So I have gone to court over a Back-to-Work program...

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

So I have gone to court over a Back-to-Work program...

Post by E_Irizarry »

..that I couldn't have attended because I had acute pneumonia from April 2nd until April 5th, 2011.
The Back-to-Work/Public Assistance program was supposed to begin for me on April 4th, 2011,
but because of the aforementioned condition, I couldn't attend.

I requested this fair hearing, so I wasn't summoned to go to court.

During the court-held session, I claimed full responsibility for not calling in to the assignment because of the aforementioned condition.

Let's backtrack to three hours ago, it was held 1:30pm EST (it's now 3:23pm). The session only lasted roughly 20 minutes although I
have waited for a half-an-hour to be seen by a judge.

So while I was waiting, I put on my fag persona so I woo them in the decision. I was wearing a purple business suit. Worked like a charm in front of the ghetto-ass receptionist and the ghetto-ass female security bitching about trying to stay awake because they laughed after I did a gesture and strutted away.

In the waiting area, so there were two dyke judges whom walked out saying a list of people that they would call up as soon as it was their turn.
Then a Black semi-effeminate male judge walked in and did the same thing. Then a Jewish woman judge did the same thing. My name had not been called yet.

Then after a half-an-hour, my name was called. Guess who did I get to be as my judge? Answer: it wasn't any of the judges that looked like would have mercy.
I was called in by an Afro-Caribbean westernized FEMALE judge (f**k - WHY DO I GET THE WORSE LUCK!!!???)

She was very poignant and abrasive during the trial and very controlling by how she conducted the trial. I even pointed that out to her at the end of the trial. Her response was that that we have to remain on focus and get this trial moving along.

Every time I had shown her evidence to why it's important that I get my public assistance increased from 22.50 USD every other week to 106.00 USD monthly. I told them that I would need that 106 for the 30-day unlimited bus pass so I can get to school and not walk to and from which would take 2 hours in each direction from the shelter I stay at to the pay-for-public-assistance-recipients network engineering school.

Again, she reiterated that that's not adherent to the topic of why I have missed the April 4th, 2011. She said I could have gone to the doctor, but I told her that i didn't want to go because i dont' believe in Rx-pharmacy induced medication and I wanted the acute pneumonia to wane away on its own. Her rebuttal was that I was on Medicaid and should have gone.

So during the trial, never once raised my voice, when I had accidently interjected, she said, "Don't cut me off. As I was saying....". I have apologized in an apologetic tone that I didn't mean to interject, with my effeminate voice and all in order to maintain my gay/alternate lifestyle disposition.

Then after all of that, she had exhorted, "That would conclude this trial. You will get your decision in the mail in 3 to 4 weeks. Carfare is available in the front. You are free to go now."

Then I said, "Pardon me, but do you know what the term "misandry" means?"

"Excuse me?"

"I said, do you know what the term "misandry" means?" (I didn't give a f**k that it was being taped to be sent to the capital).

"Does it have anything to do with this trial?"

I paused, then looked at her, "Yes, it sure does."

She repeated her closure again, and she awaited me to leave the room. Alas I had done so.

PS: 100 steps later, another Black female security guard comes after me and was trying to be nice by suggesting that I should go and get carfare. I was so tight that I didn't want to be
bothered (I already had sufficient amount of fare).

She was like, "You don't have to have an attitude."

"f**k that. I'm tired of you strong, independent Black women today. Leave me the f**k alone will ya?"

"Well I was trying to help you-"

"Yeah you know you barely do your job. You only got that damn security job thanks to feminism."

"No, sir. I got this job because i'm not lazy and I got off my behine to look for a job."

I just kept it moving onto the elevator, selected 1st floor, and the door to the elevator had closed.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

the same shit in philly they love gay blackmen in philly it seems as if the only people who have jobs are everybody else but blackmen. whites,hispanics,sometimes not even hispanics males.black women gay black men but black men get left in the dust on the east coast.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Stereotypes

Post by OutWest »

E_Irizarry wrote:..that I couldn't have attended because I had acute pneumonia from April 2nd until April 5th, 2011.
The Back-to-Work/Public Assistance program was supposed to begin for me on April 4th, 2011,
but because of the aforementioned condition, I couldn't attend.

I requested this fair hearing, so I wasn't summoned to go to court.

During the court-held session, I claimed full responsibility for not calling in to the assignment because of the aforementioned condition.

