Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Customers are "randos"

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Customers are "randos"

Postby Adama » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:17 pm

Nailer wrote:
Adama wrote:Just because you're an insider, that doesn't mean you'll be included in the clique either. Just like school.

I will be, I am.

If you struggled in high school, your first struggle after that will be getting back into "high school". Then you can worry whether you are cool enough.

So far this approach has only given me a higher frequency of disappointment. I got hit on by a 24-year old 9.0 who was one of those real-life girls better looking than any movie star, but of course it didn't work out. I didn't do anything wrong, I just can't win here. She made a beeline for me and actually approached me. I played all my cards right, and still lost. Like f***ing always.

If you are good looking, then it is likely to be the case that many women just want to see if you would go for them, but they are not truly interested. It seems illogical that someone would put you through the hoops and just turn and run in the end, but this is their game. They have no respect for men. At minimum, many have callous, cold hearts and simply don't care. That's still reprobate behavior. It is all about the ego boost to see how much sexual power they have. Just like when a man "gets laid" he gets the ego validation, it's the same for a woman, when she attracts and rejects.

Then there are those who want to put you through hoops, and then say no, and then they won't leave you alone, but go further to destroy your reputation amongst your peers to make you a social outcast, so that no other woman will attempt to touch you.

Beware of the large number of women who just want to play with your heart, your spirit (located in your heart) and your soul. Any woman giving knowingly misleading signals (and they know), making herself UNavailable, ridiculing you or putting you down cruelly (not in a slight manner but in a manner that destroys the soul and something which would cause them to go into a rage if it were said about them), spouting off with feminist or women-firster nonsense including mother-worship (always judge a man by how he worships his mother), those who claim to be equal yet demand the man pay even for the first date (as in the ones who offer to pay for the date but "expect" you to overrule her and disregard her fake willingness to pay and you pay for all; that's deception and confusion from a manipulator who has things planned out; In other words women who offer to pay under a pretense but expect you to not allow them to pay when they said they were willing).

Look for hypocrisy, deception, verbal cruelty, broken promises, and disregard for your well-being.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Nailer » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:07 pm

If you are good looking, then it is likely to be the case that many women just want to see if you would go for them, but they are not truly interested. It seems illogical that someone would put you through the hoops and just turn and run in the end, but this is their game. They have no respect for men. At minimum, many have callous, cold hearts and simply don't care. That's still reprobate behavior. It is all about the ego boost to see how much sexual power they have. Just like when a man "gets laid" he gets the ego validation, it's the same for a woman, when she attracts and rejects.
I have experienced this, 1000%. Sometimes I will even f**k them before that switch flips, but yeah.
Last edited by Nailer on Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coming back to life.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Postby Adama » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:13 pm

Nailer wrote:
I have experienced this, 1000%.

Then now you know how much your approval means to women.

As I said before, although you rejected it, go back in your memory to all of your interactions with women to look for patterns of behavior that you already know but never noticed before.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Nailer » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:16 pm

Adama wrote:
Nailer wrote:
I have experienced this, 1000%.

Then now you know how much your approval means to women.

As I said before, although you rejected it, go back in your memory to all of your interactions with women to look for patterns of behavior that you already know but never noticed before.

Why this Yoda speak? Say what you mean.
Coming back to life.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Postby Nailer » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:38 pm

To expand on this idea, non-monetized social interaction in America is taboo. When you go to a bar or coffee shop, you are allowed to talk to the staff only. You are paying for human interaction from the staff. You are not paying for food, drinks, or to mingle with other patrons. There are exceptions, but you must have a very good reason to talk to someone else, and conversations are guarded and usually die quickly, since no one wants to reveal anything about themselves. It's generally taboo to have non-monetized interactions. If you can break out of this mode you are exceptional, but that isn't a solution because it will always be an uphill battle.

Tinder and Facebook are approved channels of social interaction because they are being monetized, so they are okay.

It is okay to talk to a bartender or waitress because it is a business transaction. It's a very limited highly regulated means of social interaction, but it is acceptable because someone is making a buck off it.

What the government and corporations do not want is unregulated social interaction. This is equivalent to homemade alcohol (moonshine). Anything of value needs to be taxed, regulated, and tightly controlled.

For this same reason, a girl will feel comfortable hitting on a bartender but will be afraid of talking to a random man at the bar. The bartender has a socially approved business role to play. Therefore, it is not taboo to joke with him and hit on him. The random man at the bar is not part of the government / corporate complex. No one will make any money off their interaction. This is taboo! Unregulated human interaction occurring outside the boundaries of a financial transaction!! Stranger danger! Alert!!!

This was all created intentionally by the media and CIA. They studied psychology very carefully and spent decades engineering the societal problems we have now, in order to atomize humanity and break down their resistance. Why bother fighting against a society that has been subjected to 50 years of psychological warfare designed to alienate and scare everyone? There are plenty of free countries in the world outside the neo-Marxist hellholes of North America and western Europe.

I can easily envision a future where all sexual acts must be documented and taxed. After all, there is a lot of value being traded around. Why not regulate and tax that, just like cigarettes? I think this is what "consent forms" are intended to lead to. There will be an app for every single facet of human interaction, and everything will be monetized. We're pretty much there already.
Coming back to life.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Rants and Raves