave your baggage at the door. There's far too much paranoia in MGTOW\Red Pill. There's this sense of "society is out to get you", "women are the enemy", it just comes across as rather childish for the most part, and it simply doesn't apply to the entire world, as the entire world is not yet westernized. A mature mind is capable of seeing the world in shades of grey, not in black and white generalizations. There is no one single path to happiness, and different lifestyles work for different people. Throwing around the word "cuck" casually in conversation doesn't exactly help your cause, regardless of what side of the argument you are on.

Men will do what they do, you can warn them if you wish, but try to remember there's a world outside of America, and that American values aren't global values, that the risks facing American men don't face men globally. American MGTOW speaking for men globally, is a typical example of American arrogance and lack of understanding of the wider world.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote: That other thread, as it just so happens, was discussing the virtues of prostitutes over regular women. A MGTOW debate taking place in a thread like that, I think, is quite telling. OP may be one of the more successful MGTOW's out there, but the majority of his brethren are still forced to get their rocks off with paid prostitutes for the most part, as the vast majority of the men who self-identify as MGTOW are rather unappealing to women and typically have a low standing in society. As I said before: the truly successful ones are not aware of the term, and would not want to associate themselves with 99% of the movement's members.
Was is quite telling is that it is MARRIED MEN who were so active on that thread about prostitution. If marriage were so positive a solution, why would these married cucks like yourself be so actively engaged in a prostitution discussion? Be careful, because you are being the Shakepearean woman who "Doth protesteth too much" meaning your true sentiments are disguised under your protestations.

But anyhow, MGTOW recognize that prostitution is rendered illegal to intentionally restrict the supply and raise demand for sex. By artificially restricting the availability of sex, Cucks like yourself more readily resort to marrying fat, grotesque, and nagging wives as a means to desperately secure any pathetic supply of sex of declining value.
MarcosZeitola wrote: Now as for the topic on hand, is MGTOW really some world-wide revolution? Hardly. There are countries in this world, primarily western countries, where certain laws are potentially damaging for men and favor women. In such countries, men need to know their rights and be careful when it comes to marriage as there is a realistic risk involved in marrying the wrong woman and ending up broke. However there is a wide, wide world outside of the West. There's Asia, there's the Middle East, Africa, Latin America. MGTOW and it's fear of women, marriage, children and general responsibility is focused primarily on American males. There's a world outside of America, too, a different playing field where different rules apply. Neither your mythical 'Red Pill' nor it's counterpart the 'Blue Pill' hold all the ultimate answers, they are overly simplified views of the world, too much focused on America and the Western world and simply do not apply in every other part of the world. It's too simplistic. If some guy in Indonesia or Russia or Saudi Arabia started to treat marriage and relationships according to American Red Pill rules and logic, he'd be wasting his time and likely end up less happy, because different rules apply to different countries.
MGTOW is EXPLODING internationally. If you were not such a married "Cuck" who already doomed himself to the servitude of a slaver wife, you would know that even in your country of the Philippines teenage boys are becoming MGTOW because they rightly reject the gynocentric anti-male traditionalism life that you lead. See the video:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xh8B1u9lf4[/youtube]

MGTOW has even taken hold in Russia!
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyCPubpxM9Q[/youtube]

MGTOW has even taken hold in Japan!
https://ameblo.jp/everything75/entry-12126221982.html

MGTOW has even taken hold in Saudi Arabia!
https://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/snoo ... rab-mgtow/

MGTOW has even taken hold in India!
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJsP-DIAyeo[/youtube]

Speaking of India, that country is currently ground zero of suicide among married men.
These Indian "Martyrs of Marriage" were discussed here at the International Conference of Men's Issues.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rbbCqUSbs8[/youtube]

So before you out yourself as a "head in the sand" married cuck full of denial, covert marital regret and with no apparent clue about the international nature of MGTOW, you should educate yourself on just how lamentable a position you occupy according to more informed men around the world. Yes, including men in the Philippines.

