Gay man hitting on me... how to react ?

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Alexxan22
Freshman Poster

Gay man hitting on me... how to react ?

Post by Alexxan22 »

I was walking on the street today, going home, and a guy (clearly gay) stopped me and said i was "very attractive". He also asked my number.

I was just shocked and didn't know how to react... what would you have done ? has it ever happened to you ?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kavaking
Freshman Poster

Re: Gay man hitting on me... how to react ?

Post by kavaking »

I've had a gay dude try to strike up a conversation with me once. I had a lone mustache at the time. Didn't know then it was something they wore. I just made up an excuse about ten seconds into the conservation and walked away. I never again wore a lone mustache.
Feminism must be stopped!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Sounds like you missed your chance.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I was wondering if anyone was going to reply 'hit him back.'

When I first got to Jakarta, a young guy started talking to me. I thought he was just being friendly. Then he gave me a piece of candy. I said he was going somewhere else (so I could break free of the conversation), and he gave me a tickle-your-palm handshake and he was gone. Yuck. I threw the candy away just in case it was drugged and probably went to wash my hand.

When I was a young man in Jakarta, a dude walked up to me in shorts and a vest or something like that, and told me some price. I was confused for a split second. Maybe the guy saw the look of absolute disgust form on my face and he disappeared before I could say anything.

There was this other ugly creature walking along the streets of Jakarta who waved me over. But I just kept going the way I was going.
I don't know if that was one of the ugliest women I ever saw or a dude.

I can't think of other times gays hit on me.
CB8
Freshman Poster

Post by CB8 »

Just say "I'm not gay, sorry." Or just use some of the same lines AW use on men who try to hit on them. :lol:

There is no such thing as gaydar, so don't read too much into it. Some guy just thought you were attractive and tried his luck.
kavaking
Freshman Poster

Post by kavaking »

CB8 wrote:
December 26th, 2017, 4:28 am
Just say "I'm not gay, sorry." Or just use some of the same lines AW use on men who try to hit on them. :lol:

There is no such thing as gaydar, so don't read too much into it. Some guy just thought you were attractive and tried his luck.
Or you can use the Patrick Bateman line from American Psycho. "I have to return some videotapes!" :lol:
Feminism must be stopped!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Alexxan22 wrote:
December 23rd, 2017, 2:43 am
I was walking on the street today, going home, and a guy (clearly gay) stopped me and said i was "very attractive". He also asked my number.

I was just shocked and didn't know how to react... what would you have done ? has it ever happened to you ?

Are you just trolling? A trouser pilot makes a pass and you, as a normal man do not know what to say? I have found the phrase "Fxck-off" to pretty much get the point across with all the gentle sweet tenderness required.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I thought 'gaydar' was when you could tell if someone acted gay. With the one who plays the role of the girl in the relationship, you might be able to tell.
CB8
Freshman Poster

Post by CB8 »

MrMan, true. But with the non-girly ones it's harder to tell.

What I meant by the gaydar comment is that OP shouldn't see being hit on by a gay man as him appearing gay.