Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


MGTOW Lesson for the Gynocentric Cucks

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights and Misandry.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Eric
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1297
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: MGTOW Lesson for the Gynocentric Cucks

Post by Eric » September 11th, 2017, 4:51 am

Coming from a ptsd background and having dealt with trauma of some sort, I can't justify any philosophy that bases itself on reactionary ideology. If you're reacting against something - you're still being controlled by that thing, that's the biggest mistake about Mgtow. These are men who seem to be angry at women for some reason or another, I get it; just don't stay angry, because then you're giving your control over to something else. That's my opinion.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2427
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: MGTOW Lesson for the Gynocentric Cucks

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » September 11th, 2017, 4:59 am

MrMan wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote: Given the volume of your response, I have clearly hit a nerve with you. And rightly so...
It's easier to dodge the points I made in my weighty response than to actually deal with them. I suspect this is a pride and identity issue. You've said you support this MGTOW anti-marriage philosophy, and it's become a part of your identity in your mind, so you just dodge the issue when someone pokes holes in it and points out how extreme and unreasonable it is.
I noticed again you have tried (and failed) to shame me because of my age.
Where? 50 is not that old, but it is closer to senior citizen than it is to physical prime at about 24 or 25. I'm aging, too. It's realism, not shaming. Health and stamina are temporary. You should be more aware of your own mortality than I am since I am a a few years behind you. But maybe being married gives me more insight because I go to some of my wife's family's funerals, too, so probably far more than double the funerals you experience since she has a large family.
That is the western man's thinking. The girls in this part of the world LOVE unattached men of my age because it implies high wealth, high wisdom, and high value.
And if they are young, and do not have a real grasp on their own mortality and just how short this life is, then they may not think about being with an elderly, physically weak man. For them, 20 years seems so long it is hardly worth thinking about. But in 20 years, you'll be 70, and your girlfriend will be 39. I'm not opposed to age gaps in relationships. But it does make sense to 'lock her in' going along with other influences like society, family, culture, morality, etc. that might influence her to stay committed if you are thinking of long term. It's in your own self-interest if that is one of your objectives or if you are thinking of having children. Also, the kids don't have to be bastards, another advantage.
Yes, I am 50 and when I am 60 I will be even happier that my wealth will have doubled into the ranks of multi-millionaire.
So you say. You don't even know if you will live through the night. You don't have control over that. I hope you get up tomorrow, but it is not in our control.

If you develop health issues as you age, how much is that worth to you? How much is a heart problem? What about impotence? Would you rather be physically young if you had the choice and have a decent income, or be totally rich, but be old and feeble?
It goes without saying that I look forward to the coming decades unlike yourself obviously.
I've got a lot to look forward to. I am also at a good stage in life as far as income and growing earning potential. I just don't think I'll truly retire. If I did, I think I would do something, run a business or a charity or something like that.
The most important factor in my success both professionally and as a man who no longer has to work at all, was my remaining unmarried. It has enriched my life with scores of gorgeous women, many of whom I remain in close contact, and it has made me a member of the top 10% in America (which means 1% worldwide). I would choose that over a squat, aging, troll wife from Indonesia (I've been there and know how they look.)
I wonder if you act this nasty and rude in real life. I've spent more time in Indonesia than you have. On average, young Indonesian women tend to be less likely to be good looking, from my perspective, than thin white women of the same age. But it is still a huge country and there are a percent of the women that are beautiful. I married one of them, and she looks quite young for her age. No offense, but to me personally, Indonesian women still tend to look better on average than African or Subsaharan African American woman I've seen.
But these are things you cannot relate to; you can only react to them. So you go ahead and continue to do you, you really have no other choice! :lol:
You can't relate to a lot of things you comment on. I don't know what it is like to retire early and travel the world, so I don't pretend to be an expert. But you know very little of what it is like to be married, but foolishly act as if you are an expert.
:lol:
You are clearly not a happily married man to react with such vitriol. Happily married men don't emote so profoundly. Perhaps you should divorce her before she surprise dumps you? Sometimes it is better to just cut your loses rather than live with them long term in misery.

I'm beginning to sense divorce and MGTOW in your future even if you don't.....

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2493
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: MGTOW Lesson for the Gynocentric Cucks

Post by MrMan » September 11th, 2017, 5:00 am

Good point, Eric.

The strange thing, though, is when men who haven't suffered trauma through marriage (e.g. through a bad divorce) listen to those who have, accept their extreme philosophy, and perpetuate it.

