The Great Oath of MGTOW!

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Great Oath of MGTOW!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Through all the noise of feminists, their sycophant male supporters, and those who are simply ignorant of true MGTOW ideals, the message of MGTOW gets lost (often by intention). This is the best, most concise summary of the MGTOW lifestyle to date.

If you are single and independent, you deserve to gloat.

If you are in an unmarried relationship, you will sigh with relief.

If you are being bullied or harassed by gynocentric imbeciles, you will have greater understanding.

If you are married, you might just be inspired to leave the captor that is your wife and the state.

ConEx

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Great Oath of MGTOW!

Post by jamesbond »

MGTOW is gaining in popularity throughout the United States and around the world. More and more men are walking away from women and marriage and deciding to go their own way. Women are becoming more aware of the MGTOW movement as you can see in this video.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Obviously MGTOW is the best we can do for now, but before long the people making it so need to be being displayed on gibbets.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

jamesbond wrote:
December 15th, 2018, 1:25 am
MGTOW is gaining in popularity throughout the United States and around the world. More and more men are walking away from women and marriage and deciding to go their own way. Women are becoming more aware of the MGTOW movement as you can see in this video.

Thanks JB.... But I observe the rule of MGTOW which advises never to listen to women's opinions about men, especially drunk-slurring women like the one in the video. The bottles on her counter give her away.

But just 1 minute in the video, I could not take her misrepresentation or female interpretation of MGTOW any longer. We should not care what they think about MGTOW, because it is not for them to like, approve, dislike or otherwise. F.ck em!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 8th, 2018, 12:22 am
Through all the noise of feminists, their sycophant male supporters, and those who are simply ignorant of true MGTOW ideals, the message of MGTOW gets lost (often by intention). This is the best, most concise summary of the MGTOW lifestyle to date.

If you are single and independent, you deserve to gloat.

If you are in an unmarried relationship, you will sigh with relief.

If you are being bullied or harassed by gynocentric imbeciles, you will have greater understanding.

If you are married, you might just be inspired to leave the captor that is your wife and the state.

ConEx
One of the best videos ever!!!! I too subscribe to the MGTOW philosophy and I will certainly gloat!!! As a 46yr. black old man I have never been married nor do I have any children. But, I am happy with the single man's life path!!! Because I don't have to be possibly be trapped in a bad/sexless marriage, get divorced and paying alimony/child support (50% of all marriage in the U.S. end in divorce). Contrarian Expatriate, as you and I both know radical feminism has ruined many American and Western women (Western Europe/Australia/New Zealand/Canada/Japan, etc.). However, I would still advocate for dealing with non-Western women from places like Eastern Europe, the Ukraine, the Philippines, Thailand, Colombia, Brazil, etc. Please keep post more of these types of videos.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:

This hot brunette looks a lot like the actress Megan Fox from both the Transformers and Ninja Turtles movies.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

IraqVet2003 wrote:
March 28th, 2019, 8:18 pm
One of the best videos ever!!!! I too subscribe to the MGTOW philosophy and I will certainly gloat!!! As a 46yr. black old man I have never been married nor do I have any children. But, I am happy with the single man's life path!!! Because I don't have to be possibly be trapped in a bad/sexless marriage, get divorced and paying alimony/child support (50% of all marriage in the U.S. end in divorce). Contrarian Expatriate, as you and I both know radical feminism has ruined many American and Western women (Western Europe/Australia/New Zealand/Canada/Japan, etc.). However, I would still advocate for dealing with non-Western women from places like Eastern Europe, the Ukraine, the Philippines, Thailand, Colombia, Brazil, etc. Please keep post more of these types of videos.
Wonderful.....

As I have always said, "A like-minded black man is worth his weight in gold." I am glad you are living your life of freedom and on your terms. I often think of my ancestors' pride at my smashing the cultural yoke that tried to keep me in figurative bondage. It failed with both of us and now the world has become our oyster.

As you well know, the sweetest refutaton of feminism and manginism is a MGTOW living very well! I wish you many more years of satisfaction, contentment and unmitigated freedom!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
jamesbond wrote:

This hot brunette looks a lot like the actress Megan Fox from both the Transformers and Ninja Turtles movies.
I don't know who's hotter: this Banana girl or NollaGirl504....I'd rather rock with NollaGirl. heheheehee
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
March 28th, 2019, 11:52 pm
IraqVet2003 wrote:
March 28th, 2019, 8:18 pm
Wonderful.....

As I have always said, "A like-minded black man is worth his weight in gold." I am glad you are living your life of freedom and on your terms. I often think of my ancestors' pride at my smashing the cultural yoke that tried to keep me in figurative bondage. It failed with both of us and now the world has become our oyster.

As you well know, the sweetest refutaton of feminism and manginism is a MGTOW living very well! I wish you many more years of satisfaction, contentment and unmitigated freedom!
Most definitely! :+1:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

There is just one problem with all this if you want kids and a family, women will identify the state as daddy and breed any way they can with who ever will prop them up to do so.

The people who did this do not want your more intelligient people breeding and it has worked beautuifully. In alot of ways they know what they are doing and it does suck.... Most women are truly to stupid to figure out what has happened.
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
March 29th, 2019, 7:47 am
There is just one problem with all this if you want kids and a family, women will identify the state as daddy and breed any way they can with who ever will prop them up to do so.
MGTOWs are not concerned with raising kids and a family. MGTOWs are concerned about living the best version of themselves and having the means to live where and how they want with a focus on self, not family.

If you want to raise a family, and I am not sure why you would, move abroad as @IraqVet2003 states above.
Moretorque wrote: The people who did this do not want your more intelligient people breeding and it has worked beautuifully. In alot of ways they know what they are doing and it does suck.... Most women are truly to stupid to figure out what has happened.
MGTOW are not concerned about what "other people" are doing because we are concerned with maximizing our own development, satisfaction, and personal fulfillment.

If you are so obsessed with how other people are secretly manipulating you, you don't have the internal locus of control to relate to MGTOW. It is simply not for you.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on March 29th, 2019, 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I have no interest in having a family.
Time to Hide!
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
March 29th, 2019, 4:54 am
IraqVet2003 wrote:
March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
jamesbond wrote:

I don't know who's hotter: this Banana girl or NollaGirl504....I'd rather rock with NollaGirl. heheheehee
E Irizarry R&B Singer I also think the Italian hottie NollaGirl504 from Louisiana is great looking too. But she is already married.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

IraqVet2003 wrote:
March 30th, 2019, 6:39 pm
But she is already married.
Yes, Nollagirl504 is indeed and to a BLACK MAN to the chagrin of our resident Incel breathren who can't get their own women to even acknowledge their existance. :lol:

@Cornfed
@Moretorque
@Traveler

:mrgreen: