Random rant

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
TruthOrConsequences
Freshman Poster

Random rant

Post by TruthOrConsequences »

First off, I want to let everybody know that over the past couple of months that I've been visiting this website I feel like I've learned a lot, and not just about women but the society in general. The intellectual level up around here is pretty high. No BS.

Here's my rant. Have you ever noticed how different AW's are when it comes to appearance? Have you noticed that nowhere else in the whole world you would see women wearing their hair up in a bundle on top of their head (I don't know wtf it is called). That's pretty much how 70% of them wear their hair at my college. Nowhere else do women ever wear sloppy ass tore up sweatpants/pajama pants. Here they do. Some of them will put all kinds of shit in their hair to make it look wet.. To me that's like wtf? You just stepped outta the shower? Looks stupid. Oh but God forbid if a guy ever puts anything in his hair, then everyone will think he's gay or weird. And then none of them ever wear skirts or dresses, because that's considered "too uppity". Foreign women, on the other hand, always dress to impress and look feminine. I can spot them a mile away. Anyone could.

I don't even want to get into fake tans and how they expose their cleavage area and get pissed off if that happens to catch someone's eye. That is pretty stupid too.

Hey Winston I remember you had a couple of pics posted somewhere where you compared AW's with FW's. That was dead on, man! You really can tell a lot about a person by the way they look. Maybe you could write an article ridiculing the way AW's dress and look. That would be pretty hillarious and cause some outrage if posted on some other forum/website. You really gotta get on their level and attack their appearance. I can round up some photos for that if you're willing to write everything up, compare and contrast.

Does anyone have any observations to share? What are some of the other more subtler differences?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

+1^

And the girls who use these tanning beds and the parents who let them are IDIOTS. They are increasing their odds to contract melanoma. I saw one woman on TV who had a daughter who died from skin cancer due to the overuse of the tanning salon.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

American women dress like they have absolutely no time to change. And when they DO change, they attack you for noticing it. They sue you, snitch like a bitch to the soldiers of Satan(the police) and get other, stupider men to attack you, as if you actually physically hurt them. These women are f***ing CRAZY! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice that normal human people don't act this way.

Back in the day, these types of people were considered POSSESSED and in need of an EXORCISM or beheading.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

That's funny because I almost posted on this topic myself. Cathy and I went out with a group of friends for St. Patty's Day. I was APPAULED at the general appearance of the younger women at the club. The words "sloppy, dumpy and overweight" are the ones that come to the tip of my tounge first. Come on!!!!!!!!!! If you are going to get off the couch and go out for the night, atleast make an effort to look attractive!!!!!!! But nope, atleast 90% of the ladies were wearing sweat pants or tops, tennis shoes and frumpy jeans. You get the picture.

The net result is the women are broadcasting ASEXUALITY. I'm convinced they don't want to be noticed. My god, how bad would it suck to be approached by somebody who is not on your Facebook friends list? Frumpy appearance = stop sign=not interested, do not proceed.

Compare this to my wife who relishes the opportunity to get dressed up. As a dental assistant, my wife wears nurses scrubs all week long. When the opportunity to get dolled up comes up she seizes the chance. But I guess that is the mentality of a foreign lady.

God, I'd hate to be a single guy in America. I feel very sorry for them.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

It is the sad truth about AW. The only way they will stop with their feminist crap is when there is a man shortage in america because more men are getting more open minded about going abroad to search for someone meaningful. Hell it happened to me when I went abroad. Now I am pretty much getting everything here in order before I move to Europe to be with my sweety. I know that the man shortage will not happen any time soon in america. Hell it might not even happen in my lifetime but then again I no longer care cause when I move to Europe I am staying there. Only times I will come to america is to visit my family and that's it.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

***JP*** wrote:It is the sad truth about AW. The only way they will stop with their feminist crap is when there is a man shortage in america because more men are getting more open minded about going abroad to search for someone meaningful. Hell it happened to me when I went abroad. Now I am pretty much getting everything here in order before I move to Europe to be with my sweety. I know that the man shortage will not happen any time soon in america. Hell it might not even happen in my lifetime but then again I no longer care cause when I move to Europe I am staying there. Only times I will come to america is to visit my family and that's it.
Que tal, pai? Talk about how mujeres are there in Puerto Rico. You should make a separate thread on that.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Nothing really to tell. Puerto Rico is a US commonwealth and the women here are just like the mainland women. Spoiled, too full of themselves, not feminine enough and of course extremely shallow. Pretty much the reason why I am moving to Vilnius Lithuania to be with my girl.
shiryu400
Freshman Poster

Post by shiryu400 »

pete98146 wrote:That's funny because I almost posted on this topic myself. Cathy and I went out with a group of friends for St. Patty's Day. I was APPAULED at the general appearance of the younger women at the club. The words "sloppy, dumpy and overweight" are the ones that come to the tip of my tounge first. Come on!!!!!!!!!! If you are going to get off the couch and go out for the night, atleast make an effort to look attractive!!!!!!! But nope, atleast 90% of the ladies were wearing sweat pants or tops, tennis shoes and frumpy jeans. You get the picture.

The net result is the women are broadcasting ASEXUALITY. I'm convinced they don't want to be noticed. My god, how bad would it suck to be approached by somebody who is not on your Facebook friends list? Frumpy appearance = stop sign=not interested, do not proceed.

Compare this to my wife who relishes the opportunity to get dressed up. As a dental assistant, my wife wears nurses scrubs all week long. When the opportunity to get dolled up comes up she seizes the chance. But I guess that is the mentality of a foreign lady.

God, I'd hate to be a single guy in America. I feel very sorry for them.
I've noticed this too. As long as women can still get a guy while looking like that (which they can), then there isn't much that can be done about the whole thing. Except move abroad that is.
''Actually, with those dirty movies, I find like, they're good for about fifteen, twenty minutes. I'm really interested. And, then, uh, there's one point, that all of a sudden I'm bored. You know? I-... I just lose interest completely and I feel deeply ashamed.''

-Comedian Norm MacDonald