Was romantic intimacy ever possible?

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Was romantic intimacy ever possible?

Post by Cornfed »

Listening to this romantic ballad just now made me angry and sad that the ZOG has turned all white females into hateful perverted sluts incapable of intimacy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV05CrUOaoc

But then maybe I am being overly sentimental. Maybe romance has always been an exclusively male thing falsely projected onto females. Does anyone know whether any females in the world are or ever have been anything other than worthless sluts and/or scheming selfish parasites?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Was romantic intimacy ever possible?

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
April 30th, 2018, 10:35 pm
Listening to this romantic ballad just now made me angry and sad that the ZOG has turned all white females into hateful perverted sluts incapable of intimacy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV05CrUOaoc

But then maybe I am being overly sentimental. Maybe romance has always been an exclusively male thing falsely projected onto females. Does anyone know whether any females in the world are or ever have been anything other than worthless sluts and/or scheming selfish parasites?

You've got to get over the negativity and stop blaming the Jews for everything. If your pizza comes to you cold at an Italian restaurant, you could probably figure out a way to blame the Jews for it. :lol:

There are a lot of 'secular Jews' in Hollywood, some of whom have abandoned their religion, but you don't have to think about them if you don't have a girlfriend. There are also a lot of Gentiles promoting bad philosophies out of Hollywood and the news media.

It is possible to be intimate, physically and emotionally, with a woman. I married an Indonesian woman and we experience this.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Romance is absolute nonsense.

I think our duty is to love them as far as possible, and by that I mean to honor them as the weaker vessel, and by that I mean simply don't be cruel to them. I would just enjoy the moments of peace and affection that they offer.

However, I would not give my heart to a woman; I would not make a woman my salvation; I wouldn't base my self worth or self esteem on being with a woman or the ability to get women; I wouldn't confess deep secrets to a woman; I wouldn't try to reason with them, or try to debate topics or try to discuss the meaning of the universe or any of that. I wouldn't even have hope that a woman would be there the next day. Because the next day she may be gone, or she may betray your words, or she may decide to give herself to another man, or she may break your heart, and if you've given your heart to her, you'll be devastated.

In short, I figure I can love women, but not give them my heart.

At least that's how I feel about women now.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

This kind is hard to find:

Proverbs
Proverbs 31
11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.