Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


I was falsely accused by a client at work.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
Temprano26
Freshman Poster
Posts: 351
Joined: June 10th, 2013, 4:08 pm

I was falsely accused by a client at work.

Post by Temprano26 » March 1st, 2019, 8:04 pm

A little background...I have been doing massage therapy for a few years now since graduating from school in Dallas in 2013. I worked for one place for a year before doing a bit of my own private practice in Central America and coming back to work at Massage Envy for a year and a half. Pretty much all of my friends are in the massage world. They are either massage therapists themselves or they swear that it helps with their quality of life. I keep in touch with a couple of friends from high school who have connected me to their friends but outside of massage world is a lonely place in America. This is not just a job, it is a spiritual thing that has connected me to so many like-minded individuals. There is a big misconception that I have to work on hairy gorilla men. Actually I have run into a few hairy gorilla men with gross back hair that gets in my way no matter how much lotion I use but the fact is 9 out of 10 of my clients are female. Literally. If I have five clients in a day, four of them are women. There are a few guys coming in but by far all of my regulars are women. My co-workers have mostly been women, management, owners have been mostly women. It is a woman's world, bro and it is okay because I have known this since massage school when it was about the same. There are male therapists that have to be quiet, soft-spoken guys because it is the only way we can be and women are comfortable around us because we are good people at heart.

Okay, so in September I was working for Massage Envy. I was about to start my day when a block was put on my schedule, I was called in and told this particular client said I was peeking at her under the sheets, which came way out of left field because that client's session was TEN DAYS AGO and I found later that she had tipped me cash in an envelope with THANK YOU written on it, her name and date. But of course I had already been fired and was already looking for another job. I showed them that envelope in a plastic bag but the owners just want to sweep it under the rug and forget it happened. I didn't take legal action against anyone or make a fuss about it but I did wish the woman who accused me to get stabbed in an alleyway for bearing false witness. The moral victory is that nobody at that place believes her story because everyone there has known me from two months to a year and a half and know me to be a good person. And on the plus side, I started dating one of my former co-workers because despite our attraction to each other, the only thing holding us back was we were working together. We have been going out since October and she really got me through that tough time from what happened. Now I am working at another location building a following and doing better.

I might have rebounded from that situation but the MeToo movement has gone way too far when a woman can write THANK YOU on a cash envelope and then wait TEN DAYS to come up with a lie and get a man fired. Every woman has said to me if they are uncomfortable during a massage they will say something right there or after the session, certainly not wait a week to say something. So this has made me a little more sensitive about throwing words at people or assigning guilt like a witch hunt.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2874
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: I was falsely accused by a client at work.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » March 1st, 2019, 10:33 pm

Temprano26 wrote:
March 1st, 2019, 8:04 pm
I didn't take legal action against anyone or make a fuss about it.....
I was 100% with you till I read the above. Because guys are too spineless to legally fight back, women capitalize on this so the cycle continues if not increases.

By not holding both your employer and your accuser legally accountable, you essentially deserved the negative outcome. I therefore don't sympathize with you at all.

I had a personal episode of false allegations from a worthless female subordinate many years ago. She knew she was worthless, my organization knew she was worthless, and I came to know she was worthless. When I started documenting her shortcomings in evaluations, she panicked and began making allegations.

To my horror, the HR office in headquarters was 100% female so her allegations began to gain more traction than they should have. I retained an attorney, fought back with documatation and witness accounts and won! The employee was permitted to remain on the job and a contractor was hired to do the job that she could not do because the organization was too scared to fire a female who was useless in her position.

So yes, the West is corrupted with femofascism and men will always be vulnerable to power plays of false allegations. But if you sit there and take it without your team of attorneys fighting in the trenches for you, YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU GOT. Women can sniff out men who are too weak and spineless to fight them and your accuser picked you out perfectly. I would bet she has a lawsuit pending against that company to cash in on her allegation!

Sorry to seem so hearlless on the matter, but men have to fight and hit back harder than the initial attack.

Temprano26
Freshman Poster
Posts: 351
Joined: June 10th, 2013, 4:08 pm

Re: I was falsely accused by a client at work.