Now I'm thinking of that young guy, a 19-year-old, I think, who went into a mall and killed people. He made a video about how women wouldn't sleep with young men like himself. It sounded like a manosphere type post from one of these guys who bought into the more extreme philosophy. My wife saw his pre-murder video and said the boy was good-looking and it surprised her that he would complain about these things.

Eric
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1297
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: MGTOW Lesson for the Gynocentric Cucks

Post by Eric » September 11th, 2017, 5:01 am

MrMan wrote:Good point, Eric.

The strange thing, though, is when men who haven't suffered trauma through marriage (e.g. through a bad divorce) listen to those who have, accept their extreme philosophy, and perpetuate it.

Now I'm thinking of that young guy, a 19-year-old, I think, who went into a mall and killed people. He made a video about how women wouldn't sleep with young men like himself. It sounded like a manosphere type post from one of these guys who bought into the more extreme philosophy. My wife saw his pre-murder video and said the boy was good-looking and it surprised her that he would complain about these things.

People are angry for all sorts of reasons.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Eric
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1297
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: MGTOW Lesson for the Gynocentric Cucks

Post by Eric » September 11th, 2017, 5:03 am

That guy had narcissistic abuse issues - that's why he had so many issues. His father was some actor or studio executive out in California, who never payed him attention, and so he became a narcissist. That's what I gathered from it, yeah he was very handsome, should've been able to get any woman. It was in his head.

For me to get back on point. What I can't stand and I think is the biggest issue in our society today, is how sensitive speech has become. That you can't say anything anymore, without some group getting offended, particularly women as they wield this against men. I've seen plenty of it to say that we're a misandrist society; and so that's where I understand MGTOW in that regard, and the anger that they feel. I can't stand it how you can't say anything anymore, about a woman or women - without some woman somewhere with daddy issues, cropping up to harass you, smear you, generally take a dive into manipulative hell. I've seen it over and over again. No way will I let a woman try and control me like that.
Our society is generally f***ed, can't say anything anymore; have to be careful what you say. It's generally a misandrist society and a man hating one; one that caters toward women invariably "hates" men. You can't have it both ways, and that's how it is. Society caters now towards women, and now you have to watch what you say, which essentially means "we can't be male" anymore, or as male as we are naturally.
We are controlled by women, mandated by law in most cases, there's something very wrong with this. I know women have a side to them that's controlling, communistic and manipulative...and this is out in the open for all to see and even backed by law.
That is woman's nature, because she is powerless, she resorts to all manipulation, ruthlessness and coldness, there is no end to it...

That is truly disturbing to me, not that it exists, but that we've swung that way and given women control over things. They should not have that control.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Eric
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1297
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: MGTOW Lesson for the Gynocentric Cucks

Post by Eric » September 11th, 2017, 5:18 am

Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2493
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: MGTOW Lesson for the Gynocentric Cucks

Post by MrMan » September 11th, 2017, 5:20 am

Contrarian Expat,

You clearly have some trollish tendencies.

If her dad pulls out the shotgun one day, are you going to invite me to the wedding, just pretend you didn't get married and still carry on posting the same vitriol? (Btw, my post on this thread was vitriol free.) Or are you just going to stop posting all together. Be sure to post some pics.
Last edited by MrMan on September 11th, 2017, 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eric
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1297
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: MGTOW Lesson for the Gynocentric Cucks

Post by Eric » September 11th, 2017, 5:38 am

Just as an example, there's a forum I'm a member of, it's obviously admin staffed entirely by women. There was one feminist c*nt who started an argument with me in the shoutbox, out of nowhere. I contested it, after being booted from the chat - after she instigated an argument. Now I'm banned from the site.

Why? There's no other reason for those actions other than what we've stated, there was no valid reason for the ban. I pointed out the woman was acting out her issues in a misandrist fashion (which she clearly was) and I was banned.
Explain that.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2493
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: MGTOW Lesson for the Gynocentric Cucks

Post by MrMan » September 11th, 2017, 5:44 am

Eric wrote:Just as an example, there's a forum I'm a member of, it's obviously admin staffed entirely by women. There was one feminist c*nt who started an argument with me in the shoutbox, out of nowhere. I contested it, after being booted from the chat - after she instigated an argument. Now I'm banned from the site.

Why? There's no other reason for those actions other than what we've stated, there was no valid reason for the ban. I pointed out the woman was acting out her issues in a misandrist fashion (which she clearly was) and I was banned.
Explain that.
Sounds like you were on a feminist site. I don't post on feminist sites so I've never experienced that.

