Stop Blaming Men

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Stop Blaming Men

Post by MrMan »

This woman, says to stop blaming men. I don't know her overall philosophy, but I liked this speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8-jRZiXbe4

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Stop Blaming Men

Post by Cornfed »

She is well known for having a niche where she pushes back a little against whatever current feminist craziness is fashionable. It is just a way to make a living and nothing to take seriously. Nothing that comes out of a female’s mouth, other than your dick, should be taken seriously.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MrMan wrote:
December 28th, 2017, 2:38 am
This woman, says to stop blaming men. I don't know her overall philosophy, but I liked this speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8-jRZiXbe4
There are some women out their who are pushing back against feminism. One reason for this is because they are afraid of the backlash men are starting to wield against women.

For example with this MeToo movement, some companies are starting to not hire women for fear of sexual harassment lawsuits. They believe if they don't hire women, they won't have to worry about sexual assault or sexual harassment charges.

Personally, if I owned a company, I would not hire any women, it's too risky.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

This woman has to learn how to speak.
Too fast and she is a stutterer.
I also find her speech not very helpful towards men, she is more worried about women 'who are unhappy'.
She does not really say that not men are to blame, but feminism...