Nancy Lee disses Winston Wu in Asiance Magazine

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
polya
Junior Poster

Re: Nancy Lee disses Winston Wu in Asiance Magazine

Post by polya »

Winston wrote:Check this out.

In response to the Jezebel article, Nancy Lee, an Asian American female blogger, calls me a "big Lu", whatever that means. lol

http://www.asiancemagazine.com/2012/01/ ... s-a-big-lu
Winston Wu is a big Lu!
nancylee
Jan 30, 2012 @ 02:58 am nancylee
Winston Wu Is A Big Lu!

omg Jezebel reported on this complete tool bag named Winston Wu. This genius, who obviously never gets laid, came up with the 10 Reasons Men Should Avoid Marriage. As if! Hunny, men like you benefit from marriage because it locks the poor sap into coming home to you every night. Well, in the beginning, anyway. Lord knows she'll stray being married to that!

I mean, just look at him. He even comes up with his whole "10 Uncommon and Outstanding Things about Winston Wu". Well if you're so special, do we really need it spelled out for us? Thanks for the advertisement, but I'll pass.

I would also like to point out that my attraction toward Winston has nothing to do with his race. If he was a hot, confident Asian man, I would definitely date him. But a whiny, blame American women for my problems, don't get married or get stuck type of man is definitely disgusting and highly unattractive!

Instead of writing your 24 hours worth of articles, you could have been taking sex classes on how to get women off. Just a thought!

Good luck dating, Winston!
Luv your posts, Nancy. You crack me up!

But you have to admit, deep down, he intrigues you. The man's got game albeit a crazy, new, unusual kind of game but game nonetheless. I know game when I see it.
Wow! This is a typical American-Bitch! "If he was a hot confident man, I'd date him." --> Yeah Right, until you found someone better to use. All this confidence cr&p really gets to me! Please stop lying - AW don't want confident men. They want toy boys to use, fu*k and throw away (and then collect child support from for the next 15 years). May America soon collapse so these worthless women starve to death - God knows, they can't cook or grow food to save themselves!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Nancy Lee disses Winston Wu in Asiance Magazine

Post by Winston »

polya wrote: Wow! This is a typical American-Bitch! "If he was a hot confident man, I'd date him." --> Yeah Right, until you found someone better to use. All this confidence cr&p really gets to me! Please stop lying - AW don't want confident men. They want toy boys to use, fu*k and throw away (and then collect child support from for the next 15 years). May America soon collapse so these worthless women starve to death - God knows, they can't cook or grow food to save themselves!
There's no such thing as confidence in the sense that AW are using it to reject men. I've never seen an AW like a guy just because he's confident.

Real confidence comes from being appreciated for who you are by authentic people, as I said today in the interview with Mark Davis.

AW use confidence as an excuse to reject men and not appear shallow. It's also a shaming tactic. In reality, it's all about looks, money and status to them. The confidence thing is a total lie and myth when it's used by AW to reject guys.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Winston wrote:Look at the avatar in her profile. What a strange look and expression. She looks totally self-absorbed and corrupted.

She also looks like a pill popper. Anyways left a message on her forum saying that we the people here in Happier abroad are waiting for her to come here so we can tell her off. I doubt my response in her forum will get approved. I still find it funny that after a month that has passed she's still hasn't even dared to come to this forum. Like the typical AW she can't handle the truth or a real intellectual debate.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

hello Winston

Post by Bao3niang »

First of all, I have seen your website and your other projects and I would like to begin by saying that you are truly an inspiration to me and I agree with pretty much everything that you are saying. As a Chinese-Canadian who is similar to you and has an equal passion for intellectual and spiritual pursuits, it's refreshing to see that there's another atypical and individualistic East Asian out there in the world.
However, regarding what you have wrote on Christianity, and being a non-denom Christian, I think you were angry that God did not give you what you wanted at that stage in life. I'm 17, and tbh I go through many of the struggles that you went through as a teen, especially about girls. I have never gotten a date but want to go global. I really want you to be my mentor! Anyways. You mentioned in your life story that you did what 'good' Christians were supposed to do, yet you thought that God still failed you by not giving you what you desired. God won't just give in to your demands, as He works differently and is much more long-term. You failed to see the greatest gift He sent you for free, which is salvation through believing in His son Jesus Christ. What God cares the most is your faith and the condition of your heart. Your works justify you, but they are NOT the basis of your salvation.
You seem to have followed the Christian religion, not Christian faith. Religion is man's way of attempting to reach God, while true Christianity is God reahcing for us. I really hope that you can find your path back to God.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Her picture is ugh.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: hello Winston

Post by Winston »