Eric
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1297
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: MGTOW Lesson for the Gynocentric Cucks

Post by Eric » September 11th, 2017, 5:49 am

Women exercise power at their whims, that's all it's about, and that's truly evil. Women should not run anything, they abuse any power (because nature doesn't gift them it) and they don't know how to handle it... it is unnatural for women to be in control. This is a big mistake our societies making. ..big.
It's not a feminist site, but it's admins are all female...invariably exercising totalitarian female control, and a complete intolerance of a male perspective, or hearing anything male.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaqrNUKqsZg[/youtube]
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2427
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: MGTOW Lesson for the Gynocentric Cucks

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » September 11th, 2017, 3:18 pm

MrMan wrote:Contrarian Expat,

You clearly have some trollish tendencies.

If her dad pulls out the shotgun one day, are you going to invite me to the wedding, just pretend you didn't get married and still carry on posting the same vitriol? (Btw, my post on this thread was vitriol free.) Or are you just going to stop posting all together. Be sure to post some pics.
Please reread your post and think about who is truly the troll.

You take the term "projecting" to new heights, and all because I pointed out the truth about you, your wife, and your marriage.

MGTOW wins in the end, get over it.

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2493
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: MGTOW Lesson for the Gynocentric Cucks

Post by MrMan » September 11th, 2017, 3:32 pm

Contrarian Expat,

I think you have enough sense to know that accusing a stranger's wife who you don't know of adultery is a trashy, low-class thing to do. You don't come off as crazy enough to think you are clairvoyant or omniscient. You are being contrarian, but in a base, low class, low brow way.

If you really believe these guessed accusations you are throwing out are true, based on your MGTOW philosophy, you may be delusional. It's not rational.

Maybe your bizzaar skewed values that make you think that someone suggesting you might get married is giving you some horribly insult.

What do you think of someone told you he was sure, based on his deductive skills, that whoever you thought was your daddy wasn't really your daddy and it was certain or near certain that your mother had slept around? Which is worse, that or someone teasing you a bit about the idea of you marrying your teenage girlfriend.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2427
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: MGTOW Lesson for the Gynocentric Cucks

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » September 11th, 2017, 6:15 pm

MrMan wrote:Contrarian Expat,

I think you have enough sense to know that accusing a stranger's wife who you don't know of adultery is a trashy, low-class thing to do. You don't come off as crazy enough to think you are clairvoyant or omniscient. You are being contrarian, but in a base, low class, low brow way.

If you really believe these guessed accusations you are throwing out are true, based on your MGTOW philosophy, you may be delusional. It's not rational.

Maybe your bizzaar skewed values that make you think that someone suggesting you might get married is giving you some horribly insult.

What do you think of someone told you he was sure, based on his deductive skills, that whoever you thought was your daddy wasn't really your daddy and it was certain or near certain that your mother had slept around? Which is worse, that or someone teasing you a bit about the idea of you marrying your teenage girlfriend.
It is always interesting to see so-called "Christians" become unglued in the way you have. Don't get angry at me, it was your decision to marry and to marry her!

MGTOW forever.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2427
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: MGTOW Lesson for the Gynocentric Cucks

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » September 11th, 2017, 6:42 pm

Eric wrote:Women exercise power at their whims, that's all it's about, and that's truly evil. Women should not run anything, they abuse any power (because nature doesn't gift them it) and they don't know how to handle it... it is unnatural for women to be in control. This is a big mistake our societies making. ..big.
It's not a feminist site, but it's admins are all female...invariably exercising totalitarian female control, and a complete intolerance of a male perspective, or hearing anything male.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaqrNUKqsZg[/youtube]
I agree with Stephan on this problem. But I would take it a step further. Women should not be permitted to vote and women should, by law, be subject to the direction of her father or her husband.

The unraveling of the West is well underway because previous generations of men have ceded societal and family leadership to women. Women and cucked men currently keep that system in place and that is why the West is doomed. How is it doomed?

-It will fall demographically because the strongest most talented men are Going Galt, (ie. MGTOW) leaving women and Cucks to their own devices.
-It will fall to financial ruin based on deficit and debt spending to please women.
-It will fall to military defeat at the hands of Islamo-fascists, or the Russians and the Chinese jointly who will call the US's bluff when the time is right.
-It will fall because children are not being raised to think and prosper like adults, but as perpetually complaining children.

Move abroad, wire most of your money there, and get out while you still can. The window of opportunity is closing.

MGTOW forever!

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2493
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: MGTOW Lesson for the Gynocentric Cucks

Post by MrMan » September 12th, 2017, 3:04 am

Contrarian Expat,

I am not angry. It seems you have a tendency to perceive what is in your imagination as reality, whether it is conclusions you draw from your off-balance philosophy, or the emotional state of another poster.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights and Misandry”