The principles of MGTOW cannot simply be dismissed as an "American phenomenon." If you were intelligent, you would say it was initially based on the male experience in Anglosphere, but it has expanded far far beyond now and it is still growing! MGTOW principles are beneficial to men regardless of culture but only if they wish to develop into the BEST version of themselves. Married men quickly deteriorate while MGTOW continue to flourish. Married men don't have autonomous choice and personal sovereignty, MGTOW men are quintessentially free.
MarcosZeitola wrote: On a website like HappierAbroad, MGTOW surely isn't the only viable path for men to walk..... Throwing around the word "cuck" casually in conversation doesn't exactly help your cause, regardless of what side of the argument you are on.
So I suppose you believe marrying yourself into servitude to a wife who gets fatter and more unsightly every year is the path you advise to men? Get this! Unmarried men following the path of personal freedom, wealth acquisition, and development into the best version of themselves is THE best way for men to walk.

And by the way, I don't casually throw around the throw around the term Cuck, I viciously smack it upon the faces of misguided slave men like you who would deign to advise other men into the pathetic life of female, family and state servitude. Tell us, how much does it sting!
MarcosZeitola wrote: Men will do what they do, you can warn them if you wish, but try to remember there's a world outside of America, and that American values aren't global values, that the risks facing American men don't face men globally. American MGTOW speaking for men globally, is a typical example of American arrogance and lack of understanding of the wider world.
Most people on this forum know that I don't live in the United States nor am I "American" in any way other than my passport. I speak four languages and am very likely the most widely traveled individual on this forum given my former profession. That I am more aware and able to impart sagacious advice to men smarter than yourself is more a statement of your languishing in ignorance than my arrogance.

Get with the program or get the "Cuck" out of the way. I'm sure there is any number home repair "slave" tasks you could be doing for your wife right now rather than disrupting men from becoming better men than you.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Conservative YouTube channel, Prager U, did a video extolling the benefits of marriage some time ago. It was roundly panned as lunacy and gutted as fallacious by the famous MGTOW Turd Flinging Monkey.

If you are single, you should watch the video for confirmation that you are doing the right thing.

If you are a married Cuck, you might start to consider divorcing your wife, and at worst, you might actually become suicidal so watch at your own peril!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbt9yK2DFrg[/youtube]
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I like the "Angry MGTOW" video, his voice sounds exactly how I imagined it would lol. Grating and genuinely painful to listen to. It's really a shame how so many MGTOW YouTubers have terrible voices. I honestly wanted to watch a few of them in the past, but time and time again I hear some Sandman-esque dude talking and you can just tell from the start that these men aren't panty-droppers. :roll:

As someone who's currently in the Philippines and probably knows a lot more young men and women then he does, I can tell you that he's very much full of shit - I have not seen any major outbreak of men to shun marriage and fatherhood anywhere, outside of perhaps Japan and certain European countries, but even in those countries the lowering birth rate isn't solely the result of men opting out; a growing number of cat-loving feminists are just as much a part of the development. Men all around the world are driven by certain biological, physical and psychological urges, to live way a certain way. For most men, their teenage years and their twenties are spent playing the field, getting laid as often as possible. They have their wild years, their wild phase, and after some time they grow bored with the emptiness of it. Their flings and one night stands, satisfying as they may be physically, just don't do it anymore. They meet a woman that they are attracted to, inside and out. They decide to settle down with said woman. Some of these women turn out to disappoint them, some cheat, some deceive, some are golddiggers. Some men suck at picking a good woman. They go to the internet and they piss and moan about how life sucks and how depressed they are. MGTOW members seek out these posts online, and use this anecdotal evidence to strengthen their case. Confirmation bias, plain and simple.

