Prejudice Against Foreign Girlfriend

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 26th, 2019, 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

green1976 wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Falcon wrote:Look, this is how many insecure Asian men like to bully other people. No invitations needed.

Here's something I dug up from http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/lofiver ... 73193.html Filipino guys involved this time. :?
Many Filipinas are ashamed of their old foreigner husbands .... this shame is brought about by the often cruel treatment they get from other filipinos.....
(true story)
The young Filipina was choking back the tears.....while she was standing at Rose Pharmacy with her old foreigner husband.....two young filipinos were making the ugliest of comments in Visayan...." Can he still get it up?" "What is it like to kiss a white frog?" "If you ever want ..... Many of the comments could not be printed here. They made her feel dirty and ashamed.....they did not have the courage to talk in English but they felt brave enough to verbally assault her in the most cruel and ugly way..... what they did not know about this "ugly foreigner"..... he saved her life.....a few years before she was literally living off a Cebu landfill.....eating other peoples garbage.....this old ugly man.... gave her a home......gave her an education..... saved her family.....
If she is a whore or a gold digger for marrying him Where were they when she was eating garbage.... why did they not put her through school..... what gave them the right to be so cruel.....
I can very much relate to your situation. I would encourage you however to give it some thought. Avoid most of these assholes. I do that, I avoid most of it. HOWEVER, knowing that I typically avoid such, when it does come, it will not end well for the offender. I suppose living in Mindanao has its advantages, but in general, the perp will quickly realize he has just stuck a fork in the eye of the WRONG man. If you do that shit to me, you will soon begin to doubt if you can make it of the island alive, because someone who does that shit will begin to have a very bad day! They will suddenly become VERY accident prone. They know NOTHING Of honor, or they would not have said their shit.

Stateside I will just handle it differently. 99% of such who say such are just cowardly he-bitches or she-prics anyway. They are easily terrified.
Most cases...avoid, but it it comes to you without an option, serve the assholes up. Most people are cowards, unwilling to die for their convictions.
I am willing to die for honor, or at the very least, convince others that I just may be crazy if they f**k with me.

My father-in-law punched this former suitor of my wife when he was talking some smack about my wife. We were not married yet, but this guy comes over to his house and flings some insults and the ass gets cold-cocked for his trouble....while my wife taunts him from the porch telling him the next time she sees him, she will turn the dogs on him. I went over to the house a few days later with a bottle and we had a few drinks together till late that evening.
Ever since that night we have been the best of buddies.

At any rate, you dont owe these insulting ass-wipes anything....many are just jealous.

Good luck!

outwest
Had one guy i know in a forum who traveled extensively to many places in SEA.

He has done the regular spots as Thailand,Cambodia and Philippines.

He felt in love with a Pinay girl and soon praised the country for their women availability and kindness.

The most entertaining part of his story was that he told us he never founded so many dickheads with a dick in one country like the Philippines.

He told that he felt a very bad feeling coming from Pinay guys and was very careful to stay far away from them.

I never though this guy would feel so uncomfortable surrounded by these men and he clearly repeated that in his opinion, Philippines average males are to be avoided because they are only there to scam you,to rob you,to pick a fight and to damage you.

Some truth in that...most Filipino men are to be avoided, period. Pinay guys? Huh? No such thing! LOL...there are Pinoys to be found though...
That said, if you are going to live here, you will need to form some alliances, CAREFULLY for sure. It is not just about money for Filipinas who
want foreign men...there is another LONG list as well...spend some time here and you will see...

Outwest,
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Pinay guys? Huh? No such thing! LOL...there are Pinoys to be found though...
Aren't they everywhere in the Philippines? AKA trannies or she-males. :P

By the way thanks for the support everyone! I'm glad that most people here are much more open-minded and mature than many folks I know here in the States. You guys rock.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Falcon wrote:
Pinay guys? Huh? No such thing! LOL...there are Pinoys to be found though...
Aren't they everywhere in the Philippines? AKA trannies or she-males. :P

By the way thanks for the support everyone! I'm glad that most people here are much more open-minded and mature than many folks I know here in the States. You guys rock.
LOL..ok...you have a point...but don't think he meant it that way....

outwest
tmr
Freshman Poster

Post by tmr »

You have dodged a major bullet that is part of your situation, the twinkie/coconut racial self hate bullet. In the process you will get to avoid the long painful process that so many twinkies/coconuts have to go through towards self-acceptance and awareness. You have only so much time and energy in the day. Why waste time on the trolls. Just keep going. If anything you now have a ready way to know who are the people you want in your life.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Hi Falcon,

Great job getting a Mexican girfriend! Did you first meet her while using Spanish or English?

Yes, most Americans are ignorant fucktards who don't realize all the millions of cool things outside of the US that they're missing out on! So ignore their bullshit and focus on your girlfriend and other Mexican friends.

Do you plan to move to Mexico eventually?
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Jackal wrote:Hi Falcon,

Great job getting a Mexican girfriend! Did you first meet her while using Spanish or English?

Yes, most Americans are ignorant fucktards who don't realize all the millions of cool things outside of the US that they're missing out on! So ignore their bullshit and focus on your girlfriend and other Mexican friends.

Do you plan to move to Mexico eventually?
Hi Jackal. I first met her using 100% Spanish, and we still communicate entirely in Spanish.

For now I don't feel like moving to Mexico. School and work opportunities for me here in the U.S. are much better than those in Mexico. I live in Southern California, so it's very easy to go down there quickly during school vacations (study and work here, play and meet friends abroad). Hop on some public transportation to Tijuana, take a Volaris flight down to the interior for as cheap as $35 one-way to Mexico City, and there you go.