Let's backtrack to three hours ago, it was held 1:30pm EST (it's now 3:23pm). The session only lasted roughly 20 minutes although I
have waited for a half-an-hour to be seen by a judge.

So while I was waiting, I put on my fag persona so I woo them in the decision. I was wearing a purple business suit. Worked like a charm in front of the ghetto-ass receptionist and the ghetto-ass female security bitching about trying to stay awake because they laughed after I did a gesture and strutted away.

In the waiting area, so there were two dyke judges whom walked out saying a list of people that they would call up as soon as it was their turn.
Then a Black semi-effeminate male judge walked in and did the same thing. Then a Jewish woman judge did the same thing. My name had not been called yet.

Then after a half-an-hour, my name was called. Guess who did I get to be as my judge? Answer: it wasn't any of the judges that looked like would have mercy.
I was called in by an Afro-Caribbean westernized FEMALE judge (f**k - WHY DO I GET THE WORSE LUCK!!!???)

She was very poignant and abrasive during the trial and very controlling by how she conducted the trial. I even pointed that out to her at the end of the trial. Her response was that that we have to remain on focus and get this trial moving along.

Every time I had shown her evidence to why it's important that I get my public assistance increased from 22.50 USD every other week to 106.00 USD monthly. I told them that I would need that 106 for the 30-day unlimited bus pass so I can get to school and not walk to and from which would take 2 hours in each direction from the shelter I stay at to the pay-for-public-assistance-recipients network engineering school.

Again, she reiterated that that's not adherent to the topic of why I have missed the April 4th, 2011. She said I could have gone to the doctor, but I told her that i didn't want to go because i dont' believe in Rx-pharmacy induced medication and I wanted the acute pneumonia to wane away on its own. Her rebuttal was that I was on Medicaid and should have gone.

So during the trial, never once raised my voice, when I had accidently interjected, she said, "Don't cut me off. As I was saying....". I have apologized in an apologetic tone that I didn't mean to interject, with my effeminate voice and all in order to maintain my gay/alternate lifestyle disposition.

Then after all of that, she had exhorted, "That would conclude this trial. You will get your decision in the mail in 3 to 4 weeks. Carfare is available in the front. You are free to go now."

Then I said, "Pardon me, but do you know what the term "misandry" means?"

"Excuse me?"

"I said, do you know what the term "misandry" means?" (I didn't give a f**k that it was being taped to be sent to the capital).

"Does it have anything to do with this trial?"

I paused, then looked at her, "Yes, it sure does."

She repeated her closure again, and she awaited me to leave the room. Alas I had done so.

PS: 100 steps later, another Black female security guard comes after me and was trying to be nice by suggesting that I should go and get carfare. I was so tight that I didn't want to be
bothered (I already had sufficient amount of fare).

She was like, "You don't have to have an attitude."

"f**k that. I'm tired of you strong, independent Black women today. Leave me the f**k alone will ya?"

"Well I was trying to help you-"

"Yeah you know you barely do your job. You only got that damn security job thanks to feminism."

"No, sir. I got this job because i'm not lazy and I got off my behine to look for a job."

I just kept it moving onto the elevator, selected 1st floor, and the door to the elevator had closed.
Your experience and those of many like yours bring up an interesting point. Why is it that
people that you might have reason to think would "give a brother break" in fact do not, but
are likely to shove your head underwater for the last time?

I'm this totally white rather conservative dude, and I do not have to even like you
to feel honor bound to offer fair play to anyone, whatever their race.

Why is it that people bitch about how black men behave in the USA, yet kick down every
black man they see who trying to do the right thing?
What is wrong with people who cannot show mercy to others, even when they can do so
at no cost to themselves?

outwest
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I was watching SoulnBlack last night on Youtube, and he said that if we do not UNITE we are not going to make it. And i agree. Regardless of whether you are a Hebrew Israelite, Nation of Islam, Black Atheist such as myself, Black Christian, Black Gay, there is a system designed to keep the black man down in America. Unity is the only way to get us through this.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Listen guys. I know you guys think I'm Black, but I am not. I am treated like a Black man. Make no mistake about that.

Here's a link that demystifies whom I am, then again, I'm treated what I'm not:
E_Irizarry wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:I don't wanna hear about Black People caught between being Latino and

Black (Irizarry)
Please expound and paraphrase in laymen terms.
Back when you said some Putas in the Bronx or whatever said speak English because your Black and not Latino, clearly a racist

statement by them. I can tell you women in Colombia would say "Wow this African-American speaks Spanish" Mucho Gusto! Then I believe

you said something about Black Women not accepting you or something.