You said to me that, if I don't know enough successful bachelors (aka MGTOW members, in your words), this reflects badly on my social circle. I wonder, how many happily married men you personally know who are fine with their wives and children, who aren't "miserable cucks" in your eyes? People tend to see, what they want to see. You're not saving anyone by spreading your philosophy. Many young men may find your theories interesting, might apply them for a while, but at some point they grow up and assume a role of responsibility. This isn't so much societal pressure, nor is it because all of these men are "conservatives" - many are liberals, leftists, they're all over the political spectrum - no, the reason men's lives tend to follow certain patterns is simply because for a large part, the urge to find a life partner and reproduce is biologically hard-wired into a man's mind. There's a reason most healthy men tend to be attracted the most to wide-hipped, curvy women, as these are the women that show physical signs of fertility. And when a man does knock up a girl, or ties the knot, he's not actually tying his own noose contrary to what you may have young men believe. He might be, if it's with the wrong woman. But there's about 3.5 billion of them, and the majority of those live in areas that aren't as badly affected by feminism and modernity as the United States and it's sphere of influence.

I know happy, successful men who are married and who have children. I know happy, successful bachelors who aren't. I know married men who are miserable, and bachelors who are just as miserable. It's all just anecdotal evidence, ultimately. You can do a study about married men's happiness versus their unmarried brethren, and you'd still have very little information as the sample size never seems large or diverse enough in such studies, so the results will always vary greatly. So all you're left with are a few statistics on marriage and divorce, which can be interpreted to your benefit if you get a little creative with numbers, and assume that every couple that ever divorced did so in a nasty way, with the men losing half his fortune, losing his kids, losing his will to live... not counting the countless of men who have a very happy second or third marriage, such as some men on this very website. Sometimes it takes a while before we meet the right person, that does not mean every single time that you strike out, you lose out. There are ways to protect your assets, there are ways to minimalize the damage if things go South. And there are different countries, with different laws, where child support, alimony, and dividing of assets aren't even a thing in the first place, and left up to the man's discretion to decide upon. Take Winston for example, he's in no way legally required to pay a dime for his son, but still occasionally sends some money to the Philippines. Even if he married the kid's mother, he still wouldn't be forced by any laws in that country to do so; it's entirely up to him. So how is he a slave?

Good luck, saving young men. I don't think any of your online or offline rants will convince a soul. The best way to convince someone, is to live a good life. Be someone a young man would look up to. That's what I try to do in my own life. That's the person I aim to become. And no, I don't feel like having a wife and children holds me back in any way, nor does it stop me from becoming the best me I can be. If anything, it just motivates me more. I'm happy to work hard for my own happiness and success and that of my family. I see my own success reflected in that of my family, my children. To you, that makes me a slave. To me, it simply makes me a happy man. And you won't see me telling everyone to do as I do, you won't see me telling everyone this is the only way a man can ever succeed and be happy. By all means, do your own thing. But don't be intellectually lazy to the point that you simply assume every single man who does not live life according to the tenets of MGTOW is automatically a miserable slave by default.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:I like the "Angry MGTOW" video, his voice sounds exactly how I imagined it would lol. Grating and genuinely painful to listen to. It's really a shame how so many MGTOW YouTubers have terrible voices. I honestly wanted to watch a few of them in the past, but time and time again I hear some Sandman-esque dude talking and you can just tell from the start that these men aren't panty-droppers. :roll:

As someone who's currently in the Philippines and probably knows a lot more young men and women then he does, I can tell you that he's very much full of shit - I have not seen any major outbreak of men to shun marriage and fatherhood anywhere, outside of perhaps Japan and certain European countries, but even in those countries the lowering birth rate isn't solely the result of men opting out; a growing number of cat-loving feminists are just as much a part of the development. Men all around the world are driven by certain biological, physical and psychological urges, to live way a certain way. For most men, their teenage years and their twenties are spent playing the field, getting laid as often as possible. They have their wild years, their wild phase, and after some time they grow bored with the emptiness of it. Their flings and one night stands, satisfying as they may be physically, just don't do it anymore. They meet a woman that they are attracted to, inside and out. They decide to settle down with said woman. Some of these women turn out to disappoint them, some cheat, some deceive, some are golddiggers. Some men suck at picking a good woman. They go to the internet and they piss and moan about how life sucks and how depressed they are. MGTOW members seek out these posts online, and use this anecdotal evidence to strengthen their case. Confirmation bias, plain and simple.

