Maybe you're approaching the wrong kind of women?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

Winston wrote:That's a typical shaming tactic to try to pin the blame on you and deny that there's anything wrong with women's attitudes in America or the dating scene in general. It has no basis in logic or evidence.

Most guys are not looking for models. They just want a nice, sincere, modest, down to earth, FEMININE female. That's not a lot to ask for.
You hit the nail on the head, Winston. I wonder, how long will it be before women realize this game they're playing is not sustainable? Do they not realize that droves of men are becoming so pissed off with the situation that they're voting with their feet and going to places where they are needed, wanted, appreciated, and will be loved? I can easily see a future where Western women, AW in particular, will be unable to get dates, much less find husbands or partners because of their extreme mistreatment of men. And I think that future is coming soon. It will have massive repercussions for Western society, repercussions that I think the feminists are well aware of but loath to admit.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

ExpeditionSailor wrote:
Winston wrote:That's a typical shaming tactic to try to pin the blame on you and deny that there's anything wrong with women's attitudes in America or the dating scene in general. It has no basis in logic or evidence.

Most guys are not looking for models. They just want a nice, sincere, modest, down to earth, FEMININE female. That's not a lot to ask for.
You hit the nail on the head, Winston. I wonder, how long will it be before women realize this game they're playing is not sustainable? Do they not realize that droves of men are becoming so pissed off with the situation that they're voting with their feet and going to places where they are needed, wanted, appreciated, and will be loved? I can easily see a future where Western women, AW in particular, will be unable to get dates, much less find husbands or partners because of their extreme mistreatment of men. And I think that future is coming soon. It will have massive repercussions for Western society, repercussions that I think the feminists are well aware of but loath to admit.

I'm no Mr. GQ but I did vote with my feet by going abroad to find the love or my life. The AW I knew who were friends of mine instantly judged and stereotyped even severed their friendship with me using the same lame ass excuse of saying that I just wanted a doormat. My gf is not a Victorias secret model either but she's educated, feminine and accepted me for me. I feel great cause as a previous comment I made here, AW will always stereotype and even look for ways to put you down and make you feel there's always something wrong with you. My satisfaction is that they got a rotten fish slap across the face when I met my fiancee. Only advice I can give to the good guys who haven't traveled abroad is to do it stop holding out. It's time that these AW learn once and for all that good men are not gonna wait for them anymore while they get used by bad boys and players. This is your wake up call good guys. Stop stalling and vote with your feet.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

***JP*** wrote:
ExpeditionSailor wrote:

I'm no Mr. GQ but I did vote with my feet by going abroad to find the love or my life. The AW I knew who were friends of mine instantly judged and stereotyped even severed their friendship with me using the same lame ass excuse of saying that I just wanted a doormat. My gf is not a Victorias secret model either but she's educated, feminine and accepted me for me. I feel great cause as a previous comment I made here, AW will always stereotype and even look for ways to put you down and make you feel there's always something wrong with you. My satisfaction is that they got a rotten fish slap across the face when I met my fiancee. Only advice I can give to the good guys who haven't traveled abroad is to do it stop holding out. It's time that these AW learn once and for all that good men are not gonna wait for them anymore while they get used by bad boys and players. This is your wake up call good guys. Stop stalling and vote with your feet.
If I only had the money, I would move myself! Sooner or later, I'm gonna have to get my passport...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

And for what it's worth, I've never cared much for super-models or model-esque women. I find that there's something vaguely unnatural about them - too perfect, too airbrushed, maybe? And a lot of model-type women have *huge* egos and little room for anyone but themselves. I've always tended to go for women with average to above-average looks, and I've seen lots of women who don't wear makeup who look perfectly attractive to me. In fact, I find some women don't look good with a lot of make-up; they look like something out of a Kabuki show.

One of the things I find so weird about Western culture is that there is a deeply ingrained expectation that if you are a man, you will find that only the most conventionally beautiful women are attractive - and by 'conventional', I mean what our culture says is (or should be) attractive. And if you don't think that way, there's something wrong with you.

No wonder non-Western cultures have trouble understanding Western ways. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong place at the wrong time.
shiryu400
Freshman Poster

Post by shiryu400 »

ExpeditionSailor wrote:And for what it's worth, I've never cared much for super-models or model-esque women. I find that there's something vaguely unnatural about them - too perfect, too airbrushed, maybe? And a lot of model-type women have *huge* egos and little room for anyone but themselves. I've always tended to go for women with average to above-average looks, and I've seen lots of women who don't wear makeup who look perfectly attractive to me. In fact, I find some women don't look good with a lot of make-up; they look like something out of a Kabuki show.
I completely agree with this. The sad part is, though, that many regular guys think the same and constantly hit on these girls. Hence, so many average-looking girls are like mini celebrities in the US because they get that much attention from guys. In other words, they look very attainable, which is not always true.
''Actually, with those dirty movies, I find like, they're good for about fifteen, twenty minutes. I'm really interested. And, then, uh, there's one point, that all of a sudden I'm bored. You know? I-... I just lose interest completely and I feel deeply ashamed.''

-Comedian Norm MacDonald
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I find it strange that American women have the audacity to get upset when we pursue foreign women. That's the same logic as (at least here in the American midwest) getting upset when a woman buys a foreign-made SUV rather than an American car. Isn't it?
Nobody cares that these high and mighty bitches live in the midwest, bitch about the economy being bad, yet drive an un-American gas-guzzling tank. But it's totally acceptable for her to shame a man for pursuing foreign women and getting as far away from feminazi'ism as possible?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

It pisses me off more when your fellow man backs up their fat bitch of a wife and ridicules men like us who actually prefer to go abroad.

