Problem with American girl and her unclear signals

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

DaRick wrote:
pete98146 wrote:Easy as pie my friend. Don't beat around the bush. You had her on the hook and you threw her back into the water. She's no doubt lost respect for you because you didn't man up and ask her out.
What is this crap about 'manning up'? Moreover, who cares about an AW's 'respect'? They don't respect decent men to begin with. This guy is lucky; this girl could have picked another time to 'do him'.

To The Arab, stop knocking people with Asperger's Syndrome. I'm firmly convinced that people with AS suffer in the Anglosphere because of the AW's inherent bigotry. In other words, they pick up that the guy is different and refuse to associate with him or at best have a terse, tense conversation with him. I've only had this problem with Anglo girls, believe it or not. Even the Scandinavian girls I met were pretty nice to me. There was one time that I became utterly embarrassed in front of a Chinese girl and her friend (I don't know why); she still gave me her contact details without me asking. It's no coincidence that people with AS do better elsewhere, simply because their quirks and mannerisms are more often (not always, mind) dismissed as them being 'foreigners', rather than being evidence of them having insurmountable character flaws.
American women are truly evil. If you are mentally handicapped, or different, or eccentric, they will never give you the time of day, even if you are a nice guy. American women are reaping the results of their horrible attitude, over 50 percent of American women are single, without a boyfriend or husband, and this is only going to increase as millions of American men wake up and decide to boycott them, and see them for the slime that they truly are.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

DaRick wrote:
pete98146 wrote:Easy as pie my friend. Don't beat around the bush. You had her on the hook and you threw her back into the water. She's no doubt lost respect for you because you didn't man up and ask her out.
What is this crap about 'manning up'? Moreover, who cares about an AW's 'respect'? They don't respect decent men to begin with. This guy is lucky; this girl could have picked another time to 'do him'.

To The Arab, stop knocking people with Asperger's Syndrome. I'm firmly convinced that people with AS suffer in the Anglosphere because of the AW's inherent bigotry. In other words, they pick up that the guy is different and refuse to associate with him or at best have a terse, tense conversation with him. I've only had this problem with Anglo girls, believe it or not. Even the Scandinavian girls I met were pretty nice to me. There was one time that I became utterly embarrassed in front of a Chinese girl and her friend (I don't know why); she still gave me her contact details without me asking. It's no coincidence that people with AS do better elsewhere, simply because their quirks and mannerisms are more often (not always, mind) dismissed as them being 'foreigners', rather than being evidence of them having insurmountable character flaws.
No offense meant, I'm not sure what Asperger's as a condition even is, the word just sounded comical to me.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

The Arab wrote:
DaRick wrote:

No offense meant, I'm not sure what Asperger's as a condition even is, the word just sounded comical to me.
Don't worry; I think I flew off the handle a little there, so I apologise.

But I'll explain (having lived with it):
- Similar to autism, but with no great delays in speech acquisition (I think) and higher average IQ's (even your dumbest AS would have an average IQ, by my estimate)
- Fairly poor social skills in general, but how they behave towards you depends greatly on upbringing - an untrained AS is likely to be more blunt and less tactful than a trained AS (mine have improved a fair amount in recent years, though)
- Some quirky mannerisms (Anglo women hate this and disdain them for being 'weird')
- Lousy gross (and to a lesser extent fine) motor skills (no chance of them really belonging to the 'jock' crowd, which doesn't help in the Anglosphere)
- Often misunderstood (many AS are painted as lacking empathy, but I don't think this is really true - I have no problems empathising with others - if I did, I would've just dismissed Winston as some loser like many Anglo men seem to)
- Lack of eye contact (this can pose a problem when talking with any woman, but FW have not dismissed me based on that alone so far)

I have heard that many people with AS marry FW. This wouldn't surprise me, given that AS foibles would just be put down to them 'being foreign'. Also, because people with AS are very, very, rarely players (because AW tend to disdain them), many have a certain naive innocence lying underneath their blunt facade that most guys don't really have. This can only be discovered if a woman bothers to dig deeper (I know the Argentine girl I'm speaking to was very surprised about my past and my habits - she said I was "almost perfect").
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

DaRick wrote:
The Arab wrote:
DaRick wrote:

- Similar to autism, but with no great delays in speech acquisition (I think) and higher average IQ's (even your dumbest AS would have an average IQ, by my estimate)
- Fairly poor social skills in general, but how they behave towards you depends greatly on upbringing - an untrained AS is likely to be more blunt and less tactful than a trained AS (mine have improved a fair amount in recent years, though)
- Some quirky mannerisms (Anglo women hate this and disdain them for being 'weird')
- Lousy gross (and to a lesser extent fine) motor skills (no chance of them really belonging to the 'jock' crowd, which doesn't help in the Anglosphere)
- Often misunderstood (many AS are painted as lacking empathy, but I don't think this is really true - I have no problems empathising with others - if I did, I would've just dismissed Winston as some loser like many Anglo men seem to)
- Lack of eye contact (this can pose a problem when talking with any woman, but FW have not dismissed me based on that alone so far)

I have heard that many people with AS marry FW. This wouldn't surprise me, given that AS foibles would just be put down to them 'being foreign'. Also, because people with AS are very, very, rarely players (because AW tend to disdain them), many have a certain naive innocence lying underneath their blunt facade that most guys don't really have. This can only be discovered if a woman bothers to dig deeper (I know the Argentine girl I'm speaking to was very surprised about my past and my habits - she said I was "almost perfect").
You've just described a shy, socially awkward person .....
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

The Arab wrote:
DaRick wrote:
The Arab wrote:
DaRick wrote:

You've just described a shy, socially awkward person .....
Within the social sphere, your description holds, but in general, that's a bit simplistic.
polya
Junior Poster

She is sending mixed signals.

Post by polya »

She is sending mixed signals. Clearly end the friendship/relationship & find someone better.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder