Observations of American women during my midnight breakfast

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

Yeah. The height enhancement pills are usually composed of nothing but a mix of typical supplements... for joints, bones, vitamins, etc. Some are mixed or advertised with HGH pills, which is why i mention it. It's the only piece of the con that might actually trick people into buying into the BS....which is bs since growth/development plates of adults are fully matured, plus what i mentioned in my previous post.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

keius wrote: The bad stuff:
"several adverse side effects in both men and women taking GH therapy including swelling (edema), joint pain, and carpal tunnel syndrome. Of greatest concern, however, was the "very high frequency" of glucose intolerance or diabetes"
"All of the side effects went away a few weeks after hormone treatment ended" Although some side effects may possibly be permanent (diabetes) if GH's are taken for an extended period of time.
I'd rather trade a few inches of height rather than live with diabetes. It's a pretty terrible way to live and generally speaking diabetics live shorter lives and have a high degree of complication when they're middle aged. Not to mention diabetics can't normally engage in certain outdoor activities/sports that I enjoy.
adam917
Freshman Poster

Post by adam917 »

TRADER1972 wrote:
keius wrote:Height is important EVERYWHERE. It's just that the norms are different in different countries/environments. It's better to be tall and average looking than short and handsome.
I don't know if that's true everywhere, but most certainly its true in America.

In addition, I cant imagine why a man would be with a taller woman.

So a shorter guy needs to find a place with a larger pool of shorter women.

Lastly, even if you find a short woman in America, it just means it will be that much quicker before the junk is piling up in her trunk. :lol:
You can't imagine? That's getting a bit harsh isn't it? I for one dream of being with a girl taller than me. Isn't that sort of thing 'whatever floats your boa' / 'to each his/her own' / 'live and let live'?
adria2789
Freshman Poster

Post by adria2789 »

@adam917: I believe a guy wanting to be with a taller is a case of "floats your boat' / 'to each his/her own' / 'live and let live'" I heard guys and read personal ads online of guys showing preference for shorter girls. ""Must be shorter than me" "Not over 5'5" etc

@TRADER1972I: I've seen women holding hands with men slightly shorter than them. It's not common but it's not impossible.

As a woman who is 5' 2, in regards to a guy's height, all I want is a guy taller than me. I'm not asking for much in term's of height.

I don't understand why some women...short (under 5'2)..want a guy over 5'10+ I can understand taller women (5'9+) who want a taller guy but with short women (under 5'2), it looks kinda silly. If they happen to fall for each other, that's fine and dandy. I've read personal ads of woman stating preference for men over 5'10+ when they are only 5'0 or shorter. WTF?
"Preservation of one's own culture does not require contempt or disrespect for other cultures." - Cesar Chavez
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

adri2789 wrote:@adam917: I believe a guy wanting to be with a taller is a case of "floats your boat' / 'to each his/her own' / 'live and let live'" I heard guys and read personal ads online of guys showing preference for shorter girls. ""Must be shorter than me" "Not over 5'5" etc

@TRADER1972I: I've seen women holding hands with men slightly shorter than them. It's not common but it's not impossible.

As a woman who is 5' 2, in regards to a guy's height, all I want is a guy taller than me. I'm not asking for much in term's of height.

I don't understand why some women...short (under 5'2)..want a guy over 5'10+ I can understand taller women (5'9+) who want a taller guy but with short women (under 5'2), it looks kinda silly. If they happen to fall for each other, that's fine and dandy. I've read personal ads of woman stating preference for men over 5'10+ when they are only 5'0 or shorter. WTF?
See, I think that's an Anglo-cultured perception of height, because NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWHERE else in the world I have been to has a damn complex about height of their significant others.

In Brazil and the Philippines, I have see short men with oblong, tall women every now and then and nobody, and I mean nobody frowns upon it. America has this jaded, pompous, self-absorbed standard it cannot absolve away from.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!