Post by Temprano26 » March 2nd, 2019, 2:43 am

I did want to sue the client or somebody but people talked me off of that bridge, saying it wasn't worth it for small claims court. I had an interview with another Massage Envy where the manager had called them and heard I was re-hirable after all, probably after several months. I see your point but I went on to a better place and I got a girlfriend out of the deal so the best revenge is a life well-lived.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2874
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: I was falsely accused by a client at work.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » March 3rd, 2019, 5:51 am

Temprano26 wrote:
March 2nd, 2019, 2:43 am
I did want to sue the client or somebody but people talked me off of that bridge, saying it wasn't worth it for small claims court.
People don't like to see women held accountable by men so of course these "people" talked you out of it.

Also, a defamation case with a wrongful termination claim against a corporation is many times in excess of the small claims threshold in any state.
Temprano26 wrote: I had an interview with another Massage Envy where the manager had called them and heard I was re-hirable after all, probably after several months.
I would be interested to see if that really plays out like that. Calling someone re-hireable is a strategy to have a terminated employee go away with no hard feelings. Everyone in the world is hireable, but that does not mean they are obligated or apt to be hired. I have actually told terminated employees that after a year, they would be welcome to apply to the position again. Of course they would never be rehired at all!
Temprano26 wrote: I see your point but I went on to a better place and I got a girlfriend out of the deal so the best revenge is a life well-lived.
I am happy you landed in a better place, but if you have not noticed, we are at war with women and a system which subject men to this treatment. I hope you are satisfied that another woman wielded her power to ruin a man's employment (and likely got a hefty settlement from Massage Envy) so that she will do it again and encourage more of this in others.

At some point men have to stop taking crap from women in the A$$ and beat (figuratively) these banshees back into submission. You missed an opportunity to right a wrong, get justice for yourself, and punish an opportunist because remaining passive was easier. Well, when something similar happens again, I so hope you decide fight like a man then!

Temprano26
Freshman Poster
Posts: 351
Joined: June 10th, 2013, 4:08 pm

Re: I was falsely accused by a client at work.

Post by Temprano26 » March 4th, 2019, 7:49 pm

I was consumed by this for weeks after it happened and it's not like I am OJ Simpson with a team of lawyers on retainer. The points you are making illustrate exactly why I felt so powerless in that situation, feeling nobody is sympathetic to my case, putting most of my energy into finding employment. Now those owners are dealing with drama up to their necks, staff quitting and reporting them to corporate. I feel raw about it but I had to move on with my life and let karma take care of it.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7065
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: I was falsely accused by a client at work.

Post by Cornfed » March 5th, 2019, 5:46 am

Maybe the idea of the envelope was that the woman wanted you to come and f**k her and she was vindictive when you didn't.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4975
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: I was falsely accused by a client at work.

Post by Moretorque » March 5th, 2019, 1:36 pm

This is why I don't work with people, people are swine and the sooner the earth gets rid of them the better.
Time to Hide!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4975
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: I was falsely accused by a client at work.

Post by Moretorque » March 5th, 2019, 1:38 pm

Cornfed wrote:
March 5th, 2019, 5:46 am
Maybe the idea of the envelope was that the woman wanted you to come and f**k her and she was vindictive when you didn't.
Your a pretty clever PIG!
Time to Hide!

User avatar
Neo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 226
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 7:27 pm

Re: I was falsely accused by a client at work.

Post by Neo » March 5th, 2019, 11:59 pm

Moretorque wrote:
March 5th, 2019, 1:36 pm
This is why I don't work with people, people are swine and the sooner the earth gets rid of them the better.
What kind of work are you doing, if I may ask?

I know you don't like Christianity, but the answers are all there: Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine; lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again, and rend (tear) you.

I just choose to remain silent. I don't even like talking. There's always something someone can use against you.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4975
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: I was falsely accused by a client at work.

Post by Moretorque » March 6th, 2019, 12:22 am

I won't get into what I do but it is manual labor and good exercise for one job, I have no problem with Christianinty. I do have aproblem with the way it is used by alot of the people who claim to be Christians.

I see the bible as just another form of crowd control. It pisses me off that in todays world people are getting stupider and really are not heading toward any hope for the future... The be fruitful and multiply clause has been totally abused by the Christers....ANIMALS!
Time to Hide!

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Rants and Raves”