Rampant Conformity In The US: Clones!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Re: My younger cousin

Post by odbo »

FreeYourMind wrote:If you watch footage of Black athletes and other public figures from the 1970s and earlier, most were very well spoken. Ironically it's since Blacks finally began getting more opportunities in the U.S. that they began thinking it was cool to look and sound ignorant. But the same thing is true of more and more Whites as well. The country's been dumbed down by design, and matriarchy and feminism have played a huge role in it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The WHOLE point is:
So who the f**k am I? Right away, Americans are scared of you. They don't know how to think of you and that's a negative sign to them.
They put you in the gay category or in the freak and weirdo category.

By the way, Brits generally behave the same way.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

Ayn Rand stressed individualism, maybe too extreme at the expense of others. But I agree with her fundamental foundation of selfish virtue.

People will constantly judge you and put you down to BOOST THEIR OWN EGO. That is why you cannot rely on others to make YOURSELF happy.

Don't tolerate anyone's bullshit and cut out the people you find annoying and toxic to your life. Simple, really.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME