The Jersey Shore Lifestyle is Real

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Jersey Shore Lifestyle is Real

Post by Adama »

I was sitting on a park bench today. Two young ladies came and sat next to me. I wasn't actively listening at first but then the one said to the other how she doesn't want her partner to go away for a week. She said, last time her girlfriend went away for a week, she cheated on her with three different girls. She cheated on her female lover with three other women, during only one week away from her female lover.

I have no idea how someone finds three or four lovers in one week. I have enough trouble finding one in three years.

It just goes to show though, they are filled with fornication.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: The Jersey Shore Lifestyle is Real

Post by TruthSeeker »

Why do you live there if you hate it so much?

This site is about those who desire to find their happiness abroad. You have chosen to live in Manhattan. (Sodom & Gomorrah?)

You have made your bed. Now sleep in it.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Anyhow, it's amazing to me how certain types of reprobates live carelessly and at complete ease. They don't worry about sexual harassment, people flaking out on them, or even children or pregnancy. They can obtain sex easily, with dozens of people on a whim. There is no work involved.

Their problems revolve around not losing themselves completely in their sexual sin, because they are completely given over to it.

For some reason, these homosexuals think they can live in stable relationships, when by its very nature, this lifestyle is only about fornication. Their lifestyle is built on fornication, yet they want to try to make relationships out of them. The problem is, if a person is given over to fornication, which homosexuals certainly are, then it is almost impossible for them to form stable relationships based upon fidelity.

They're even deceived into thinking it is a normal lifestyle, as they try to imitate heterosexuals. In other words, there is no loyalty because their souls are destroyed; they've given themselves completely over to the lusts of the flesh without boundaries.

She can't withhold herself from this sin which she's given over to. She doesn't want to "cheat" on her lesbian lover and can't control herself for even one moment if sex is not on tap. And she can go out and pull another female to have "an affair" without any trouble. Whereas a heterosexual who is not reprobate would have immense trouble finding a partner.

At the same time, she was also complaining about how boring her sex life is, and how she's already spiced it up, and that she's ran out of spice.

These are just some good observations to me that confirm the Bible is true. They are filled with fornication, are never satisfied.

You would think such people are fictional, only on MTV. Nope. They are real.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I don't know why Christians and others hate cities so much. For some reason they think living in a city is completely evil.

New Jerusalem is a City. David's city, Jerusalem, was a city. Judah had cities. There's nothing wrong with living in a city. We are all going to live in a city one day.

I actually love living here. It's much better than living in a boring suburb somewhere, where there are hardly any people.

I am not even complaining. I am making observations.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Adama wrote:
May 2nd, 2018, 1:07 pm
I was sitting on a park bench today. Two young ladies came and sat next to me. I wasn't actively listening at first but then the one said to the other how she doesn't want her partner to go away for a week. She said, last time her girlfriend went away for a week, she cheated on her with three different girls. She cheated on her female lover with three other women, during only one week away from her female lover.

I have no idea how someone finds three or four lovers in one week. I have enough trouble finding one in three years.

It just goes to show though, they are filled with fornication.
2 Peter 2
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;
7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:
8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)
Sitting on that park bench you were vexing your soul with the filthy conversation of the wicked.
Adama wrote:
May 2nd, 2018, 11:34 pm
I actually love living here. It's much better than living in a boring suburb somewhere, where there are hardly any people.
Lot also loved it. The angels almost had to drag him out. (Gen. 19)
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Jude 1
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
That which you witnessed Adama, with the lesbians in the park

Romans 1
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
"The natural use of..." So God says it's natural for a man to be with a woman.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The point I've been trying to make is that reprobates are more or less just beasts. The governor that limits the amount of sin and trouble a non-reprobate can get into, has been cast off (the yokes and cords of Christ have been broken because they are too vile).
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama wrote:
May 2nd, 2018, 10:27 pm
She can't withhold herself from this sin which she's given over to. She doesn't want to "cheat" on her lesbian lover and can't control herself for even one moment if sex is not on tap. And she can go out and pull another female to have "an affair" without any trouble. Whereas a heterosexual who is not reprobate would have immense trouble finding a partner.
Homosexuals seem to form communities, too. I'd imagine it would be easy for them to find a partner to cheat. It's like you said--their lifestyle is based on fornication. If they go to gay bars, the bars are filled with people living sexually immoral lifestyles, whose identity is based on the type of sexual immorality they like to indulge in. It would be like swingers going to swingers bars and finding it easy to pick up other swingers. It must be easy for them to find partners for temporary flings.

But are they really 'cheating' their regular partner any more than just doing it with their regular partner? I suppose multiple homosexual sin partners is worse for spreading disease.

I don't think I ever saw an episode of 'Jersey Shore.' I read something or other about Schnookie or whatever the girl's name was, and I did some research online to find out why she was famous. I had to do the same thing with the Kardashians. Suddenly, new celebrities I never heard of appeared on magazines at the check out counter.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Adama, yeah you did.
Last edited by TruthSeeker on May 4th, 2018, 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

This is why I say it is useless to talk to people. They want to use words like a hammer, to assault you.
Last edited by Adama on May 5th, 2018, 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

TruthSeeker wrote:
May 2nd, 2018, 5:29 pm
Why do you live there if you hate it so much?

This site is about those who desire to find their happiness abroad. You have chosen to live in Manhattan. (Sodom & Gomorrah?)

You have made your bed. Now sleep in it.
Every place in this world has homosexuals. So I don't know why you want to liken NY to Sodom.
Last edited by Adama on May 5th, 2018, 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Adama, you want to dictate to people in here your doctrines but you don't want to receive any instruction, correction or reproof.

You are at times overbearing.

You are the bully.