Proof that Winston is attractive to some women

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Proof that Winston is attractive to some women

Post by Winston »

Guys,
Here is proof that the narrow claim on this forum that no women find me attractive is wrong.

Back in 2001, I dated a very attractive older American woman named Danielle when I lived in Virginia City, NV. She was a goth chick with a thing for Asian guys. There was an instant attraction. I was on cloud 9 when I was with her. She told me many times that I was so sexy and handsome and that she was very attracted to me. We made love for hours, in my bedroom with candlelight and New Age music playing in the background. I never met a woman who was so sensual before. I was totally intoxicated by her.

She was the only attractive AW who was truly into me. (My previous ex, also an AW, was very plain) In fact, my roommate at the time, Michael Goodspeed (who is also a public personality, writer and radio host, you can google his name), who was always pessimistic and cynical about everything, told me that Danielle looked like a "high class" type of girl that only hangs out with wealthy guys. She had that kind of look, like she belonged in upscale yuppie environments. So Michael wondered "How were you able to pull someone like that, Winston?" (Note: You can see her photos in my biography page, but she is not photogenic at all)

However, we only lasted for 5 weeks. She was overly sensitive and a New Age feminist who believed in "the goddess". We had a major personality conflict in that many things I said to her would be twisted into an insult in her mind and make her moody. Even compliments from me were twisted into insults. Eventually, she added up all the negative points against me, reached a breaking point, and dumped me, saying that we had no future together due to this personality conflict and my unstable finances.

I was devastated and in withdrawal symptoms for a year.

Anyhow, Danielle is a clear cut irrefutable example of an attractive woman who genuinely found me attractive and sexy. I swear.

How do you guys who claim that no women find me attractive explain that?

For the second time, you've been PWNED yet again!

I don't understand you guys' problem. Why do you need to argue and debate? I never said I was attractive to everyone. Why can't we just agree that:

1. Some women find Winston attractive and some don't.
2. Repatriate's narrow claim that all women who compliment Winston are being polite and don't mean it, because no woman really finds him handsome, is wrong and false.

Is that really so hard for us to agree on? If not, what's your problem? If you can't agree with such reasonable statements, then you guys need to look within at the true source of your problem, not me. You are just projecting your own inner problems and insecurities at me.

Repatriate, do you concede the above two statements? If not, why not?

Finally, I've had 3 ex-gf's in the US, 1 ex-gf in Russia (Alina, not Katya) and 1 long time gf in the Philippines. They all found me lovable, likable and attractive at one point. So why is it not possible for a woman to genuinely think that I'm attractive?
Last edited by Winston on June 17th, 2012, 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Not proof!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Winston, you're being ridiculous! You're not as ugly as people say you are--I concede that point. But as an Asian American, I think you have an overinflated sense of yourself. I would say that your slightly above average looking dude. That's nothing to be ashamed of man! If you workout and lose some weight, I think you could be even more attractive. But to imply that you're some sort of handsome Asian stud is laughable; You're no Chow Yun Fat or Rain on the handsome Asian male meter!
sga2
Freshman Poster

Post by sga2 »

Winston wrote:How do you guys who claim that no women find me attractive explain that?

For the second time, you've been PWNED yet again!

Let me make this really easy for you, Winston:

She treated you like shit and DUMPED you.

Just like she did to countless other men.

And just like other skanks like her did to other men.

You were just another sucker who got played by some worthless American woman.

Nobody cares that an American woman -- even an attractive one -- found you attractive.

~ swincor
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

zboy1 wrote:Winston, you're being ridiculous! You're not as ugly as people say you are--I concede that point. But as an Asian American, I think you have an overinflated sense of yourself. I would say that your slightly above average looking dude. That's nothing to be ashamed of man! If you workout and lose some weight, I think you could be even more attractive. But to imply that you're some sort of handsome Asian stud is laughable; You're no Chow Yun Fat or Rain on the handsome Asian male meter!
I agree. My main point is that the claim that "no women find Winston to be attractive or handsome" is FALSE. Not everyone thinks I'm handsome. But personally, I think I am. :) That's my opinion.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Not proof!
How is it not proof? You are contradicting yourself again. You said that you do NOT ascribe to the claim that "no women find Winston attractive". But when I disprove that claim, you say that I haven't? Which is it? I thought we already agreed that some women find me attractive and some don't. The example above was proof. Now you are denying it? WTF? Are you just trying to be argumentative and play devil's advocate?

Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Winston wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:Not proof!
How is it not proof? You are contradicting yourself again. You said that you do NOT ascribe to the claim that "no women find Winston attractive". But when I disprove that claim, you say that I haven't? Which is it? I thought we already agreed that some women find me attractive and some don't. The example above was proof. Now you are denying it? WTF? Are you just trying to be argumentative and play devil's advocate?
Really? You are using a girl from 2001 as evidence? You said it yourself: You only date for a month. If she really liked you she would have made the relationship work, but a month is nothing. I already said this in the other thread: I said that attraction is subjective and it is impossible for a girl to not find you attractive and vice versa. 10 girls in a room and I would say half of them will say you look good and the other half would say you are ugly. All 10 girls will not say you are hot and not all 10 will say you are ugly.

Like you said, you are not dating or f***ing me and what I say is an opinion, but you post threads like this and want to convince us that some girl found you attractive. I want you to succeed. I want you to go to China and do more videos. Shit, any country besides the ones you are in now. I want the old Winston Wu back. The one that went to Russia. The one that made me motivated to research foreign countries more. The Winston that made me join the forum in October of 2007. I want that Wu back not the Philippines or Taiwan one. I told you that I congratulated you on your success on DIA. I want to see you happier abroad not miserable abroad. You can f**k bar girls forever.
Last edited by Fenix on December 26th, 2011, 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sga2
Freshman Poster

Post by sga2 »

Winston wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Winston, you're being ridiculous! You're not as ugly as people say you are--I concede that point. But as an Asian American, I think you have an overinflated sense of yourself. I would say that your slightly above average looking dude. That's nothing to be ashamed of man! If you workout and lose some weight, I think you could be even more attractive. But to imply that you're some sort of handsome Asian stud is laughable; You're no Chow Yun Fat or Rain on the handsome Asian male meter!
I agree. My main point is that the claim that "no women find Winston to be attractive or handsome" is FALSE. Not everyone thinks I'm handsome. But personally, I think I am. :) That's my opinion.
Of course you're handsome, Winston. You have no need whatsoever to improve your looks. How silly of us to have thought otherwise. Why, here's the proof (your own pix, BTW):

And my all-time favorite:

What hottie can resist?

~ swincor
Sometimes I wonder if you [Winston] are just trolling us, it's hard to believe someone could have such a lack of awareness regarding how they come across to others... For the mockers you're almost too priceless to be real."

~ Seeker
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

sga2 wrote:What hottie can resist?

http://photofunia.com/
odbo
Veteran Poster

crap

Post by odbo »

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

That's one of funniest posts I've ever seen on this forum. Great stuff Odbo!
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

ODBO normally i hate your f***ing posts but that was world class funny shit....many props.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

If 1 girl said your attractive than it just that one girl that thinks your attractive.

If many girls said your attractive than it maybe that you are attractive.

From reading Winston WU exploits I think he does over inflate his ego and make excuses but I find it rather funny and like to read his own fantasy view of himself.
filipina
Freshman Poster

Post by filipina »

"Winston" on the wedding picture looks handsomely.