Bao3niang wrote:First of all, I have seen your website and your other projects and I would like to begin by saying that you are truly an inspiration to me and I agree with pretty much everything that you are saying. As a Chinese-Canadian who is similar to you and has an equal passion for intellectual and spiritual pursuits, it's refreshing to see that there's another atypical and individualistic East Asian out there in the world.
However, regarding what you have wrote on Christianity, and being a non-denom Christian, I think you were angry that God did not give you what you wanted at that stage in life. I'm 17, and tbh I go through many of the struggles that you went through as a teen, especially about girls. I have never gotten a date but want to go global. I really want you to be my mentor! Anyways. You mentioned in your life story that you did what 'good' Christians were supposed to do, yet you thought that God still failed you by not giving you what you desired. God won't just give in to your demands, as He works differently and is much more long-term. You failed to see the greatest gift He sent you for free, which is salvation through believing in His son Jesus Christ. What God cares the most is your faith and the condition of your heart. Your works justify you, but they are NOT the basis of your salvation.
You seem to have followed the Christian religion, not Christian faith. Religion is man's way of attempting to reach God, while true Christianity is God reahcing for us. I really hope that you can find your path back to God.
Hello. Thanks for your letter. But why did you post it in this thread? Hope you can participate more in this forum, even though you are only 17. As to Christianity, it just didn't resonate with me after a while, and I found the theology very unfair with too many irreconcilable discrepancies. It's not for everyone. Some people grow out of it. There are many ways to God. There is no one right way for everyone. Believing in only one way is religion, not spirituality. I've written a lot more about this on my other site: http://www.debunkingskeptics.com

Best wishes.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
blueeyescanada
Freshman Poster

Post by blueeyescanada »

I think she's pretty cute; too bad about the mouth on her. She sure seems bitter.
So what if some western guys head overseas to get their love fix? That seems to
threaten her for some reason.

And I don't know why women seem to toss in the small penis thing. I'm guessing
that if they didn't supersize themselves with toys of ever-increasing sizes, the
average male penis just might satisfy them! I always wondered why the sex toy
business was so lucrative, because you'd think that once a lady bought a quality
device she'd be set for years, but I'm starting to think that they keep upgrading
in size! :D Better to go for the clitoral girls rather than the G-spotty ones who need
a supersize fillup! I think we need to start complaining about huge ole gaping vaginas;
they sure ain't no fun!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

blueeyescanada wrote:.... Better to go for the clitoral girls rather than the G-spotty ones who need
a supersize fillup! I think we need to start complaining about huge ole gaping v****as;
they sure ain't no fun!
#SoulManFeaturingRaeDawnChong hahaha
Yeah man I can imagine you dating Black women with clit o' tauruses!
And I like the salt from their diet when I eat then out.
But not all will I become intimate with. lol

Just be careful with the stateside ones. Even though you're White, please be careful, a minute minority
(no pun to them intended) of them may turn on you like an unstable pitbull terrier.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

No, no, no, no Winston! What women really want to know, is can you beat my v****a so hard at high levels of stamina, progression and force that we don't want to look or be with anyone else.

It is different today. Woman have options. All kinds of options. We can sleep with whoever we want. We can take care of ourselves so we don't have to come home to a man we are not interested in just because he is supporting us.
How slutty. See what happens if a man tried that.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

This girl Nancy Lee must be very immature, insecure, and is extremely foul-mouthed. She is just jealous of your personal charisma, and how she thinks she's hot but can't get a BF.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

No, no, no, no Winston! What women really want to know, is can you beat my v****a so hard at high levels of stamina, progression and force that we don't want to look or be with anyone else.
Sounds like an invitation to me. What are you waiting for, Winston?
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

Bao3niang wrote:This girl Nancy Lee must be very immature, insecure, and is extremely foul-mouthed. She is just jealous of your personal charisma, and how she thinks she's hot but can't get a BF.
Many young girls are like that. They typically think they are mature (and they enjoy calling men soft and weak while at it) but look at what they are thinking all the time. Sex, looks, money, shopping, in that order. They really have the brains of dumb teenage girls even after they have gotten too old to think like that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

When Nancy Lee said that "Winston Wu is the Big Lu", does "Lu" stand for "loser"? lol

somedude
Freshman Poster

Post by somedude »

Winston wrote:When Nancy Lee said that "Winston Wu is the Big Lu", does "Lu" stand for "loser"? lol
Maybe another Freudian slip and she's referring to your penis size... I think she secretly wants you to ask her out :P Considering how batshit crazy many AW are these days, it may not be far from the truth!

Ask her if she would like to settle things over a pint lol
icarus
Freshman Poster

Post by icarus »

somedude wrote:
Winston wrote:When Nancy Lee said that "Winston Wu is the Big Lu", does "Lu" stand for "loser"? lol
Maybe another Freudian slip and she's referring to your penis size... I think she secretly wants you to ask her out :P Considering how batshit crazy many AW are these days, it may not be far from the truth!

Ask her if she would like to settle things over a pint lol
I'd hardly imagine that. Her sophomoric writing style leaves much to be desired but I can't imagine she feels very threatened hy you. She should have stopped at the point where she criticized Wu's 10 Outstanding and Uncommon Things list, as I believe this sort of self-laudatory & aggrandizing is one, if not the biggest hangup some people have about Wu (in addition to his tendency towards apoplectic responses when someone has the audacity to challenge Wu's worldview outside the pre-approved parameters, designed to give the illusion of objectivity while still never threatening to dislodge Wu's grandiose self-image as a type of intellectual sage.)

Anyway, this was over a year and the reality as I see it is that Wu thinks about this silly article more that the valley girl type authoress.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein