The Backlash Against the #Metoo Movement

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Backlash Against the #Metoo Movement

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an interesting video explaining the backlash against the #Metoo movement.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Backlash Against the #Metoo Movement

Post by jamesbond »

Ben Shapiro talks about the backlash over the #Metoo Movement.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The #MeToo movement is causing more men to go MGTOW.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8rTs9imn6A&t=41s[/youtube]

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It doesn't even matter what all these people are doing, and it doesn't matter what they think or believe. And it even doesn't matter that they are trying to brainwash humanity.

Anyone trying to turn reality upside down is going to go into darkness and confusion in this life, and in the next life, they will answer.

What's more, the portion that every man receives comes from God. That's why it doesn't matter.

Let them waste their time exalting women. And let foolish women waste their time exalting themselves. This is only self destruction. They cannot take away the portion that God has in store for every man. God is the source of life. Nobody can stop Him from giving you love, favor and life in abundance, except if you choose to believe their lies.
Last edited by Adama on January 24th, 2018, 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The backlash against the MeToo movement continues.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Feminists are upset that there is a backlash against the #Metoo Movement.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The unintended consequences of the #Metoo movement is starting to happen.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Men are scared, and feminists are delighted. But the urge to call out and punish male sexual transgression is bound to clash with an inescapable truth: We’re all in this together, men and women.

Consider what’s happening in the capital of Florida. Female staffers and lobbyists have found “many male legislators will no longer meet with them privately,” reported The Miami Herald. “I had a senator say, ‘I need my aide here in the room because I need a chaperone,’ ” lobbyist Jennifer Green told the paper. “I said, ‘Senator, why do you need a chaperone? . . . Do you feel uncomfortable around me?’ ‘Well,’ he said, ‘anyone can say anything with the door shut.’ ”

“I’m getting the feeling that we’re going back 20 years as female professionals,” said Green, who owns her company. “I fully anticipate I’m going to be competing with another firm that is currently owned by some male, and the deciding factor is going to be: ‘You don’t want to hire a female lobbying firm in this environment.’ ”

This kind of thinking is catching on in aggressively P.C. Silicon Valley, where men are taking to message boards like Reddit to express interest in sex segregation — sometimes labeled “Men Going Their Own Way,” or the “Man-o-Sphere.” How will that work out for women in the tech industry, where they already face substantial challenges?

Across industries, “Several major companies have told us they are now limiting travel between the genders,” Johnny Taylor, president of the Society for Human Resource Management, told the Chicago Tribune, citing execs who tell men not to go on business trips or share rental cars with women co-workers. UCLA psychologist Kim Elsesser, the author of “Sex and the Office,” sees a nascent “sex partition.” If men start to back away from women, at least in professional settings, it’s difficult to see how that will aid the feminist cause.

As is characteristic of movements led by the left in general, #MeToo faces the prospect of being seen to push too far, too fast. Not long ago, the British magazine The Spectator depicted the cause a feminist Reformation, with a modern woman nailing her demands to the door of a church like Martin Luther. These days the entirely justified anger and calls for change are venturing into iconoclasm: Let’s knock over some innocent statues and shatter all those stained-glass windows!

Reformers should keep her underlying point in mind: Change may be good, but be wary of unintended consequences. Turning men and women into hostile opposing camps is not going to be good for either sex.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/03/a-male-ba ... s-brewing/

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Tom Golden and Stefan Molyneux talk about the backlash against the #MeToo movement.

tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

This is the founder of #metoo, she is hideous looking

משה בן יצחק
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

tom wrote:
September 8th, 2018, 2:41 pm

My God she is as ugly as sin! :shock:

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

She looks too human to be an orc and too orc to be a human. She might be an entirely new race heretofore unknown. I'm hoping a playable race in the next Elder Scrolls game.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Feminism and associated SJW ideologies are highly destabilizing to forming any relationship with men or non believers. Tana Burke was indoctrinated with SJW ideology as a teenager which brought out the worst aspects of black female attitude. This effectively made her perpetually single. Feminism + attitude + horse face = guys will pass if they have any kind of option/surrogate. A life of minimal low tier male attention (resentment) + entitlement & attitude (arrogance) + feminism/SJW ideologies (deceit) created the #MeToo meme.

Almost all men will have some-kind of false accusation attempted. And #MeToo plus the media has greatly promoted under most circumstance it's a bad idea to trust women. Post #MeToo will see significantly more male female segregation.

Also it is painfully obviously mainstream media grossly misrepresents. They will present fake surveys, fakes stories and fake facts. Mainstream media will use anything to pump up women's egos even if it is highly destructive to women long term interest. This is a hack of women's need for agreeableness. You have to consider everything from media essentially a complete lie.

This is how the mutated #MeToo meme is spread.

NPC meme & simulated thinking

משה בן יצחק
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

jamesbond wrote:
September 9th, 2018, 5:46 pm
tom wrote:
September 8th, 2018, 2:41 pm

My God she is as ugly as sin! :shock:
So ... no KRS-One fans here, then? :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

In 2014 Matt Forney describes key features of the next great SJW hysteria. This was just before #MeToo

1. The story must be something that the writer is personally involved in.
2. The story must be unverifiable.
3. The story must benefit some very powerful people.
משה בן יצחק