How did you meet your Hungarian girl (assuming you have one)?
tmr
Freshman Poster

Post by tmr »

Some truth in that...most Filipino men are to be avoided, period. Pinay guys? Huh? No such thing! LOL...there are Pinoys to be found though...
That said, if you are going to live here, you will need to form some alliances, CAREFULLY for sure. It is not just about money for Filipinas who
want foreign men...there is another LONG list as well...spend some time here and you will see...
More than alliances, shouldn't you at least try to make some local friends?
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

tmr wrote:
He's right when he says a lot of Filipino men are shady though. I'd say 2/3rds of the ones i've met in BKK have turned out to be cocks. Certainly not all of them though. I know two that are pretty solid and will foot their own bill or go out of their way to treat people without any expectations. I've known one Filipino guy here for years and he still tries to shortchange "friends." Needless to say he's not someone I associate with anymore.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Repatriate wrote:
tmr wrote:
He's right when he says a lot of Filipino men are shady though. I'd say 2/3rds of the ones i've met in BKK have turned out to be cocks. Certainly not all of them though. I know two that are pretty solid and will foot their own bill or go out of their way to treat people without any expectations. I've known one Filipino guy here for years and he still tries to shortchange "friends." Needless to say he's not someone I associate with anymore.
Exactly my point. Some local alliances are needed. I have numerous strategic alliances...local Filipino men as friends will be very rare. That said, as I noted in my earlier post, my wife's father is way beyond just an alliance. I really think he would take a bullet for me, and he is a gentleman of the first order.
Your most likely local friends around here or in CDO (Cagayan de Oro) will be a few decent expats( vs the majority who are total turds), or Filipinos with more exposure to the outside world...it will turn out that you have more in common by far. Of course, friends are where you find them...

Outwest
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

zboy1 wrote:Most Americans are pinheads, douche-bags, or brain-dead zombies, so why be surprised?
RLOL........ because it's true!!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Falcon wrote:Well, they're real-life trolls.
Good phrase.

All my immigrant friends do they same thing, telling me how primitive, backward and corrupt all foreigners and foreign countries are. How I shouldn't have more kids, shouldn't date younger, shouldn't move overseas, shouldn't bring someone back. Perilous, perilous, all very perilous.

(Of course nothing could be as negative as my White American relatives. They know that people outside the U.S. are drug lords, terrorists, and maybe even cannibals.)

Btw had no idea you are so young. Congrats on your focus, good luck in all, hope you have fun making a brood of little chinitos.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

You could make an example out of one of them.

It's a tight knit Asian group. Next time one of them crosses the line sock him in the face. Afterwards you say "I love you man but I'm not going to listen to that bullshit anymore". Make sure the whole group gets it. It doesn't even matter if you lose they still learn that it's a bigger hassle than its worth messing with you.

Here in Seoul it happens every night. Group of life long friends drinking, someone crosses the line, sleeves get rolled up, they go outside, lots of yelling "ya, you don't disrespect me like that, take it back or you die!". Nobody ever gets hurt, they are friends, but disrespect is not tolerated.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

sushiman wrote:You could make an example out of one of them.

It's a tight knit Asian group. Next time one of them crosses the line sock him in the face. Afterwards you say "I love you man but I'm not going to listen to that bullshit anymore". Make sure the whole group gets it. It doesn't even matter if you lose they still learn that it's a bigger hassle than its worth messing with you.

Here in Seoul it happens every night. Group of life long friends drinking, someone crosses the line, sleeves get rolled up, they go outside, lots of yelling "ya, you don't disrespect me like that, take it back or you die!". Nobody ever gets hurt, they are friends, but disrespect is not tolerated.
As a result I've stopped hanging out with upper-middle class East Asian-American youths, since they tend to be a very judgmental crowd, especially if you're one of them. As a result, I've felt freer and gotten over this quite a while ago.

Furthermore, I don't enjoy picking fights with people. When it comes to "fight or flee," I prefer to flee in peace and be happier elsewhere (which is what this site is proclaiming) rather than to fight and get in a big mess.

Jester wrote:Btw had no idea you are so young.
There are hordes of these perfectly functional and well-educated early 20-something's on this forum. Their stories can be depressing to read. Some of you may be surprised.

Ned Zeppelin - viewtopic.php?t=12567
adria2789 - viewtopic.php?t=10333
luoldeng9 - viewtopic.php?p=69016 , viewtopic.php?t=12888
ExpatLife4Me - viewtopic.php?p=60302
Iawesome60 - viewtopic.php?p=38301 , viewtopic.php?t=9928
curious_catholic_man - viewtopic.php?t=11058 , viewtopic.php?t=11053
djman1 - viewtopic.php?t=11608
dusky - viewtopic.php?p=49286
Senkamanisken - viewtopic.php?t=9646
DaRick - viewtopic.php?p=26154
Kunold - viewtopic.php?t=9143
rome86 - viewtopic.php?t=9143
jpaul1985 - viewtopic.php?t=9505
well-informed - viewtopic.php?t=9356
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Falcon wrote:Furthermore, I don't enjoy picking fights with people.
I totally understand that because I am (was) the same way, however to me it seems they are the ones picking the fight.

But I'm a bit older, in my 20s I would have said that, but in my 30s I learned there are sometimes when you need to do what you would normally not do. Otherwise the disrespect continues perpetually. Same with women. Just providing an option you may have ignored, no big deal.

Throwing a chair across the room gets the job done too. :o Chairs don't have feelings. But the room goes dead quiet. Then say what you got to say "don't do that again, got it?", in a quiet but serious Marlon Brando type voice. ;)

Up until then they found it hilarious making knucklehead comments, but suddenly it becomes uncomfortable for them. Again I would have never done that in my early 20s, but today I toss a fuckin' chair without even thinking if some douche-bag makes a comment about my woman.