Male Bashing ads in the US

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Male Bashing ads in the US

Post by firethrower1000 »

boy bithslaps man across the face voted number one comercial in america:

Male Bashing ads:

Men are stupid:

Men ridiculed by wife and daughter:

TheLilAbs
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLilAbs »

women need to start geting bash in ads :twisted:
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

TheLilAbs wrote:women need to start geting bash in ads :twisted:
yea, the moment you see that happen, the whole world will fall apart as all the feminists will start their extreme anti-man parades. All hell will break lose. It's ok for a man to be humiliated but if a man does it to the female, it's never ok and then we look like the bad ones.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

As much as I'd love to see this happen, it never will. Women make up about 51% of the population, but they make up the vast majority of mindless consumers in our society. When advertisers create their campaigns, they want to center them around the group that will give them the most business: women. Why would any advertiser want to alienate its core consumer base by showing women getting humiliated?

Again, I'm not saying that this is right, or that I agree with it. I would LOVE to see the tables turned, but realistically, it will be a cold day in you know where before it happens.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

Bane wrote:
As much as I'd love to see this happen, it never will. Women make up about 51% of the population, but they make up the vast majority of mindless consumers in our society. When advertisers create their campaigns, they want to center them around the group that will give them the most business: women. Why would any advertiser want to alienate its core consumer base by showing women getting humiliated?

Again, I'm not saying that this is right, or that I agree with it. I would LOVE to see the tables turned, but realistically, it will be a cold day in you know where before it happens.
Why then do they happily demean 49% of the population? Men are consumers too after all. It has to do with Cultural Marxist programming and propaganda just as much if not more than mere advertising strategies. The advertising by giant corporations helps drive societal change as there is nothing allowed in the corporate media to oppose or be contrasted with the endless negative images shown of men.

Just about every commercial denigrates men in one way or another. It's totalitarian feminism and deracination at work. About the only exception is jewelry commercials where the man is presenting his beloved with an engagement ring. But of course he's shown on his knees, symbolizing his submission to her in every way in Marriage 2.0.