Observations of American women during my midnight breakfast

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Observations of American women during my midnight breakfast

Post by Iawesome60 »

My university has a midnight breakfast the day before reading day (every semester). I'm posting this because I feel like I can type what I feel here. I have no issues with anyone on here. Here's my observations:
-American women during the midnight breakfast were attractive
-I didn't approach any of them because I know something bad was going to happen (the only ones I talked to were my friends I knew prior)
-American women were dressed at a way they will get stared at (isn't it ironic that American women look attractive, but they have this don't approach me vibe. That's like saying you want something to drink, but you're not thirsty.)
-No offense, there was heavyset women there (heavyset women aren't for me)
-I want to get out of America for various reasons. One is competition among men (there are more single men than single women). I don't feel like i'm good enough for women here (because of the competition and men are taller than me. I'm 5'7" by the way), BUT I know I am GOLD/DIAMOND/SILVER to women in other countries.

That's how I feel. I wish my friends at school good luck to their success of chasing American women (I know I won't chase after them).
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

You attend Duke?
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

momopi wrote:You attend Duke?
No, I attend UNCG.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

No doubt, a 5'7" guy is screwed. The fact is, you aren't missing anything. AW are worse then useless and the sooner you prepare to find a foreign girl/girls the better.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

I'm 5'7". I've had some luck here and there, though it was usually with women who are shorter than me (and even they lusted after taller men). I did have some fun however with a Canadian girl who is slightly taller than me.

Perhaps it's only in America that height is such a big deal? Women seem to care somewhat about height just about everywhere, but only here do I see women listing 6' as an absolute requirement.
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

Height is important EVERYWHERE. It's just that the norms are different in different countries/environments. It's better to be tall and average looking than short and handsome.
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

Enishi wrote: Perhaps it's only in America that height is such a big deal? Women seem to care somewhat about height just about everywhere, but only here do I see women listing 6' as an absolute requirement.
Right.

I'd never even heard of height being a factor in what girls look for in a man until I came to this forum. I'd never considered mentioning it or heard it mentioned by other girls as something they desire and I'm still in one of the dreaded English-speaking Western countries.

It still surprises me when I see some guys on here post about their height and try to figure out what countries have tiny girls so they will be accepted. Honestly it's not a big deal. If you're absolutely tiny like under 5ft 4 you'll find it harder, but that's not a normal height for a man. Anything including/over 5ft 7 is normal!

My chap is 5 foot 7 (ish), pretty much same height as me and smaller if I wear heels, my three sisters' husbands are same height/no taller than 5ft 9 at a push, no one even notices, it's like giving a damn about eye colour.

Taller guys do have some kind of subconscious pull/presence in the absence of a presence coming from personality/mannerisms but honestly, no one cares that much outside US, I'm sure.
keius wrote:Height is important EVERYWHERE. It's just that the norms are different in different countries/environments. It's better to be tall and average looking than short and handsome.
Crazy stuff. I don't know anyone who'd agree.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

keius wrote:Height is important EVERYWHERE. It's just that the norms are different in different countries/environments. It's better to be tall and average looking than short and handsome.
I don't know if that's true everywhere, but most certainly its true in America.

In addition, I cant imagine why a man would be with a taller woman.

So a shorter guy needs to find a place with a larger pool of shorter women.

Lastly, even if you find a short woman in America, it just means it will be that much quicker before the junk is piling up in her trunk. :lol:
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

In the Philippines I would always see tall girls with short, sometimes tiny husbands, and pushing a baby or two. This means locals, not a local-foreigner combo. Also big girls always seemed to have stick figure husbands.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Enishi wrote:I'm 5'7". I've had some luck here and there, though it was usually with women who are shorter than me (and even they lusted after taller men). I did have some fun however with a Canadian girl who is slightly taller than me.

Perhaps it's only in America that height is such a big deal? Women seem to care somewhat about height just about everywhere, but only here do I see women listing 6' as an absolute requirement.
It's solely an American thing. Because even in Canada, women don't really trip about height up there. I have gone to the Philippines and Brasil, and there, I have seen women bigger-boned (BUT FARRRRRRRRR from fat - not even close to the size of the chick in my avatar here!!) and taller than their male boyfriends they are walking hand in hand cheek to cheek with no regrets.

Good thing I'm 6'3" anyway, but I can tell the differences among multiple cultures out there.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

That's good to hear E_Irizarry because sometimes i feel like crap about myself being 5'9"
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Awwww c'mon man. If it weren't for how trifling most AMerican women are towards me, I wouldn't be on this board. We are in the same gang, dude.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Well there is a market in Asia for height enhancement. I always see commercials originally from Taiwan, Japan, China, Korea that have been dubbed into English selling various products or drugs that will supposedly make you grow taller...I think it's bullshit but there is a market out there for it. They show them perpetually non-stop on cable shopping networks here in PI.

I've also heard and seen shows where doctors in China do surgeries where they break your leg bone and then separate it by inches then bone will grow between the bones reconnecting them and thus giving someone an extra couple of inches. Height is a big deal in NE Asian countries for men and women, I know that.

Check this shit out:

http://www.china.org.cn/english/health/205839.htm
http://www.chinapost.com.tw/china/local ... doctor.htm
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2007 ... 842125.htm

Even Oprah did a show on it: http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Chinas-B ... -Reports/4

5'9 inches is supposed to be the average Western male height. I'm barely 5'10 myself, and it kinda sucks when guys around you are taller. But being in most parts of Asia other than maybe South Korea or Japan, you will be taller than the average male so being under 6ft is not a big deal. I guess if your a guy and your 5'5 inches or shorter then you probably have a legitimate complaint. My own father is only 5'4 or 5'5 and he didn't seem to have a problem with women when he was younger. But he made it up in his personality and is socially outgoing so he brings the party to him so to speak.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

Mr S wrote:Well there is a market in Asia for height enhancement. I always see commercials originally from Taiwan, Japan, China, Korea that have been dubbed into English selling various products or drugs that will supposedly make you grow taller...I think it's bullshit but there is a market out there for it. They show them perpetually non-stop on cable shopping networks here in PI.

I've also heard and seen shows where doctors in China do surgeries where they break your leg bone and then separate it by inches then bone will grow between the bones reconnecting them and thus giving someone an extra couple of inches. Height is a big deal in NE Asian countries for men and women, I know that.

5'9 inches is supposed to be the average Western male height. I'm barely 5'10 myself, and it kinda sucks when guys around you are taller. But being in most parts of Asia other than maybe South Korea or Japan, you will be taller than the average male so being under 6ft is not a big deal. I guess if your a guy and your 5'5 inches or shorter then you probably have a legitimate complaint. My own father is only 5'4 or 5'5 and he didn't seem to have a problem with women when he was younger. But he made it up in his personality and is socially outgoing so he brings the party to him so to speak.
Heh, i wouldn't complain about being 5'9. That height doesn't really classify an American as short. That'd be in the average category so it shouldn't have too much of an impact on the social life.

The market for height enhancement is actually very legit. The real ones involve hormone treatments in the form of drugs. In the US, it's only legal with a doctor's prescription/treatment iirc (not sure anymore). Elsewhere, not so illegal.
A 20 year clinical study (of 150+ children) shows that it definitely works. Average height gain/differential vs the norm is 3 inches (some high doses, some low doses, some no dose as baseline). US doctors will usually only prescribe these drugs when there is apparent stunted growth in children. The children used in the study did not have abnormal growth or stunting.
Something to remember is that these treatments are really only supposed to be used by children during their "growing" years since it aids in what is normally a growing body "to reach their genetic potential".

I believe that it was NOT recommended for grown men or women.
The good stuff:
"fat body mass decreased significantly in both men and women taking either GH alone or GH with the sex hormones. The study also found that in both men and women taking GH in combination with the sex hormone, lean body mass (muscle) increased significantly."

The bad stuff:
"several adverse side effects in both men and women taking GH therapy including swelling (edema), joint pain, and carpal tunnel syndrome. Of greatest concern, however, was the "very high frequency" of glucose intolerance or diabetes"
"All of the side effects went away a few weeks after hormone treatment ended" Although some side effects may possibly be permanent (diabetes) if GH's are taken for an extended period of time.

No height increase in using these treatments for adults ok :)

As for the cutting and recutting of legs for a 1 yr+ period to increase height, I think it's bloody insane. It's supposed to be excruciatingly painful. I watched a video on a Chinese girl who went through this process on...i think it was Youtube. She took a year off from college in China to go through the procedure. I think she was 4'9 or 4'10. She wanted an extra 5 or 6 inches so she could compete in the job market. They used a common drill and a common saw to do the cuts and holes in her leg. The same kind you buy at home depot. I was like WTF!?!!
The procedure has supposedly gained ALOT of popularity in China. There are also alot of unqualified doctors doing these kind of procedures (in China at least) and subsequently a relatively high rate of complications (many become crippled). Really doesn't seem worth it to me.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

@ keuis

I think you're talking about Human-Growth-Hormones (HGH) right