america: a bunch of programmed zombies

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

america: a bunch of programmed zombies

Post by lookin4happiness »

American people are victims of their society to a large extent. The majority of us are programmed to be money making machines working for some big corporate boss. There is no value of spiritual ideas or respect for spiritual people in this country. India, on the other hand is the greatest country in this respect. It is just work work work and find ways to rip people off to make more money for yourself (capitalism & entreprenourship). We have no time to sit and just enjoy a chat or a cup of tea or get to know new people (unless its for a business deal). We have lost the ability to contemplate on a variety of ideas which are beyond the few things necessary for making a living and furthering that or indulging in idle and meaningless pastimes such as watching football games. Actually in a lot of ways America's only saving grace is the immigrants and refugees who live here and spice up the cultural diversity other wise the whole U.S. would probably be like Nebraska! What are your guys ideas on this?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

This is the real deal. america is like cattle land. i call it predator land. because so many people percieve men as dangerous. usually men are the power base of the society. so to control it more easily you scare people away from males thus destroying the power base of the society.

Every one is like a robot. No life. Always texting. they are exact clones of eachother. they ALL have the same likes, dislikes, tastes, style, like the same damn music. they are plain and simple someone else's cattle.

i am almost ready to leave. why ???? because there is more life out there then america.

i remember a female friend on facebook from the ukraine living here in the states. she is in ukraine for christmas currently and she posted this on her facebook wall....

" My angel Zhenja visited me today, we were crying laughing. I haven't had such a great time in a long time, feels great to be around true people. Sorry Fakeland but I do not miss you a bit. "

she said Fakeland i.e. USA; America; united states of crappy land.

there is so much more soul and so much more meaning there in other countries. people like people, not always texting and isolated, not scared of other people.

i already have experience with ukrainian people here in the states. they are incredible although its usually the men that are more friendly not the ukrainian women here in the states. but it gives me a glimpse of what they are really like as a people.
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Post by lookin4happiness »

I agree 100% U.S.A is a fake crappy culture. The only good thing here is the relative level of wealth we have but even that does not even come close to making america a happy, free, interesting, or exciting place to live. That is unless you are one of the cattle who lives for nascar races and bud light. We are the complete victims here. I am convinced I would be happier living in a slumb in Bombay.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: america: a bunch of programmed zombies

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »