How Far will the #ME-TOO movement go?

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
tom
Junior Poster

Re: How Far will the #ME-TOO movement go?

Post by tom »

#metoo is NOT a movement, this is a lie. #MeToo is a form of mass hysteria. It will in time die down like the 1980's satanic abuse hysteria. #MeToo came from unresolved Trump derangement syndrome (anti Trump mass hysteria).
משה בן יצחק

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

There was the Witch Trials, then McCarthyism, not the #MeToo movement. Unfortunately I think this debacle has further to run. #MeToo will hopefully one day be looked at as a low point in our county's history like these other two debacles now are.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If they keep taking down male feminists, hand-rubbing Jews and blacks then I hope it lasts a bit longer. If a few more prominent females got metooed, that would also be great.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

tom wrote:
July 5th, 2018, 11:09 pm
#metoo is NOT a movement, this is a lie. #MeToo is a form of mass hysteria. It will in time die down like the 1980's satanic abuse hysteria. #MeToo came from unresolved Trump derangement syndrome (anti Trump mass hysteria).
All true, but it goes further than that.

#MeToo is also a money grab. Since less and less men are willing to marry women, especially women who have already "hit the wall," #MeToo is a means for such women to enrich themselves with incidents (some real, most fake) that are many years old.

#MeToo grants women attention, sympathy, notoriety, and wealth. What is not to love about all that for a woman lacking any of those?

While I consider this a "Jezebel Spirit" strategy, I do not feel sorry for most men who are caught up in this frenzy. Most of these men are Cucks who pedestalized and Idolized women and now they are socially and legally ruined.

Anthony Bourdain was one of the two most outspoken supporters of #MeToo (the other being Terry Crews) and he arranged his own "dirt nap" when he realize just how much he had been duped by Asia Argento, one of the most famous #MeToo whores on the planet.

I say let the #MeToo Jezebel women continue to victimize maginas, cucks, and white knights. They deserve each other.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

I just thought you might like a lady's perspective, especially a lady who was a rape victim at one point.
I'm all about saying, "Me too", however, I'm not going to label men as evil.
While I don't appreciate cat-calling and ass-grabbing (sorry, but I'm long-married and a mom of kids, it weirds me out lol), I don't care if a guy compliments my appearance.
I'm going to stand up for women's rights but I'm not gonna don a pu**y hat and go march topless down the streets.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I am all for women's rights as well but after studying some of their logic it seems having them vote can be very problematic if they want to live in a 1st world country with rule of honest law. Politically most are very ignorant to say the least and form judgment based on to much emotion rather than researched facts......
Time to Hide!
BORG CONTROL
Freshman Poster

Post by BORG CONTROL »

Women take themselves VERY seriously. They have completely lost their sense of humour.
What used to be a slap and tickle and a bit of harmless fun, is now sexual harassment
They are completely ridiculous creatures and should be treated as so.
They are basically COMEDY.
Treat them as a JOKE.
You cannot possibly take them seriously.
They are ladies and housewives who are trying to be Men that is all when in fact they should be trying to be women.
They will get NOWHERE.
Men evolve by being Men.
And women evolve by being women.
Women CANNOT evolve by trying to be Men and wearing Men's clothes and doing Men's jobs, so ultimately they will get left behind.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

tom wrote:
July 5th, 2018, 11:09 pm
Some of the women who stated the #MeToo movement have been accused of sexually harassing under age boys years ago. You want to talk about hypocrisy, these women who are accusing men of sexual harassment have sexually harassed not just men but under aged boys as well.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

TruthSeeker wrote:
May 18th, 2018, 9:18 pm
All women are not evil. Lighten up.
ALL MEN ARE NOT EVIL EITHER, SO DARKEN UP!!
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I was just accused of sexual harassment the other day in a hospital cafeteria. Another patient was sitting next to me, and I glanced over in her direction. She asked me, "What are you looking at?" After that, I told her that I wasn't even doing the thing she accused me of. She sat there and said that I was old enough to be her grandfather (I have some white hairs). Then she ran off and told a nurse that I had said something inappropriate. Fortunately nothing came of it.

And this was about looking at her face and not her body (she wore immodest clothing that showed off her body).
Last edited by Neo on June 9th, 2019, 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The backlash against the #MeToo movement is in full swing as this video will explain.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is more fall out from the #MeToo movement.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The backlash to the #Metoo movement is really starting to blow up in women's faces.

tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

The #MeToo ego is going straight to crazy cat lady, that's it's logical endpoint.

משה בן יצחק
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The #MeToo movement is causing the MGTOW movement to increase in popularity. The marriage rates in America are already at an all time low and will continue to go lower in the future.