Thanks to American Bitches, I just got fired

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

Winston wrote:Why don't you post the full names of the bitches who did this to you in the Scam board? Put their name in the title of the thread and it will go into Google when anyone types their name. For example:

Thread title: Warning about *Full name* - Crimes and Wrongdoings

That will f**k up her name cause anyone who googles it will find it and discover what she did to you.

You have the power to do this. So do it. Use the Scam board in this forum.
What a tasty idea! Thanks Winston.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

RedDog wrote:When I've mentioned that the current unemployment in the US is made up of 85% men, the women have just given me a snarky comment about how it's mens' "comeuppance" for all those horrible decades of men oppressing women and women not having been paid fairly for the same work they do.

Umm, yeah. Whatever....

Of course, they'll be the first to break a man's balls for not bringing home the bacon (or enough of it), so they can go shopping with their girlfriends. Again, they want "equal rights" only insofar as it's to their advantage. Yeccchhh!
Yeah RedDog, if they are so unsympathetic to mens plight, let them pay for everything by themselves.

Let them pay for all their bills, stop asking for child support, let them pay for dinner and buy men stuff when they want to get laid.

Of course, we all know this will never happen.

This country really is full of misandry.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

TRADER1972 wrote:
Winston wrote:Why don't you post the full names of the bitches who did this to you in the Scam board? Put their name in the title of the thread and it will go into Google when anyone types their name. For example:

Thread title: Warning about *Full name* - Crimes and Wrongdoings

That will f**k up her name cause anyone who googles it will find it and discover what she did to you.

You have the power to do this. So do it. Use the Scam board in this forum.
What a tasty idea! Thanks Winston.
What's the link for the scam board, I can't find it?
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

TRADER1972 wrote: Yeah RedDog, if they are so unsympathetic to mens plight, let them pay for everything by themselves.

Let them pay for all their bills, stop asking for child support, let them pay for dinner and buy men stuff when they want to get laid.
And let them fight their own wars! A lot of vets come home after surviving years of fierce battles and still get little respect from women--or am I wrong? Do American women treat former soldiers with respect? Somehow, knowing what I know about American women, I doubt it... They probably prefer some douche with manicured nails and a goatee.

Let's see Blackwater hire only women and have all American politicians and VIPs protected only by female bodyguards! Let's see how the feminists like that! They want the GI Jane photo ops, but they don't want to be there when the shit hits the fan.