One complete bitch I know basically said all women in Asia were whores, all of them... Nurses, Doctors, Teachers... this is how they think as they are so uneducated and untraveled.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

ringspun wrote:It pisses me off more when your fellow man backs up their fat bitch of a wife and ridicules men like us who actually prefer to go abroad.

One complete bitch I know basically said all women in Asia were whores, all of them... Nurses, Doctors, Teachers... this is how they think as they are so uneducated and untraveled.
Typical stupid, racist white women. Like I said many times before, White women are extremely hateful towards Asians in general.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Funny that I see this post. Last night I was with a Friend (civie) and his wife drinking in the backyard. This same conversation got brought up, about how one of her friend's dad got divorced and got a mail order bride. My friend (being a mangina) said she just wanted her citizenship. Same shit that everyone argues about, but this man is still with his foreign wife and happy. These two don't know a thing about economics, life outside the US and have no critical thinking skills.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

ringspun wrote:It pisses me off more when your fellow man backs up their fat bitch of a wife and ridicules men like us who actually prefer to go abroad.

I know how you feel. I've been ridiculed myself because my fiancee is a foreigner so they all think she's after citizenship and money. Even some girls who used to be my friends at the time made the typical stereotypes right until they got told off by me. Especially when I told them that I will be the one moving to her country because she doesn't want to live in America and she hates the fake american personality. The true fact is not all foreign women want to leave their countries and my fiancee is a perfect example of that.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: Maybe you're approaching the wrong kind of women?

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

shiryu400 wrote:What's with that? I've heard many people say that and I began to think what they actually mean by it. I believe what they mean is, if you're not hot, don't be looking for the hot girls and furthermore, only look for the right girl IN THE US!

But I don't agree with them at all! First, they seem to imply that I'm only looking for the best looking girls, which is not true. I don't demand a super athletic girl since I'm not super athletic. I'm not looking for a girl that goes to the gym 5 days a week since I don't go that often. I mostly just want someone slim like me. Moreover, girls cannot be giving out this advice since so many average looking ones get with guys that DO go to the gym 5 days a week and are ripped. So, apparently that whole advice of being with somebody in your league or below only applies to men.

Second, their advice implies that you can tell if a girl is not stuck-up and narcissistic just by hot she is. But that is also incorrect since most average looking girls are mini celebrities in this country and have super inflated egos. And even the ugly girls reject regular guys out of hand as if they had so many options (which they often do).

Third, if you happen to suggest that their advice is wrong because if you go abroad where beautiful and pleasant girls actually like nice guys, then they say that you're a loser and want to oppress poor women in third world countries.

So, in conclusion the people who give you this advice are full of sh**. In fact, they're the biggest "haters" (I must admit I'm not fond of this term but it seems to apply here) because they don't believe that regular nice guys should be able to be with beautiful girls.
And how many of these cuntbags with their cliche shaming language actually go out of their way and introduce you to a good-looking single woman? Absolutely NONE of them, right? I figured that much. They are hoping you fail. Period.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Maybe the husband's emotional well-being depends on him not thinking there were better options out there had he just looked around (or at least giving his wide .. er .. his wife that impression). :wink:
Now, here you come along with your gonna-go-overseas-and-get-some-hotness self, and you expect a starving man to congratulate you on the fine meal you're looking forward to? :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Re: Maybe you're approaching the wrong kind of women?

Post by Dark_Sol »

And how many of these cuntbags with their cliche shaming language actually go out of their way and introduce you to a good-looking single woman? Absolutely NONE of them, right? I figured that much. They are hoping you fail. Period.[/quote]

So true, my "friend" and wife does it to me. They say I need a good woman and shit. I see their friends and they are single, but don't want to introduce me to them. Funny thing once again, was at the bar when a 50 year old contractor came in. Talking about his recent job from Afghan. He lives in the Phillipines, has a wife (he said she's about his age) and doing great. Some of the people, especially the women were uncomfortable about the whole foriegn wife bit. Just me, the gunny and some old guys were smiling and knew the deal. Shit the old timers are hooking me up with women, but their daughters hate it. So when I met these girls, they look at me like a criminal. I wonder if they told them shit that isn't true.
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

[quote="skateboardstephen"]It pisses me off to no end when american women especially ones who don't know any thing about world economics,languages,world history and culture start running they're mouths about foreign women and about countries they don't know how to even point out on a map.

quote]

amen. They always try to tell you how things are in other countries, yet have never been there. They also always use the same old irrelevant argument when things heat up; "have you ever been there?" That's their only reinforcement. When that runs out, the conversation comes to an abrupt halt. It's also hilarious how they stutter and/or become speechless when your answer to their fall-back question is "yes I have. mutiple times. And you're dead wrong!"
Go east, young man. Go east
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

***JP*** wrote:A few AW that I knew for many years unfriended me just because I am marrying a Lithuanian. They made their stereotypes and all the ignorant comments there is including the doormat comment. These women always say this sh** but it is for a good reason. They know they lost a good man to a foreigner so that is why they act hostile and it's like you slapped them in the face with a rotten fish. I honestly don't care cause a lot of those women had their chance but they as usual preferred the bad boy and now they are alone and miserable.
Just like the old adage "competition keeps the prices low." Competition will force american women to stop their BS... that is if they are to compete. By that time, it will be too late. They'll be stuck with badboys and a$$holes (that's what they wanted anyway, right).

AWs are quite ironic indeed. First of all, they're the first ones to tell someone not to judge a book by its cover, yet that's exacly whay they do. Damn hypocrites. What's really ironic is how they hate/judge someone they haven't even met. So how can anyone judge someone they don't even know exists?! Boy I'm telling you. Ya gotta love em... NOT
Go east, young man. Go east