What percentage of females deserve execution?

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

What percentage of females deserve execution?

Post by Cornfed »

Obviously all females who have committed the following depraved acts deserve the death penalty:
Had abortions
Committed adultery
Filed for divorce
Kidnapped her husband’s children
Filed for child support
Indulged in various kinds of sexual depravity
Filed complaints of any kind against her husband
Filed false, frivolous or hypocritical complaints against men or threatened to do so
Accepted affirmative action jobs, scholarships or educational placements
Accepted welfare available only to females

And so on. I wonder what percentage that would be. Perhaps high enough to just assume they are all guilty and do the necessary when the time comes.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: What percentage of females deserve execution?

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
December 5th, 2018, 12:18 pm
Obviously all females who have committed the following depraved acts deserve the death penalty:
Had abortions
Committed adultery
Filed for divorce
Kidnapped her husband’s children
Filed for child support
Indulged in various kinds of sexual depravity
Filed complaints of any kind against her husband
Filed false, frivolous or hypocritical complaints against men or threatened to do so
Accepted affirmative action jobs, scholarships or educational placements
Accepted welfare available only to females

And so on. I wonder what percentage that would be. Perhaps high enough to just assume they are all guilty and do the necessary when the time comes.
You sound like you want to be in a world of nothing but men. Didn't realize you were the sort to swing that way
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 5:27 pm
You sound like you want to be in a world of nothing but men. Didn't realize you were the sort to swing that way
Obviously you'd make the females breed their replacements before executing them.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 5:30 pm
HouseMD wrote:
Obviously you'd make the females breed their replacements before executing them.
I've met few humans less worthy of life and happiness than yourself
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Death penalty for welfare or taking affirmative action jobs? Of course not. I'd imagine Cornfed would be glad to live in a society that gave him money or a good job just for being white. Adultery, murder, faking virginity for marriage are wickedness and I wouldn't have a problem with women being put to death for them if there were witnesses. It takes two to tango, for adultery, and the man deserves to be punished, too.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 5:34 pm
HouseMD wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 5:33 pm
Cornfed wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 5:30 pm
HouseMD wrote:
I've met few humans less worthy of life and happiness than yourself
Punishing criminals bringing about the extinction of Western civilisation is bad nows?
You are nothing but hate and offer nothing good to the world. You are worthless
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 10:31 pm
MrMan wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 5:37 pm
Death penalty for welfare or taking affirmative action jobs? Of course not.
When the government outbids men for females it causes the females to not fulfil their female role resulting in demographic collapse. Taking or offering free stuff for females should therefore be regarded as treason and enabling white genocide.
You know the film James posted of Black Pigeon explained alot and why our rulers are doing what they do with the divide and conquer amongst the sexes... " Why Women Destroy Nations " Growup should watch this and give a critique..
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
MrMan wrote:
When the government outbids men for females it causes the females to not fulfil their female role resulting in demographic collapse. Taking or offering free stuff for females should therefore be regarded as treason and enabling white genocide.
And what is your role? What would a woman's role in your life be?

At the moment, it seems you are nothing and your role is to waste oxygen and resources. If anything we should cull the useless men from the world so women don't have to worry about them acting like savages and raping them
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 12:04 pm
HouseMD wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 12:00 pm
Cornfed wrote:
MrMan wrote:
And what is your role? What would a woman's role in your life be?
Traditionally my role and that of my extended family would be that of a protector and provider. Currently our role is to be forced to pay taxes and vacate positions we would otherwise have so the ZOG can act as a protector and provider while I receive absolutely noting in return, which is of course the problem.
What is the role of women? What makes you think you are fit to be loved or to be a father or capable of providing anything of value that another human being would desire?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 12:06 pm
What is the role of women? What makes you think you are fit to be loved or to be a father or capable of providing anything of value that another human being would desire?
The role of women is to provide sexual release, birth children and raise them when they are young and perform menial supporting tasks under the direction of men. If I have nothing of value to offer could you please persuade the feminist regime to return my last few years taxes that are apparently of no value but I would quite like to have back and also to let me compete with females on an objective basis for government and corporate jobs. That would be great.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
Traditionally my role and that of my extended family would be that of a protector and provider.
Says the guy who described himself on another thread as a short, fat, autistic loser with no trade skills and a pre-existing medical ailments. You couldn't even provide for yourself, let alone an actual family! I wouldn't let you "protect and provide" for a simple goldfish.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 4:50 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Traditionally my role and that of my extended family would be that of a protector and provider.
Says the guy who described himself on another thread as a short, fat, autistic loser with no trade skills and a pre-existing medical ailments. You couldn't even provide for yourself, let alone an actual family! I wouldn't let you "protect and provide" for a simple goldfish.
Eh, I effectively have been providing for parasitical females through taxes and such and would be able to do a lot more for a given female if things were not handed to inferior proto-people like them and you. Almost everyone suffers the occasional injury in life.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 4:59 pm
Eh, I effectively have been providing for parasitical females through taxes and such and would be able to do a lot more for a given female if things were not handed to inferior proto-people like them and you.
I guess women would therefore find you and your minimum wage tax contributions irresistible. There is no wonder no woman finds you worth her time.
Cornfed wrote: Almost everyone suffers the occasional injury in life.
Let me guess...... You spouted off your acerbic blather to the wrong person? Imagine that!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 12:12 pm
HouseMD wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 12:06 pm
The role of women is to provide sexual release, birth children and raise them when they are young and perform menial supporting tasks under the direction of men. If I have nothing of value to offer could you please persuade the feminist regime to return my last few years taxes that are apparently of no value but I would quite like to have back and also to let me compete with females on an objective basis for government and corporate jobs. That would be great.
You sound like a man that is making excuses. I've never known a decent man to go unemployed. You're probably human trash that is trying to bring others down to bring yourself up.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 7:05 pm
You sound like a man that is making excuses. I've never known a decent man to go unemployed.
Well you can find plenty of men with advanced degrees online who are unemployed. Their schools must have really f***ed up by graduating them and you would have thought they would have been expelled for all the indecency they were committing. Are you sure you are not simply defining anyone who is unemployed as indecent and using any real or imagined faults they might have to justify maintaining a sycophantic faith in the system? Perhaps you could explain the mechanism by which decent men are employed. Suppose a factory is outsourced to China. Is it your position that the men who were working there all woke up that morning and found they were indecent but if they became decent again then jobs would immediately magically be made available to them somehow? Also, would you hire someone on the sole basis of being decent as opposed to being a registered nurse or whatever? But, you say, someone else would have a job for them if they were decent. Well, how do you know that? Is there some kind of law?