Great video debating feminists

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Great video debating feminists

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a great video showing (mangina and human whale shit) Michael Moore and a feminist and a woman sticking up for men on the show "Politically Incorrect" with some good narration from a men's right activists.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK0OMELf ... ideo_title[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

michael moore makes dogshit documentaries, (an understatement), and yet has his films appear in mainstream cinemas nationwide. his films, put together mostly by unpaid interns (often using clips from youtube), gross as much as any blockbuster. i've mentioned before on here that the ticket to the big show, or rather one of its prerequisites, is to get sodomized. that should explain his opinions a bit

his job is full-time disinformation artist like noam chomsky. i say tie them up and ship them to myanmar since they're big supporters of mao, pol pot and fidel castro.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

LinuxOnly wrote:michael moore makes dogshit documentaries, (an understatement), and yet has his films appear in mainstream cinemas nationwide. his films, put together mostly by unpaid interns (often using clips from youtube), gross as much as any blockbuster. i've mentioned before on here that the ticket to the big show, or rather one of its prerequisites, is to get sodomized. that should explain his opinions a bit

his job is full-time disinformation artist like noam chomsky. i say tie them up and ship them to myanmar since they're big supporters of mao, pol pot and fidel castro.
Yea, that's what always bugged me about him. His documentaries sound great, compelling even in some cases. But as soon you do a bit of fact checking, you find out they're full of gross distortions, inaccuracies, and outright lies. He also may be a hypocrite if inside accounts about him have any truth - that he's a money grubbing cheap ass who pretends to hate capitalism and side with the poor. And his siding with feminists is the last straw as far as I'm concerned.