What percentage of females deserve execution?

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What percentage of females deserve execution?

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 12:04 pm
HouseMD wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 12:00 pm
Cornfed wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 10:31 pm
MrMan wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 5:37 pm
Death penalty for welfare or taking affirmative action jobs? Of course not.
When the government outbids men for females it causes the females to not fulfil their female role resulting in demographic collapse. Taking or offering free stuff for females should therefore be regarded as treason and enabling white genocide.
And what is your role? What would a woman's role in your life be?
Traditionally my role and that of my extended family would be that of a protector and provider. Currently our role is to be forced to pay taxes and vacate positions we would otherwise have so the ZOG can act as a protector and provider while I receive absolutely noting in return, which is of course the problem.
How would you fair in a pure meritocracy? If white males are the best in all cases, would you rise to the top? Or does the system have to be set up to keep women, the black man, and Jews down?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 7:18 pm
HouseMD wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 7:05 pm
You sound like a man that is making excuses. I've never known a decent man to go unemployed.
Well you can find plenty of men with advanced degrees online who are unemployed. Their schools must have really f***ed up by graduating them and you would have thought they would have been expelled for all the indecency they were committing. Are you sure you are not simply defining anyone who is unemployed as indecent and using any real or imagined faults they might have to justify maintaining a sycophantic faith in the system? Perhaps you could explain the mechanism by which decent men are employed. Suppose a factory is outsourced to China. Is it your position that the men who were working there all woke up that morning and found they were indecent but if they became decent again then jobs would immediately magically be made available to them somehow? Also, would you hire someone on the sole basis of being decent as opposed to being a registered nurse or whatever? But, you say, someone else would have a job for them if they were decent. Well, how do you know that? Is there some kind of law?
I was laid off multiple times due to companies going out of business or cutting assets before going back to school. Each time I was unemployed for less than a month, and was sending out dozens of resumes a day until I obtained a position, however poorly paid. Two jobs, three jobs, didn't matter, I kept working my ass off until I found something decent to support myself again. Guys who end up looking-term unemployed are usually lazy or have personalities that make most places averse to hiring them. Same goes for unemployed people that have degrees- usually the problem is looking them back in the mirror. You can always take out a SBA loan if you're so talented and set up on your own, but you lack the capability to work for others, let alone to work for yourself.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 10:48 pm
MrMan wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 10:26 pm
How would you fair in a pure meritocracy? If white males are the best in all cases, would you rise to the top? Or does the system have to be set up to keep women, the black man, and Jews down?
It depends on the merits selected of course. If playing basketball were the highest value then probably not well but in terms of general intelligence, applied academic and problem solving skills and such, I'd likely do OK. Females and blacks don't really need to be kept down, since they are intrinsically inferior. However, females should be kept down and blacks expelled of course. Talmudic Jews are essentially a kind of societal virus who bribe their way into key positions, rig the system and then proceed to compete as a nation against others competing as individuals. Hence in order for a meritocracy to exist for long in the first place they have to go. Tolerance of their behavior is incompatible with meritocracy.
So you're saying white men should work together to suppress women, expel minorities, and eliminate the Jews? You sound like you are the Jew you loathe so much for working with their people to protect their own interests
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
December 13th, 2018, 10:30 am
HouseMD wrote:
December 13th, 2018, 6:58 am
I was laid off multiple times due to companies going out of business or cutting assets before going back to school. Each time I was unemployed for less than a month, and was sending out dozens of resumes a day until I obtained a position, however poorly paid.
So that's you in your area. For other people in other areas it is different. It is not a binary world where there has to be either infinite jobs for everyone or no jobs for anyone.
Then move. I've lived in 7 states, and if work dries up there are always 43 more.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
December 13th, 2018, 11:23 am
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
I was laid off multiple times due to companies going out of business or cutting assets before going back to school. Each time I was unemployed for less than a month, and was sending out dozens of resumes a day until I obtained a position, however poorly paid.
So that's you in your area. For other people in other areas it is different. It is not a binary world where there has to be either infinite jobs for everyone or no jobs for anyone.
Then move. I've lived in 7 states, and if work dries up there are always 43 more.
Ah so we are morally obligated to be like travelling vagabonds, wandering the world begging for employment. What does that do to a society? Of course I’ve done what you say and worked in several countries, but this is not what strong societies are made of.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
December 13th, 2018, 12:11 pm
HouseMD wrote:
December 13th, 2018, 11:23 am
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Ah so we are morally obligated to be like travelling vagabonds, wandering the world begging for employment. What does that do to a society? Of course I’ve done what you say and worked in several countries, but this is not what strong societies are made of.
Towns and cities die. No place lasts forever. When times change, people who are unwilling to relocate to greener pastures get left behind like the people of Appalachia. Places mean nothing, people make a society. If you are so attached to a place you can't move, you deserve to fail.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Putting aside the execution nonsense, the racist nonsense, and the anti-semitic nonsense, he has a valid point that is not appreciated enough imo.

