Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Winston's take on Angeles City contested on Stickman Bangkok

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2403
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 11:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Post by Mr S » January 13th, 2012, 5:33 pm

billy wrote:You all guys are hiliarious. I love you. You make me lough all the time. Damn this is great ;-).
Ah jeah. Mr S. your opinion make me laugh. The National Graphic tits are so funny. Ok, let´s get serious. Ugliness is a serious matter. But maybe the future for the PI is not bat. Good looking guys like the koreans and Winston do make good looking babies. So the PI will benefit racially.

I read there is a second submission dealing with Winston´s sumission. I had to laugh like crazy. It´s also a funny submission. Specially the Hey, Joe part. Very nice.

Ok, Winston, maybe you won the 3rd round. Now you have to answer. This battle goes more rounds till we say somebody is k.o.
The Korean's visiting/working or going to school here in the Philippines are for the most part not the handsome ones, that's for sure! :roll:

They are either fat and dumpy or super skinny with retarded looking hair, pick any of these styles and put it on an ugly looking Asian dude and there you have the Korean bar regulars in the Philippines: http://coolmenshair.com/2011/05/korean-male-hair.html

Be aware that the Korean guys in PI don't look like the models in any way...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2403
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 11:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Post by Mr S » January 13th, 2012, 6:03 pm

Repatriate wrote:
Mr S wrote:Personally I think AC hit its peak between 05-07 then starting in 08 it's been progressively going down hill. Just because they build new big shiny new bars in the last few years doesn't mean the actual quality of the girls have gone up with it, only the prices have gone up and the bullshit you deal with now with the Koreans overspending on girls; ha ha.
Interestingly enough some guys here have said similar things about Thailand's p4p nightlife scene. You realize this makes some economic sense because in '08 many western nations started to go down in flames but Asia has still been relatively prosperous under these global circumstances. I've always figured that the bulk of sex tourists are probably asians from neighboring asian nations. So times aren't as lean for many asian nations and the men have money to blow on hookers and vice. Western sex tourists make up a far smaller percentage. So my guess is business is better than ever for various asian nations so the businesses can afford to edge up the prices and lower the quality. It's just basic supply and demand talking.
What I've been noticing is when a new girly bar is built or remodeled most owners are creating a hybrid type bar atmosphere in PI now. So instead of just having a Westerner style bar or Asian style one, the Western owners are trying to mix the two together to attract both types of clients. Personally, I think it makes it worse for Westerners so they aren't going to those as much anymore and sticking to the old-school styled ones even if they aren't as nice or new. The Asians make the hybrid bars worse for Westerners cause they tend to overspend on the girls and most Western guys aren't as loose with their money so the girls won't talk much to the Western guys unless they are handsome and in their 20's. Asian owners are kinda annoying whereas logic would dictate to lower prices a bit to attract more clientèle and regulars rather than raise prices to offset inflation or lack of customers.

Asians like to sit in these big reclusive couches and let the mamasan parade girls in front of them in a line up, whereas most Westerners prefer the typical bar setting where they can see the girls up close, interact with them and then choose who they want. The bar scene in Angeles my be shifting towards Asian style and that would be a shame cause AC and other Foreigner style bars would lose their luster and attraction. I personally find Asian style go go bars to be boring as f**k and don't see how the style is attractive to Asian dudes. I guess it's them being more timid usually and perhaps that they like a less in your face type girly experience. I noticed this in Jakarta too when I was there a few months ago.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2380
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Post by OutWest » January 13th, 2012, 6:25 pm

Winston wrote:
Mr S wrote:
Winston wrote:After debating Korski by email for a while, he gave in and admitted defeat. Here is what he finally said to me:
Winston: I recant. You have all the answers, and you are a much better writer than me. Cheers, Korski
As usual, the Wuman wins! :)
HE is just flattering you because you probably never stop badgering him about his post and whatever his replies are to your challenges. He just felt it was a no win situation arguing with you. So he just felt it was better to walk away then continue wasting his time arguing with you. You didn't win the battle of wits, he just decided to surrender and get on with his life.
But don't you see? It doesn't matter what he really thinks, because TECHNICALLY, he did NOT refute any of my 15 points, and all expats I talked to agreed with them. They are a no brainer and self-evident. There was nothing to debate. Korski did not disprove anything. So he won nothing. And I lost nothing. Bottom line. My points are all based in fact. Win or lose, my points are accurate, factual and provable. Even you know that. So what was there to debate or contest?

You are right about one thing though. There is good and bad in AC, and it depends on what you want to focus on. The negatives I described about AC are objective facts that exist in objective reality. However, if you have fun with the girls and enjoy it, then you are focusing on something positive. So, both good and bad things are there, and it just depends on what you want to focus on. But I think it's safe to say that in general, things in AC are low quality, low class, and low culture. And the pollution and dirty streets are objective facts too. It just depends on whether you want to notice them or not. That part is up to the person. But what I describe exists in objective reality.

Funny to see people splitting hairs here. Winston sees AC as pretty much a shit hole. He is right, and should expand the definition to include most of
metro-Manila. Then again, most third world mega-cities are way too much for me. Cagayan de Oro or Davao are more my speed.
Then again, if you are looking for a cheap little spooge pot- AC is likely a good bet.


Outwest

Truthville
Freshman Poster
Posts: 249
Joined: July 24th, 2010, 1:42 am

Post by Truthville » January 13th, 2012, 7:20 pm

Forget it...........I'm not getting into another useless argument with you Winston.
Last edited by Truthville on January 14th, 2012, 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."

Truthville
Freshman Poster
Posts: 249
Joined: July 24th, 2010, 1:42 am

Stickman 2......WUman 0

Post by Truthville » February 5th, 2012, 2:47 am

"Before I start the guide proper, I would just like to comment on the recent posts on the Stickman site relating to Angeles City from Winston. He makes many negative comments about Angeles, few of which I found to be true on my two trips to Angeles in 2010 and 2011. Winston mentions lack of services, poor infrastructure, dirty streets, low class girls, corruption etc. I can only assume he is comparing Angeles to a first world city in the west. Neither Thailand or the Philippines compare well when judged against first world western countries using those specific criteria and making the comparison serves no real purpose except to criticise. (Winston, if you dislike AC so much, you are always free to leave or not visit again!) Much of what you say about Angeles City could equally be attributed to many of the tourist hot spots in Thailand. Take Patong for example, it seems it is rarely out of the news these days with the crazy tuktuk drivers, corrupt police, spiked drinks, muggings, aggressive ladyboys, jet ski mafia etc. Hardly a glowing reference! However, there are many good things that can be said about Patong as well, so dwelling primarily on the negative points of any destination is hardly a balanced or fair assessment."
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Rants and Raves”