You said to me that, if I don't know enough successful bachelors (aka MGTOW members, in your words), this reflects badly on my social circle. I wonder, how many happily married men you personally know who are fine with their wives and children, who aren't "miserable cucks" in your eyes? People tend to see, what they want to see. You're not saving anyone by spreading your philosophy. Many young men may find your theories interesting, might apply them for a while, but at some point they grow up and assume a role of responsibility. This isn't so much societal pressure, nor is it because all of these men are "conservatives" - many are liberals, leftists, they're all over the political spectrum - no, the reason men's lives tend to follow certain patterns is simply because for a large part, the urge to find a life partner and reproduce is biologically hard-wired into a man's mind. There's a reason most healthy men tend to be attracted the most to wide-hipped, curvy women, as these are the women that show physical signs of fertility. And when a man does knock up a girl, or ties the knot, he's not actually tying his own noose contrary to what you may have young men believe. He might be, if it's with the wrong woman. But there's about 3.5 billion of them, and the majority of those live in areas that aren't as badly affected by feminism and modernity as the United States and it's sphere of influence.

I know happy, successful men who are married and who have children. I know happy, successful bachelors who aren't. I know married men who are miserable, and bachelors who are just as miserable. It's all just anecdotal evidence, ultimately. You can do a study about married men's happiness versus their unmarried brethren, and you'd still have very little information as the sample size never seems large or diverse enough in such studies, so the results will always vary greatly. So all you're left with are a few statistics on marriage and divorce, which can be interpreted to your benefit if you get a little creative with numbers, and assume that every couple that ever divorced did so in a nasty way, with the men losing half his fortune, losing his kids, losing his will to live... not counting the countless of men who have a very happy second or third marriage, such as some men on this very website. Sometimes it takes a while before we meet the right person, that does not mean every single time that you strike out, you lose out. There are ways to protect your assets, there are ways to minimalize the damage if things go South. And there are different countries, with different laws, where child support, alimony, and dividing of assets aren't even a thing in the first place, and left up to the man's discretion to decide upon. Take Winston for example, he's in no way legally required to pay a dime for his son, but still occasionally sends some money to the Philippines. Even if he married the kid's mother, he still wouldn't be forced by any laws in that country to do so; it's entirely up to him. So how is he a slave?

Good luck, saving young men. I don't think any of your online or offline rants will convince a soul. The best way to convince someone, is to live a good life. Be someone a young man would look up to. That's what I try to do in my own life. That's the person I aim to become. And no, I don't feel like having a wife and children holds me back in any way, nor does it stop me from becoming the best me I can be. If anything, it just motivates me more. I'm happy to work hard for my own happiness and success and that of my family. I see my own success reflected in that of my family, my children. To you, that makes me a slave. To me, it simply makes me a happy man. And you won't see me telling everyone to do as I do, you won't see me telling everyone this is the only way a man can ever succeed and be happy. By all means, do your own thing. But don't be intellectually lazy to the point that you simply assume every single man who does not live life according to the tenets of MGTOW is automatically a miserable slave by default.
I love the fact that you go in on AngryMGTOW's and Sandman's voices. Then you go on a flame rant about how we anti-marriage types are just "wrong just because."

In terms of the overall argument, you lose, marriage is inimical to the interests of men and your marital misery is bleeding out for all to behold :lol:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Years ago, I had one customer at my job trying to get me fired. He actually thought he could convince some coworkers to turn against me.

At the same time, I had a young woman accuse me of sexual harassment. This would have ended my career. But it was revealed that she is a total whore. It was also revealed that I was the first man to turn her down. Because of these things she recanted her story. In the end, she became infamous for being a total whore, when before she made her accusations only a few people knew. She had successfully hidden that fact from me and a few others.

So what am I writing this to you for? Because there is no weapon formed against you that shall prosper, including the tongue, if the Lord is on your side and you've done nothing wrong.

You poor unsaved men have got to look for danger around every corner. You guys apparently never believed the story of Daniel in the Lion's den, that God actually shut the lions' mouths and protected him. And those men who had falsely accused Daniel (because of their jealousy) were the ones who got torn to bits by the lions.

Marriage is FOR MEN. The woman was created for the man. Marriage really is women serving her husband. That's what women were made for: to reverence her husband, to obey her husband, to submit to her husband, to help her husband. The modern version of marriage, in which women rule, is obviously from Satan in direct opposition to God. It's like children bossing around their parents, or an employee bossing around his boss.

And as for those poor women who hate being women, well those rebels are going to pay also. Disobeying the husband is disobeying God, because God said the woman was created FOR THE MAN, and that she should obey. If she's disobeying and/or commanding the man, she's in serious rebellion. Rebels will either die an early death or they will condemn themselves twice (become reprobate).
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

fschmidt wrote:[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI[/youtube]

This guy is the typical white nationalist who shames men into propagating the white race by having children. I agree that whites, especially the good ones, are not reproducing to the point of replacement rate.

What this guy gets wrong is he calls married cucks Alphas and MGTOW betas who cannot reproduce. This is a reversal of definitions if I ever heard one, but again, his goal is to shame his audience into marrying for purposes of reproducing his race.

A married man is a beta because the female seeks out Alphas and Sigmas (Essentially introverted Alpha) for the genetic fitness for offspring. The female seeks out a beta cuck to raise and support the children via marriage.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-24837.html

By some accounts, 20% to 25% of marital children are not biologically fathered by the husband in a marriage. This is the epitome of a Beta Cuck existance, not MGTOW who are in a position to signal fitness for decades (I am 50 with a 19 year old girlfriend).

NEVER, EVER let Alt-White or white nationalists try to redefine the Alpha/Beta dichotomey to fit his agenda. By this bearded Cucks logic, your typical street thugs or trailer park meth heads who father multiple children are "Alphas" even though they are low-IQ and unemployed and often impregnate multiple women out of wedlock :roll:

Ronin Man expands on this issue further:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YxVKKFri6Q[/youtube]
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:This guy is the typical white nationalist who shames men
Well I'm jewish and I endorse his message.

Some married guys are cucks and some aren't. Your typical beta husband who marries some used up slut from a feminist culture is a cuck. But an alpha who goes abroad to find a young traditional wife is not a cuck.

One more thing, why are MGTOWs so verbose, so unable to get to the point? This white nationalist said more in under 5 minutes than the MGTOW videos posted here said in far longer.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

fschmidt wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:This guy is the typical white nationalist who shames men
Well I'm jewish and I endorse his message.

Some married guys are cucks and some aren't. Your typical beta husband who marries some used up slut from a feminist culture is a cuck. But an alpha who goes abroad to find a young traditional wife is not a cuck.

One more thing, why are MGTOWs so verbose, so unable to get to the point? This white nationalist said more in under 5 minutes than the MGTOW videos posted here said in far longer.
At the risk of sounding anti-Semitic, many Jews advocate the marry at all costs and procreate mentality. They're numbers are miniscule and the rates of out-marriage risks decimating their numbers over time. That would be an example of religious or community mandate for marriage that I explained earlier.

MGTOW verbosity (or the fact that you are listening to truths that pain you to hear) is fully justified in that gynocentric Cuck culture has dominated mass media for decades so our message has to be aggressive and persistant to undo the cuck programming that has taken hold with some of our blue pill cohorts.

But instead of shortening our discussions, perhaps you are simply wishing we would go away. No such luck; the MGTOW mindset is EXPLODING internationally as more and more men become aware of the cuck-flavored kool aid being poured down so many throats, your own included apparently.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

fschmidt wrote:[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI[/youtube]
A brainwashed bore makes a video about the brainwashed Men-Going-Out-Of-Their-Way-To-Be-Gay brigade. Woohoo! :roll:

And if that wasn't enough to put you off your popcorn, this self-aggrandizing bearded turd even has the gall to bring the alpha-male bullshit to the table, which, basically, is the modern day man's tool used to proclaim his perceived manliness to the world while covering up his insecurities in the process.

