What a bunch of slobs!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

What a bunch of slobs!

Post by sushiman »

Do you expats feel blown away when you come back to visit the US?

Where I dwell in Asia people have a little thing called human dignity. f**k me, I mean lose some weight, stand up straight, smile, lose the facial tattoo and bizarre clothing, treat people with kindness, stop being such a bunch of weirdos.

Just speachless. There's homeless and dangerous weird people everywhere doing odd things. Mental cases everywhere.

I flicked on tv and there is a show where a "woman" sneezes and blows poop out the back of her dress. A show called hung about typical american role reversal thing where a guy is a prostitute, this never ending obsession with feeding people this idea that men can be like women and women can be like men. Why. Then there was this show called lockup and these people are like animals. And the real people are acting out these things they see on tv. I guess Asia is just more conservative because it's total reverse culture shock seeing this crap. It's like this constant obsession with how weird and extreme can we go to shock people. What the hell nobody would make a tv show about a guys cock in Seoul.

The office is a mess of stress and people about to break arguing and competing without rest. No perspective on life, no life. Just wow really wow, return flight can't come soon enough. Makes you appreciate shit! Interested to hear other return home stories.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

BTW Winston if you read this typing posts on this site from iPhone is really tweaky man. You should do a H.A. iPhone app.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What a bunch of slobs!

Post by jamesbond »

sushiman wrote:Do you expats feel blown away when you come back to visit the US?

The office is a mess of stress and people about to break arguing and competing without rest. No perspective on life, no life. Just wow really wow, return flight can't come soon enough. Makes you appreciate shit! Interested to hear other return home stories.
You are experiencing culture shock by coming back to the United f***ed up States of America! :P

Just image all the people who never visit other countries and are stuck living in the USA their whole life! :shock:

You will feel a lot better once you are back in Asia. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Thanks Bond! Yeah I'm still in shock about that poop thing I saw last night...really need to forget that image.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Okay sorry to go on and on...

...but I'm sitting in Starbucks drinking my coffee. The fattest lady I've ever seen just walked out the door and I didn't hear the rest of the convo but her final audible words were "oh I LOVE taco time, I eat SIX crispy burritos". Proudly!

Okay I don't know how big a "crispy burrito" is but umm SIX? I wonder if she knows I am typing this on the Internet. Is she aware she is 300lb? No Korean woman would admit to eating six crispy burritos in public or anywhere for that matter. And if she hit 130lb she would check herself into a fat camp for emergency measures (they actually have these, you live off water and salt and either get back to 110lb or die).
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

sushiman wrote:BTW Winston if you read this typing posts on this site from iPhone is really tweaky man. You should do a H.A. iPhone app.
Well if you have any idea how to do a version of this forum for the Iphone, let me know.

Where did you just come back from?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

After I came home from Asia I was really depressed for about a year, I'm doing better now but its still hard. Coming home from Asia is like having a front row seat at an asshole convention. I can't stand being around my family anymore and everyone seems to have a toxic personality. You don't realize how high the rate of narcissism is in the anglosphere until you leave and come back.

My sex drive has never been lower than it is now, when I see woman walking towards me I try not make eye contact. The guys I work with always talk about their sexual exploits with white women, despite having no idea what a beautiful woman looks like, these guys would screw roadkill.

Also, I don't watch TV anymore, I spend most of my spare time on Date In Asia, looking at profiles of Asian women for comfort.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

When I go back to the US, it feels like all these giants walking around. Once I went to a McDonald in the US and I thought I was in the bar scene of Star Wars. There were all these bizarre looking characters, like a 400 pound guy driving one of those electronic vehicles because he was to big to walk. In Mexico, I never see anyone who is weird looking, even in the poorest neighborhoods. You have people behaving normally and lots of cute looking kids running around. But that's about it.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Taco sorry man, I really feel for you. I'm only back for a week and then I'm gone to my home back in Seoul so it's just a bad joke to me. But I thought "what if u had to live here again?" and I just had to think of something else, f***ing unbearable thought.

The other thing I've noticed is kids. Weird. I've never thought about kids in Asia, surely there are kids in Seoul yet I never notice them. They are happy calm fun. Here in the states I am noticing them everywhere. LOUD, tantrums, parents freaking out, sugar high, mania, yikes! The parents seem to be weakly trying to negotiate with them like the kid is boss. It's a real public disturbance!

Yeah Star Wars freak-bar scene. +1
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: What a bunch of slobs!

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

sushiman wrote:Do you expats feel blown away when you come back to visit the US?

Where I dwell in Asia people have a little thing called human dignity. f**k me, I mean lose some weight, stand up straight, smile, lose the facial tattoo and bizarre clothing, treat people with kindness, stop being such a bunch of weirdos.

Just speachless. There's homeless and dangerous weird people everywhere doing odd things. Mental cases everywhere.

I flicked on tv and there is a show where a "woman" sneezes and blows poop out the back of her dress. A show called hung about typical american role reversal thing where a guy is a prostitute, this never ending obsession with feeding people this idea that men can be like women and women can be like men. Why. Then there was this show called lockup and these people are like animals. And the real people are acting out these things they see on tv. I guess Asia is just more conservative because it's total reverse culture shock seeing this crap. It's like this constant obsession with how weird and extreme can we go to shock people. What the hell nobody would make a tv show about a guys cock in Seoul.

The office is a mess of stress and people about to break arguing and competing without rest. No perspective on life, no life. Just wow really wow, return flight can't come soon enough. Makes you appreciate shit! Interested to hear other return home stories
I believe I can sympathize though I never been out the country.

I use to live in California which sees a constant influx of migrants from other countries who are highly ambitious and looking to make it big so California is like a mini country within the US with its own culture that is different from the rest of the United States.

Well I moved to the East Coast about 2 years ago and all the things you have just described I see for myself on a daily basis that I would rarely see in California.

It's just nasty over here in the East Cost: Rude disrespectful people who have no sense of civility or common courtesy, women walking around like they rolled out of bed in baggy sweat pants and Ugg boots, alarming number of FAT/unhealthy looking people and young people roaming around behaving like animals throwing litter in the streets smoking one cigarette after the next.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

sushiman wrote:Taco sorry man, I really feel for you. I'm only back for a week and then I'm gone to my home back in Seoul so it's just a bad joke to me. But I thought "what if u had to live here again?" and I just had to think of something else, f***ing unbearable thought.

The other thing I've noticed is kids. Weird. I've never thought about kids in Asia, surely there are kids in Seoul yet I never notice them. They are happy calm fun. Here in the states I am noticing them everywhere. LOUD, tantrums, parents freaking out, sugar high, mania, yikes! The parents seem to be weakly trying to negotiate with them like the kid is boss. It's a real public disturbance!

Yeah Star Wars freak-bar scene. +1
+1
odbo
Veteran Poster

Hey - like it or leave it - assholes!

Post by odbo »

I didn't realize this was a commie forum!!!! :x

http://cavemancircus.com/2010/04/19/15- ... -american/
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I think, the thing I miss the most about China, is just seeing thousands of beautiful, 110 lb. women everyday, it was definately a spiritual experience and it was free.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Taco wrote:I think, the thing I miss the most about China, is just seeing thousands of beautiful, 110 lb. women everyday, it was definately a spiritual experience and it was free.
But if you see hot women everywhere and it's all look but no touch, isn't that a torturous experience? Isn't it like watching Baywatch? If I saw hot women everywhere and I couldn't do anything about it, I'd have blue balls and feel depressed and deprived.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

What is that big lump in her pants in the photo above?!?!?