Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Females admitting how worthless they are

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights and Misandry.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Post Reply
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6239
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Females admitting how worthless they are

Post by Cornfed » March 22nd, 2018, 1:57 am

Here are some stupid c**ts whining about sex dolls and sex robots. There is no need to actually watch the video. Just know that it exists. Men aren’t whining about dildos and vibrators. Think about it and imagine how much of an admission of worthlessness this is on the females’ part.

Imagine you turned up to a job interview and your fellow applicants vying for the position sitting in the waiting room were a row of storefront mannequins. Imagine if instead of bemusement, your reaction was like “Oh this isn’t fair, I can’t compete with this, the government has to ban this, sure they do nothing but they do it so well…” . What exactly would that say about your abilities as an employee? Females are so vile and worthless that they are now acknowledging they can’t even compete with dolls. Dolls for Christ’s sake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHRotWA6IQc

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6203
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Females admitting how worthless they are

Post by Adama » March 22nd, 2018, 2:46 am

Cornfed wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 1:57 am


Men aren’t whining about dildos and vibrators. Think about it and imagine how much of an admission of worthlessness this is on the females’ part.

Imagine you turned up to a job interview and your fellow applicants vying for the position sitting in the waiting room were a row of storefront mannequins. Imagine if instead of bemusement, your reaction was like “Oh this isn’t fair, I can’t compete with this, the government has to ban this, sure they do nothing but they do it so well…” . What exactly would that say about your abilities as an employee?
That's an interesting point you make there. Is their whole purpose defeated by a doll? That's a shame.

Poor women have infinite competition. Everywhere they turn. Their power is diminished by men finding alternate ways to satisfy their basic needs.

Are women no longer worth it?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3243
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: Females admitting how worthless they are

Post by publicduende » March 22nd, 2018, 4:59 am

Saying that females are worthless because they can be replaced by sex robots is the same as saying that men are worthless because they can be replaced by the same, or the more traditional sex toy paraphernalia.

How about the human being attached to those genitalia. Perhaps women need men, and men need women, for reasons other than getting fun in bed.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6239
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Females admitting how worthless they are

Post by Cornfed » March 22nd, 2018, 5:26 am

publicduende wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 4:59 am
Saying that females are worthless because they can be replaced by sex robots is the same as saying that men are worthless because they can be replaced by the same, or the more traditional sex toy paraphernalia.
Ah, no. Men still have to invent stuff and and keep the lights on and the water running and such. We don't currently have dolls that will do that.

User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3243
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: Females admitting how worthless they are

Post by publicduende » March 22nd, 2018, 6:58 am

Cornfed wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 5:26 am
publicduende wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 4:59 am
Saying that females are worthless because they can be replaced by sex robots is the same as saying that men are worthless because they can be replaced by the same, or the more traditional sex toy paraphernalia.
Ah, no. Men still have to invent stuff and and keep the lights on and the water running and such. We don't currently have dolls that will do that.
Sadly, we don't have dolls that can procreate and ensure we don't go the way of the dodo in less than a century, either.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6239
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Females admitting how worthless they are

Post by Cornfed » March 22nd, 2018, 8:04 am

publicduende wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 6:58 am
Sadly, we don't have dolls that can procreate and ensure we don't go the way of the dodo in less than a century, either.
Sadly, we don't have females who will even do that, but fear not, artificial wombs are coming.

User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3243
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: Females admitting how worthless they are

Post by publicduende » March 22nd, 2018, 10:32 am

Cornfed wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 8:04 am
publicduende wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 6:58 am
Sadly, we don't have dolls that can procreate and ensure we don't go the way of the dodo in less than a century, either.
Sadly, we don't have females who will even do that, but fear not, artificial wombs are coming.
LOL come on, that's not true. There are a lot of relatively healthy societies - outside the United Hell of America - where women are willing to have children and settle with a man for life...more or less LOL

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1513
Joined: September 23rd, 2012, 12:07 am

Re: Females admitting how worthless they are

Post by Johnny1975 » March 22nd, 2018, 11:32 am

Somehow the jews are involved. Cornfed will enlighten us soon.
Location Independent Expat Relocate​

If you want to move abroad, but you can't decide where, I can help you.

http://lierelocate.weebly.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwS_hq ... qZA/videos

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... hVcm9GFFb9

https://twitter.com/LocIndExpRel

books
Freshman Poster
Posts: 101
Joined: June 3rd, 2016, 5:59 pm

Re: Females admitting how worthless they are

Post by books » March 26th, 2018, 3:23 pm

Everything that would make men over 25 years old happier, and women lonelier, is being attacked by deafult by the mainstream feminist propaganda

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights and Misandry”