Neomasculinity: The Male Backlash Against Toxic Women

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Neomasculinity: The Male Backlash Against Toxic Women

Post by jamesbond »

Men are confused. They're bewildered. They've been lectured that the innate behaviors, feelings and characteristics that defined masculinity for generations are sexist, malevolent, and need to be abandoned if men are to have any success with women.

This has led to the rise of neomasculinity - men reclaiming and re-asserting their masculinity, rejecting toxic women who have been brainwashed by cultural marxism, and working to fix the incredible harm that 3rd wave feminism has wrought on gender relations.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Neomasculinity: The Male Backlash Against Toxic Women

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

jamesbond wrote:Men are confused. They're bewildered. They've been lectured that the innate behaviors, feelings and characteristics that defined masculinity for generations are sexist, malevolent, and need to be abandoned if men are to have any success with women.

This has led to the rise of neomasculinity - men reclaiming and re-asserting their masculinity, rejecting toxic women who have been brainwashed by cultural marxism, and working to fix the incredible harm that 3rd wave feminism has wrought on gender relations.

I like the concept but as a MGTOW I believe there is no "fixing" the status quo without a full and complete reset so society can be built from the ground up with women NOT having the right to vote.

Neomasculinity is essentially a refined men's rights movement, but men should be wholesale walking away from western women so the reset and rebuild is hastened.

In that sense it is a stepping stone for men who have not yet reached the realization of MGTOW but they are ever so close.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Men are confused. They're bewildered. They've been lectured that the innate behaviors, feelings and characteristics that defined masculinity for generations are sexist, malevolent, and need to be abandoned if men are to have any success with women.

I like the concept but as a MGTOW I believe there is no "fixing" the status quo without a full and complete reset so society can be built from the ground up with women NOT having the right to vote.

Neomasculinity is essentially a refined men's rights movement, but men should be wholesale walking away from western women so the reset and rebuild is hastened.

In that sense it is a stepping stone for men who have not yet reached the realization of MGTOW but they are ever so close.
I appreciate this concept. +1M!!!!!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I was just reading Proverbs chapter 7 and it talks about "toxic women." I call them female serial killers. Now please bear with me and read this to see if you see murder:
22 He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;
1. murder. 2. public humiliation, which is also murder.
23 Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.
3. She's set a trap to destroy his life.
26 For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.
4. & 5. She's a serial killer who has hurt and destroyed even the toughest of men.
27 Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.
6. & 7. She will you so depressed and sorrowful that you want to die.

It is clear, that there is a type of woman on earth who is a serial murderer of the heart. How many ways does it say death or murder regarding this one type of "toxic" woman? I count at least seven ways in these four verses alone, where God is telling us that evil women are murderers. Of course they are using their tongues as their weapons not actual metal.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

And if you read the beginning of the chapter, it becomes clear that this is the liberated woman. It says she dresses like a prostitute, has a loud mouth, is stubborn, with a heart filled with deviousness and deception, and that they are impudent, which I have determined means sassy and snappy. These women have attitudes from hell.

It is all right there in the Bible. Just amazing.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I like the concept but as a MGTOW I believe there is no "fixing" the status quo without a full and complete reset so society can be built from the ground up with women NOT having the right to vote.

Before women got the right to vote in the US, we had extremely low taxes and no welfare state. Compare that to today where we have very high taxes and a huge welfare state. Most women vote for big government, so no wonder why the government is so out of control.

Also the more men that walk away from american women, (the marriage strike, MGTOW, etc.) the more women will be on their own.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Toxic masculinity is complete bull shit.