To All the Winston Lovers/Haters

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dr. Atuw wrote:
LukeSkywalker wrote:Wu is a man who moved abroad so that he could live a better life.
Correction: Winston is a man who bummed a ride with me to the Philippines and now can't afford to (a) return to the US or (b) live in the US if he ever did return. He also can't afford to import his pregnant whore fiancee... not that earning $1,000 per year meets the Affidavit of Support requirements anyway.

Having become bored of $200 and $500 whores in the US, he was lured to Asia by cheaper ones. He's now finding out that whoring isn't everything there is to life... and most likely getting all sorts of shit about his lifestyle from his and Dianne's families.

It will be interesting to watch what he does now, and to watch you fall into the same trap.
W: I can afford to come back to the US. But who are you, asshole to call my girl a whore? My girl NEVER sells herself for money. And the very thought of it disgusts her. Tell that to her face, so she can slap you, you loser.

On the other hand, you had to spend a thousand dollars to get your fiancee, and you sent her hundreds of dollars in advance. You are the ultimate loser. And the other Winston bashers should get you for that, if they had any integrity.

But the logic flaw with Winston bashers is that they all consider each other infallible and can do no wrong, even if they themselves do what they are criticizing me for.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I_PatriaTexefor_efl wrote:LukeWarm:

Do you REALLY want to follow in the footsteps of a complete imbecile who would probably have to ask his Daddy to pay for his trip home?? Listen to what Dr. Atuw has said with regards to Winston leaching a ride off of him to the Philippines. Hell, word on the street has said that The Great Lord Wu proved himself worse than useless in pretty short order.

So, sell all your worldly goods(of course, don't forget a generous donation to Wu for his priceless advice :twisted: ) and live the dream in the Philippines....

Ya know what, Redd_Hitler?? This LukeWarm has got to be dumber than Wu by a Texas Country Mile......bwahahaha!!

I_PatriaTexefor_efl
W: Uh huh, and you'd listen to a wacky guy who believes that all medicine is poison? Did you read the 9 wacky beliefs of Stefan?

And what would you do about the insane household fiascos with him?

He believes that buying women is the answer to getting them. You have no critique of that?
Doc S
Freshman Poster

Post by Doc S »

From Winnie:
W: I can afford to come back to the US. But who are you, asshole...
Wasn't there some sort of recent clampdown on childish name-calling? If it's true, Winnie must now be banned according to that rule. Moderators, are you listening?

LukeSkywaIker
Freshman Poster

I don't know

Post by LukeSkywaIker »

Winston, I've been reading a lot about you lately. Some of it IS pretty disturbing. Don't you have any shame at all?