The point I was making is that everybody of mixed races that's usually identified as Black as some problems with either race that

he's apart of, tis all I was saying nothing personal.

Wrong. I'm a Brazilian 3rd Generation American. Brazilians are so mixed that we don't do light-skinned, indigenous and all that

other dumb-ass categorical shit that Americans like to feel good about themselves on. Brasileiros são Brasileiros. BEcause of the

propaganda spread from America around the world outside of Brazil, I am interpreted by the ADHD/ADD/American lazy-analytical figment

of what they think I really am, which they think is Black whereas I'm not Black at all. (e.g. "Damn it. I don't feel like analyzing

what he is. He looks Black therefore he is." or the classic one that really pisses me the f**k off, "One drop of Black = 110 percent

Black" (What type of lazy dumb oppressive classification shit is that???!! - Dont' even say "Well the White American man did that so

he can stay on top - I am just tired of hearing about White America. The only time I want to hear about them is when I am putting on

my pokerface IN ORDER TO DEAL WITH THEM just to stack my money so I can leave The piece of shit America for good) When in reality, dude could be Puerto

Rican, Belizean, or Senegalese and we alll know damn well that Blacks ARE NOT the aforementioned and vice-versa. Cultures, phenotypes,

history, and work ethic are soooooooo different.

Why do you think that anything that "looks remotely Black" fights so god-damn hard to not be identified nor recognized as Black that

comes to America to make a living? Those people didn't come over just to still be at the lower rung of society. (e.g. Sri Lankans,

Indians, Dominicans, dark Thais, dark Pinoys, some Polynesians, some Samoans, honorable mention: even AFricans yup!!)

So that's why a Colombian woman would think that about me, but those are the ones that have been to ESL schools. The ones that

cannot speak English for shit, and never been to an Anglosphere country, they AUTOMATICALLY assume that I'm Brazilian. That's how

venomous America propaganda is!! Get it?

Do you realize the number of times putas/prostitutes in Spanish part of S. America (excluding Guyana, the Surinames, and Brazil)

wouldn't f**k me (even though the money was right for the session) just on the strength that they knew I was Brazilian without even

hearing a peep out of me because Brazilians have the assuming rep around S. America of loving to f**k and having AIDS (El SIDA in

Spanish)????? Oh most of the time, they were with it. But there were a few times, some of them were whispering thinking I didn't

understand, "Espero k no me elija" or the classic "Mira por alli. Creo k tenga El SIDA [porque parezca Brasileño]". (I hope he

doesn't pick me) or (Look there, I think he has AIDS because he's Brazilian)

Yet without fail, I have gone to Brazil, and when they ask what nationality I am or when I just straight on out say I'm American.

They don't believe it. Some of them become angry and say that I'm disrespecting fellow Brazilians by not claiming Brazil.

Great society. Viva Brasil.

At least if DJ Four Money were go to a Spanish-speaking S. American country, they might think you are American and may look at you

differently.

I'm not a mixed race; I'm Brazilian 3rd GEneration American. There.
PS: I realize that not everybody had received this memo. So it will become reposted as much as it needs to be.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

E, That is really sad that you have deal with so much crap in New York. I would think that they would at least understood that you were really sick and worried about your health. The healthcare issue is an interesting one but I think that you need to somehow see if you can a your certs and she that you can make your move to leave America. Also, yes you are Brazilian. Yes, technically I am 3rd generation Jamaican. Sadly, in America they like labels (saying you are black/white etc) so This is a bad thing and I am glad I am away from the US. Something when you realize things are much different when you leave the country.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

I concur with aozora13. Brother E_Irizarry, you did not deserve that verdict. That judge was phlegmatic. If I was a judge or that judge, I would give fair verdicts. When you went to South America, how did Latinas know you were Brazilian?

The "one drop of black and you're black" saying shows the United States is one of the most racist and bigoted countries on the planet! That saying is very vacuous.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Iawesome60 wrote:I concur with aozora13. Brother E_Irizarry, you did not deserve that verdict. That judge was phlegmatic. If I was a judge or that judge, I would give fair verdicts. When you went to South America, how did Latinas know you were Brazilian?

The "one drop of black and you're black" saying shows the United States is one of the most racist and bigoted countries on the planet! That saying is very vacuous.
My looks, the way I speak, my phenotypes are all inclusive to why the Latinas in both Spanish and Porto-speaking parts of S. America knew. I thank all of you guys for reading this real-life article.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)