Comedians making fun of feminism and its idiocy LOL

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Winston
Site Admin

Comedians making fun of feminism and its idiocy LOL

Post by Winston »

Bill Maher and other comedians make fun of the idiocracy and double standards of feminism in America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cua1QRqTgFQ

I love how Bill Maher says that the guys he knew in high school who were "Mustangs" and then got married are now like the horses in Central Park. lol
Last edited by Winston on March 26th, 2014, 8:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out the last clip where the comedian says that when women claim it's unfair that they get paid less for doing the same job, he says "Well it's the same f***ed up reason why when we're on the Titanic, the women and children get to go first while we men have to remain onboard a sinking ship! Or why in a hostage situation, they always negotiate the women and children to be released first! Hey, bullets hurt me too! Or when there's a burning house, and the man has to be the one running back in to save others and risk his life! WHERE ARE THE FEMINISTS IN THOSE SITUATIONS? THEY'RE NEVER THERE!"

So true!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well YouTube took those clips down and won't allow them to be uploaded again. So I put them up on Vimeo instead. Check them out. They are really funny and true.

https://vimeo.com/90124561

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Comedians making fun of feminism and exposing its idiocy

Post by Winston »

Comedian Bill Burr makes fun of feminism and exposes its idiocy. Hilarious. lol

Bill Burr exposes women as psycho-robots. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Comedians making fun of feminism and exposing its idiocy LOL

Post by Winston »

Bill Burr rants about women who blame men for all their problems. LOL

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Comedians making fun of feminism and exposing its idiocy LOL

Post by Winston »

Judge Judy destroys 3 feminists.

Fat feminist gets destroyed with just one question.