So a Dominican woman with a good job in Santiago blocks me.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: So a Dominican woman with a good job in Santiago blocks

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

momopi wrote: What are you doing with a 46 year old??
That's what I was thinking!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

E_Irizarry wrote: She could have been at least a friend or wait until I get it tighter.
She's 46, she has no time to wait and I'm sure she has plenty of friends.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Ask and you shall find. You guys are making a peanut gallery out of this. Lose the American idiosyncrasies of criticizing what's "peculiar" and be assertive.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote: She could have been at least a friend or wait until I get it tighter.
She's 46, she has no time to wait and I'm sure she has plenty of friends.
She's 49 almost completing her menopause stage. She ran out of time in that regard. She has been going through menopause for months on end now according to her.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

My employer has office in the UK, but not in EU Mainland or Eastern EU. If you're looking for a job in Eastern EU, you'll have to do your own research on job sites. Be warned that IT jobs abroad for ex-pats tend to require experience, as entry level positions are easily sourced locally.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

eurobrat wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote: Well, I have a question for you, sir: when I was 21 years old, I was dating womein their late 40s. I just never felt connected to most young girls; their mentality was too, damn immature, man.
I was the same exact way when I was 21 I was banging 38 year olds. Young girl are a lot of trouble and emotionally unstable.

Glad i'm not the only one who thinks this,this is why i get tired of dudes talking about getting a younger girl.If you are just dating them for fun yeah then get a younger female but for the long term she should be a little older in my opinion.My age preference is in the 30's and i'm 27.I also think any guy trying to bring a young 19 or 20 year old girl to the states is asking for trouble.From what i have noticed it is the younger girls who assimilate to the culture but it is the older foreign women who tend to stay stuck in they're ways for the most part especially if they come here married.They tend to maintain they're language and culture while the younger ones usually speak flawless english and are obsessed with american culture.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Ask and you shall find. You guys are making a peanut gallery out of this. Lose the American idiosyncrasies of criticizing what's "peculiar" and be assertive.

lol just messing with you E. lol :lol:
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

momopi wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:...on TAGGED.com and she's 46 after I tell her I have no job because there's a recession here in AMerica and I study at an I.T. school in the meanwhile in order to better myself.
She didn't care about that.
What are you doing with a 46 year old??

If you really want a girl from Chile, we have job openings in Santiago office for QA Analyst positions. Search job sites and you'd find more from other companies.
I must have missed something, but I assumed he was talking about Santiago, Dominican Republice, not Santiago, Chile.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Rocky Top wrote:
momopi wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:...on TAGGED.com and she's 46 after I tell her I have no job because there's a recession here in AMerica and I study at an I.T. school in the meanwhile in order to better myself.
She didn't care about that.
What are you doing with a 46 year old??

If you really want a girl from Chile, we have job openings in Santiago office for QA Analyst positions. Search job sites and you'd find more from other companies.
I must have missed something, but I assumed he was talking about Santiago, Dominican Republice, not Santiago, Chile.
You're right. De la republica dominicana. :O) Thank you for recognizing that. :O)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Jeygonza
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeygonza »

skateboardstephen wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:yo hubiera dicho vete pa carajo puta.je je je
Tienes razon, pai. Yo hubiera hacer lo mismo si hubiera recordar de hablar esas cosas.
K mala pata. Lo recordare por la proxima vez. Se pasaron los eventos tan rapidos, pai. Tengo k armarme a partir de ahorita!!
dejalas en pas!las dominicas son problemas cada historia que he estado contado sobre ellas era horrible.republica dominicana és bueno se tu busces prostitutas pero una esposa..claro que no.como se dicen los dominicanos ''ellas son aviones coño''!ten cuidado pa lla pai.

Que lindo concepto tienes de las dominicanas....de donde eres?
Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
Barry LePatner
Jeygonza
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeygonza »

skateboardstephen que lindo concepto tienes de las Dominicanas...Me gustaria saber, de donde eres?

You have a nice point of view about dominican woman, I would like to know, where are you from?
Barry LePatner
Jeygonza
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeygonza »

I_irizarry, tu sabes como son las cosas con las mujeres, no se de que te sorprendes..
You know there's a lot of bad woman and also good woman. It happen in a lot of countries of america. So let it go... Mas pa'late vive gente...
Barry LePatner
Jeygonza
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeygonza »

Wow! You are so smart. I'm agree with you maybe she blocked you cause she is looking for a professional not a student. Or she's looking for a husband not a friend.
Barry LePatner