Things that really bug me

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
notfeelinusa2
Freshman Poster

Things that really bug me

Post by notfeelinusa2 »

1. Is it me or am I the only guy who finds that women liking sports is completely unattractive?

2. In foreign countries, do women care so much about what you do for a living? Im a college grad unemployed looking for part time retail job so I can get back on my feet. I live with my parents. By american culture standards, I am a loser. Is this the same abroad???

3. Im in good shape but I am naturally very lean and athletic. I have extremely high metabolism, I lift heavy, but I can't gain weight. American women have always stated how bony I am. It hurt my feelings Im not gonna lie. Is this the same abroad???? I am sick of going to 24 hour fitness every day with a bunch of tools to measure up to this idea of masculinity.

4. I am a traditional catholic and I just want to find someone who wears conservative skirts and dresses and wants to be a good mother to a lot of kids. Is this so hard to ask?

5. Problem is, like I said, Im unemployed and making jack lol. What nationalities have the prettiest women who will put up with my dead end jobs???

6. I really like asians, particularly filipinas. However, this may sound really racist, but I am not quite sure if I want to have asian children. Are there any latin nationalities that are as as sweet/nurturing/conservative as the filipinas? I joined this colombian site and I'll be honest all the women were dressed way to loose for my tastes. Thank you gus.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome to the forum.

I guess you could say that women who play sports are somewhat less feminine than those that don't. They also look less feminine as well.

As to whether foreign women care about your job, it depends. A Chinese woman will usually care a lot about it and it will be one of her first questions she asks you. But a Filipina will usually not be curious about it, since she assumes that whatever you do, you have bottomless pockets of cash anyway, so what does it matter? hahaha. No really though, it depends.

BellaRuth told me that in England, women do not usually ask a man early on "What do you do?" nor do they define a man by his money or job. But I guess that's true of the women she knows.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Women dont care if you have job or not as long as you have 'enough' cash you should be fine:)...rmbr that you are expected to be be able to support woman in these countries, that is a part of attraction...
notfeelinusa2
Freshman Poster

Post by notfeelinusa2 »

Banano wrote:Women dont care if you have job or not as long as you have 'enough' cash you should be fine:)...rmbr that you are expected to be be able to support woman in these countries, that is a part of attraction...
The only way I could support a family overseas with my wages is if my new family and wife abroad lived abroad while I worked in the USA and sent money back while visiting every few months. That seems like a bad deal for my children.

Does anybody know a man who has done this???
swincor
Freshman Poster

Re: Things that really bug me

Post by swincor »

notfeelinusa2 wrote: 6. I really like asians, particularly filipinas. However, this may sound really racist, but I am not quite sure if I want to have asian children.

I have no idea what you mean by "racist." I suppose it's supposed to have some sort of bad meaning.

Why should you be apologetic for not wanting Asian children? Why is it a bad thing not to want children of a specific race?
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

I was thinking Andy Rooney joined the forum from the title of the thread.