As if anybody really gives a shit! :mrgreen:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: MGTOW verbosity (or the fact that you are listening to truths that pain you to hear) is fully justified in that gynocentric Cuck culture has dominated mass media for decades so our message has to be aggressive and persistant to undo the cuck programming that has taken hold with some of our blue pill cohorts.

But instead of shortening our discussions, perhaps you are simply wishing we would go away. No such luck; the MGTOW mindset is EXPLODING internationally as more and more men become aware of the cuck-flavored kool aid being poured down so many throats, your own included apparently.
It's an irrational thing to do. If a MGTOW is a player, the MGTOW message may create more MGTOW, some of whom are players who will compete with existing MGTOW players for the small number of attractive singles. The ones who are married who are most likely divorce to be MGTOW are the ones with wives who have gotten fat or who have undesirable personalities. So the players will have to compete with fresh MGTOWs for pretty girls, or go for one of these fat annoying used divorcees.

Men divorcing to go MGTOW or more singles going MGTOW would result in whatever babies that are born, at least in the US where women tend to get the kids, going to their mother. Raised without fathers in the home, they are more likely to engage in crime and rob aging MGTOW (like Contrarian Expat). The little kids raised without daddies in the home are more likely to be worse behaved and make noise in restaurants and on airplanes. The girls raised up to 18 without fathers in the home will be more likely to be annoying and not know how to be respectful and decent around men.

Many kids are raised without a father in the home, and they are more likely to be at a disadvantage in terms of graduating high school, drug use, teen pregnancy, and a number of other metrics. Keeping a portion of the children in two-parent homes is good for society at large. MGTOWs benefit from marriage because it helps put some restraints on the society they live in to make it a better place.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

I just love some of the comments and rationalizations from the Cucks who were fooled into marriage :lol: Your bitterness and envy of MGTOW betray you.....

This is to be expected because you have already agreed to die go to the hell that is marriage, so there is no coming back for the likes of you. You lie in the bed that you made so just be an obedient slave to your wife and work hard so that an early demise will be your escape. This is the bamboozle for which you have signed up; JUST OWN IT.

Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else. It is the manifestation of one word: “No”. Ejecting silly preconceptions and cultural definitions of what a “man” is. Looking to no one else for social cues. Refusing to bow, serve and kneel for the opportunity to be treated like a disposable utility. And, living according to his own best interests in a world which would rather he didn’t.

https://www.mgtow.com/about/

Those who no longer have any claim of self-ownership can only look upon MGTOW with envious scorn. MGTOW have disposable income, MGTOW retire early, MGTOW live abroad with ease, MGTOW consort with women half their age, MGTOW live the lives that married cucks can only dream about. Any village idiot can marry some pathetic wife and sire children, but only MGTOW can live lives unimaginable only decade earlier!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

I just love some of the comments and rationalizations from the Cucks who were fooled into marriage :lol: Your bitterness and envy of MGTOW betray you.....

This is to be expected because you have already agreed to die go to the hell that is marriage, so there is no coming back for the likes of you. You lie in the bed that you made so just be an obedient slave to your wife and work hard so that an early demise will be your escape. This is the bamboozle for which you have signed up; JUST OWN IT.

Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else. It is the manifestation of one word: “No”. Ejecting silly preconceptions and cultural definitions of what a “man” is. Looking to no one else for social cues. Refusing to bow, serve and kneel for the opportunity to be treated like a disposable utility. And, living according to his own best interests in a world which would rather he didn’t.

https://www.mgtow.com/about/

Those who no longer have any claim of self-ownership can only look upon MGTOW with envious scorn. MGTOW have disposable income, MGTOW retire early, MGTOW live abroad with ease, MGTOW consort with women half their age, MGTOW live the lives that married cucks can only dream about. Any village idiot can marry some pathetic wife and sire children, but only MGTOW can live lives unimaginable only decade earlier!