Rampant Conformity In The US: Clones!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Rampant Conformity In The US: Clones!

Post by OTB »

You know what? I had to get this off my chest because this country is just so transparent in so many ways. This is something that has always made my blood boil about this country and makes me want to snap. I"M SO SICK OF THE OBVIOUS CONFORMITY IN THIS COUNTRY!!!! What am I talking about?

1. Ghetto Black guys, white and Hispanic wearing their "thug gear" and walking around with that stupid thug persona.

What is "thug gear"? Those stupid fitted baseball caps with the flat brim and their overly baggy jeans with their boxers showing along with a big t-shirt on, Rocawear jacket, some big hoody, dressed in all black, or some over sized sports team's jersey.

I am so sick of seeing this. You don't see this in Spain. I didn't see this in Latin America. People here are so unoriginal and weak minded. It's a nation of conformists, wannabes, and followers. Very few people have their own identity.

2. Sports crazed men and women.

I hear men talking about sports from time to time and all I think to myself is look how blind they are to the fact that they are so robotic. If you're a man that means you talk about sports. You ask another man how about them Phils? When you get on the elevator at work and see a group of men you say, did you see that game last night? When Superbowl time comes around you're supposed to watch it. I just sigh.

Oh and the women now. It disgusts and irritates me with a passion to hear women talk about how much they love the Eagles or the Phillies or sports in general. That's the new trend now...women loving sports. Not women trying to become better cooks, wives, or mothers. It's a screwed up mentality that runs rampant in this United Circus of America.

3. Black ghetto slang and way of talking.

The way most black guys talk in the country makes me see fire when they open their mouths. There are also some ghetto white guys and a lot of Hispanic guys who talk that same way but they get it from the blacks. Speaking proper English is a crime now in days. To speak articulately and intelligently is seen as being "proper." So you have a large population of men who basically talk the same.

I could go on but these three aspects of American society stand out the most and I'm sick of it. It's a land of robots and conformists.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Rampant Conformity In The US: Clones!

Post by jamesbond »

OTB wrote:You know what? I had to get this off my chest because this country is just so transparent in so many ways. This is something that has always made my blood boil about this country and makes me want to snap. I"M SO SICK OF THE OBVIOUS CONFORMITY IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!

I am so sick of seeing this. You don't see this in Spain. I didn't see this in Latin America. People here are so unoriginal and weak minded. It's a nation of conformists, wannabes, and followers. Very few people have their own identity.

It's a screwed up mentality that runs rampant in this United Circus of America.
Yes, Americans are trying to "fit in" and be accepted by others, what better way of doing that than by "conforming" to the way others behave and dress.

Were like lemmings in this country, doing whatever we think will help us to "fit in" with the crowd and be accepted by our peers. Remember high school? There was big time conformity back then and it seems like the high school mentality is kept by a lot of people throughout their lives.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

USA land of clones & drones....f**k that. hope i never return.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Excellent post OTB!!!
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

And be damned if you actually take pride in your appearance and choose to "dress up" by wearing Polo Ralph Lauren, or even a fitted suit (tie or no tie) you will appear to these idiotic "thug" types as nothing more than "preppy", "nerdy" "square", or in some cases "white" for the ones who pull reverse racism.

Dumb shits like that forget that dressing up you actually command and get respect from other people. Heaven forbid you actually go out in style, take your social graces up a few notches and conduct yourself in a respectable manner. Instead these morons think its cool to act on a primitive level, and in a way that mirrors the dregs of society -- the shit the police shovel and clean up so that ordinary law abiding citizens can pretend doesn't exist.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

My younger cousin

Post by ErikHeaven »

He is an MP in the Army doing good. He speaks with all the ghetto slang and gutter rapper bravado. Its disgusting and many non black people think that your not black if you do not act GHETTO in speech or gait. Its a disturbing trend these days. I really hate stupid and fake America. It is only getting worser by the minute.
Oh and the sports thing there is a young black female on Youtube and most of her whole channel is dedicated to sports. I f***ing hate to watch sports and yes you have women who actually worship the nonsense. Finally as a black man people once again get amazingly surprised when i tell them i do not and i never have watched the NBA! When i say that they really look at me like i am an alien from another planet.
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

Most rappers and sports stars act like wannabe thugs and gangsters. They glorify the pimp lifestyle. That's why they spend into oblivion and become bankrupt in their 40s.

The white man is the real rich guy in the picture - he signs these coon monkeys their checks. Who's the bitch now?
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Re: My younger cousin

Post by FreeYourMind »

ErikHeaven wrote:He is an MP in the Army doing good. He speaks with all the ghetto slang and gutter rapper bravado. Its disgusting and many non black people think that your not black if you do not act GHETTO in speech or gait. Its a disturbing trend these days. I really hate stupid and fake America. It is only getting worser by the minute.
Oh and the sports thing there is a young black female on Youtube and most of her whole channel is dedicated to sports. I f***ing hate to watch sports and yes you have women who actually worship the nonsense. Finally as a black man people once again get amazingly surprised when i tell them i do not and i never have watched the NBA! When i say that they really look at me like i am an alien from another planet.
If you watch footage of Black athletes and other public figures from the 1970s and earlier, most were very well spoken. Ironically it's since Blacks finally began getting more opportunities in the U.S. that they began thinking it was cool to look and sound ignorant. But the same thing is true of more and more Whites as well. The country's been dumbed down by design, and matriarchy and feminism have played a huge role in it.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Rampant Conformity In The US: Clones!

Post by ladislav »

OTB wrote:You know what? I had to get this off my chest because this country is just so transparent in so many ways. This is something that has always made my blood boil about this country and makes me want to snap. I"M SO SICK OF THE OBVIOUS CONFORMITY IN THIS COUNTRY!!!! What am I talking about?

1. Ghetto Black guys, white and Hispanic wearing their "thug gear" and walking around with that stupid thug persona.

What is "thug gear"? Those stupid fitted baseball caps with the flat brim and their overly baggy jeans with their boxers showing along with a big t-shirt on, Rocawear jacket, some big hoody, dressed in all black, or some over sized sports team's jersey.

2. Sports crazed men and women.

I hear men talking about sports from time to time and all I think to myself is look how blind they are to the fact that they are so robotic. If you're a man that means you talk about sports. You ask another man how about them Phils? When you get on the elevator at work and see a group of men you say, did you see that game last night? When Superbowl time comes around you're supposed to watch it. I just sigh.

Oh and the women now. It disgusts and irritates me with a passion to hear women talk about how much they love the Eagles or the Phillies or sports in general. That's the new trend now...women loving sports. Not women trying to become better cooks, wives, or mothers. It's a screwed up mentality that runs rampant in this United Circus of America.

3. Black ghetto slang and way of talking.

The way most black guys talk in the country makes me see fire when they open their mouths. There are also some ghetto white guys and a lot of Hispanic guys who talk that same way but they get it from the blacks. Speaking proper English is a crime now in days. To speak articulately and intelligently is seen as being "proper." So you have a large population of men who basically talk the same.

I could go on but these three aspects of American society stand out the most and I'm sick of it. It's a land of robots and conformists.
Well, what is ironic is that most Americans see themselves as individualists and non conformists vs. those other nations who are communal robots and who cannot think for themselves. Those Muslim nations, those Russian commies, those Chinese and Japanese. etc.
Also, speaking proper English makes you gay. Being an intellectual also makes you gay.
This is why they need to hire foreign professionals for so many jobs. A ghetto thug of all colors does not make a good future scientist.
Granted, conformism is universal, it is just that in many other nations it is basically for teenagers and then they outgrow it. In the US I think it goes up until 35 and sometimes beyond.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

@ladislav
Granted, conformism is universal, it is just that in many other nations it is basically for teenagers and then they outgrow it. In the US I think it goes up until 35 and sometimes beyond.
You're absolutely right Ladislav. Good point. Also I have a co-worker, a Puerto Rican guy, who is 44 and he acts like a 15 year old. I'm not exaggerating. He listens to rap music and the way he talks sometimes just ignites my blood. His mindset is so transparent I just shake my head at him. So I have first hand experience with an adult who has carried that conformist mindset into their adulthood with no shame.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

@jcris7
And be damned if you actually take pride in your appearance and choose to "dress up" by wearing Polo Ralph Lauren, or even a fitted suit (tie or no tie) you will appear to these idiotic "thug" types as nothing more than "preppy", "nerdy" "square", or in some cases "white" for the ones who pull reverse racism.

Dumb shits like that forget that dressing up you actually command and get respect from other people. Heaven forbid you actually go out in style, take your social graces up a few notches and conduct yourself in a respectable manner. Instead these morons think its cool to act on a primitive level, and in a way that mirrors the dregs of society -- the shit the police shovel and clean up so that ordinary law abiding citizens can pretend doesn't exist.
On point J! I'm sure you see plenty of this in Riverside. I loathe this type of mentality with great passion. The mentality, as you said, that a man is "preppy", nerdy", "square", or "WHITE" because he carries himself in a more refined manner. The thinking in this country is just insanely twisted.
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

Some groups that have success in the US:

Jock/Sports nut: Goes to the bar, goes to games, screams when their team gets a touch down, dates bar girls.

Indie/Hipster: "Totally non-conformist" They dress, speak, and act in an "ironic" fashion. What's most "ironic" about their sheer "non-comforist" lifestyle is the army of them that look and act EXACTLY the same. The "college crowd". Lives life through their smartphone.

Thug: Millions of people trying to emulate 50 cent, Lil Wayne, and Ludacris. Gets a surpising amount of women for acting like an idiot and being a carbon copy of the next thug.

Yuppie: The adult version of the hipster. Drives a prius. Likes "green" things. Lives in the city. Has a high paying job. Usually good looking. Lives life through their smartphone.

Guido: Unique to my state (NJ) although growing. Degenerate humanity. Watch Jersey Shore to see what I mean.

The media knows these demographics and displays advertisements accordingly.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

chileanueva wrote:Most rappers and sports stars act like wannabe thugs and gangsters. They glorify the pimp lifestyle. .
Yea, that's true. From what I know, and as you said, how it works is that rappers/sports stars want the credibility of the real street thugs, and going the other way, the street thugs want the popularity and the fame of the rappers/sports stars.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

GuitarGuy996 wrote:
Thug: Millions of people trying to emulate 50 cent,.
And the rapper 50 cent got his name from a real criminal in NYC called 50 cent who was one of the most notorious street robbers back in the 80's.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelvin_Martin
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Great Post OTB!

The WHOLE point is:

Americans ONLY accept when you are submissive and conformist to the society! American girls reject ANY guy who is truly unique and non-conformist! When I don't watch football, I am not some hipster retard, I am not a ghetto boy and I am not some white redneck and I am not a yuppie! So who the f**k am I? Right away, Americans are scared of you. They don't know how to think of you and that's a negative sign to them.

On the other hand, in Russia/FSU being unique is valued by women VERY much, smart women of course. I can't even describe how many FSU girls wanted me to marry them once they get to know me, my inner world, my education and way of living my life, my thoughts and ideas etc. I am proud of not fitting into ANY category, I choose what is best for me from entire society here and abroad. But American girls? No-no, they think I am creepy. Shallow dumb bitches.