Men in Western countries ARE effectively providing for their women without compensation of any sort, in that men do the majority of the labor and pay the majority of the taxes, while women collect the majority of social welfare benefits. THAT is a travesty. And the consequences spill over doing damage to our society in numerous ways.

I just don't blame women for it. I blame men. Men allowed it to happen and continue to allow it to happen.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 1:49 pm
flowerthief00 wrote:
December 13th, 2018, 9:25 pm
I just don't blame women for it. I blame men. Men allowed it to happen and continue to allow it to happen.
Right, which is why we should ban together to put things right by executing the traitors responsible for the current situation, including essentially all females.
Except the problem is that you fail to recognize that you are, in fact, the trash and you are just lashing out because you are such garbage that you have no other option
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 1:55 pm
Cornfed wrote:
flowerthief00 wrote:
Right, which is why we should ban together to put things right by executing the traitors responsible for the current situation, including essentially all females.
Except the problem is that you fail to recognize that you are, in fact, the trash and you are just lashing out because you are such garbage that you have no other option
So I'm personally responsible for the fact that literally every white society on the planet and many others are on course for extinction due to feminism? You are just being silly.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 1:57 pm
HouseMD wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 1:55 pm
Cornfed wrote:
flowerthief00 wrote:
So I'm personally responsible for the fact that literally every white society on the planet and many others are on course for extinction due to feminism? You are just being silly.
You are personally responsible for not adapting and surviving and making a worthwhile life as men have always done and that is why your genes will fade from this world. You are unfit and unworthy
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 2:10 pm
Just me and the entire rest of Western civilisation.
Everyone else hasn't given up. You're so far up your own ass screaming in your rectal echo chamber that you miss the great number of people that are doing just fine out there, even n the conservative ones. Conservatism is the new counterculture so if you'd stop being such a little baby, hit the gym, get a job, and get some self esteem you could have yourself a nice little tradwife. But you won't do that because, oh right, you're an infantile manbaby rather than an actual man and you've lost the balls required to get things done
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 2:15 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Everyone else hasn't given up.
I'm not saying we should give up. I'm saying we should execute the bad guys.
You're so far up your own ass screaming in your rectal echo chamber that you miss the great number of people that are doing just fine out there, even n the conservative ones. Conservatism is the new counterculture so if you'd stop being such a little baby, hit the gym, get a job, and get some self esteem you could have yourself a nice little tradwife.
We have been through this a thousand times and what you are saying is clearly not true, but even if I personally managed to buck the system it would all be for nothing given that we are looking at societal failure. The problem is a systemic one not a personal one and that is what we need to address.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 2:21 pm
HouseMD wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 2:15 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Everyone else hasn't given up.
I'm not saying we should give up. I'm saying we should execute the bad guys.
You're so far up your own ass screaming in your rectal echo chamber that you miss the great number of people that are doing just fine out there, even n the conservative ones. Conservatism is the new counterculture so if you'd stop being such a little baby, hit the gym, get a job, and get some self esteem you could have yourself a nice little tradwife.
We have been through this a thousand times and what you are saying is clearly not true, but even if I personally managed to buck the system it would all be for nothing given that we are looking at societal failure. The problem is a systemic one not a personal one and that is what we need to address.
You are genetic chaff. You are the bad guy
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 2:40 pm
HouseMD wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 2:39 pm
Now when obviously in the wrong you are choosing to be a baby and indulge in childish name-calling.
I'm not in the wrong in the slightest, I genuinely believe you to be a waste of oxygen and resources that is barely fit to be plant fertilizer in your current pathetic state
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 2:45 pm
HouseMD wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 2:44 pm
Cornfed wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 2:40 pm
HouseMD wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 2:39 pm
Now when obviously in the wrong you are choosing to be a baby and indulge in childish name-calling.
I'm not in the wrong in the slightest, I genuinely believe you to be a waste of oxygen and resources that is barely fit to be plant fertilizer in your current pathetic state
There you go again. No-one is going to take you seriously if you are going to blame individual for societal problems and be a baby about it.
Millions of men succeed. Your failure is your own fault, not society's. God forbid you have to work for anything