Maybe you're approaching the wrong kind of women?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
shiryu400
Freshman Poster

Maybe you're approaching the wrong kind of women?

Post by shiryu400 »

What's with that? I've heard many people say that and I began to think what they actually mean by it. I believe what they mean is, if you're not hot, don't be looking for the hot girls and furthermore, only look for the right girl IN THE US!

But I don't agree with them at all! First, they seem to imply that I'm only looking for the best looking girls, which is not true. I don't demand a super athletic girl since I'm not super athletic. I'm not looking for a girl that goes to the gym 5 days a week since I don't go that often. I mostly just want someone slim like me. Moreover, girls cannot be giving out this advice since so many average looking ones get with guys that DO go to the gym 5 days a week and are ripped. So, apparently that whole advice of being with somebody in your league or below only applies to men.

Second, their advice implies that you can tell if a girl is not stuck-up and narcissistic just by hot she is. But that is also incorrect since most average looking girls are mini celebrities in this country and have super inflated egos. And even the ugly girls reject regular guys out of hand as if they had so many options (which they often do).

Third, if you happen to suggest that their advice is wrong because if you go abroad where beautiful and pleasant girls actually like nice guys, then they say that you're a loser and want to oppress poor women in third world countries.

So, in conclusion the people who give you this advice are full of shit. In fact, they're the biggest "haters" (I must admit I'm not fond of this term but it seems to apply here) because they don't believe that regular nice guys should be able to be with beautiful girls.
''Actually, with those dirty movies, I find like, they're good for about fifteen, twenty minutes. I'm really interested. And, then, uh, there's one point, that all of a sudden I'm bored. You know? I-... I just lose interest completely and I feel deeply ashamed.''

-Comedian Norm MacDonald

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

It pisses me off to no end when american women especially ones who don't know any thing about world economics,languages,world history and culture start running they're mouths about foreign women and about countries they don't know how to even point out on a map.

They piss me off with this '' you just want a door mat'' bullshit.This shows you right here how so far gone american women are.They have turn being a women who places marriage ,kids and her duties as a dedicated wife to being a door mat for some man and other american women buy this shit blindly.
Or my favorite "she just wants a green card'' as if just because a women is not in the united states she is poor and educated and starving by default which is utter bullshit.All the foreign women i have met are educated and have stable lives family and friends and they damb sure don't leave all of that for f***ing U.S. citizen ship.It is hard for foreign women to really make any money in the states so most of them only come here stay because they want to be with a man(love).

And so the f**k what if she benefits some how from her citizenship here, how is that any different from american women who only marry men with money at least in this case both parties tend to get what they want.The man gets a wife that is not nuts and she gets a living situation that MAY be better that what she was accustom to.

You ask this same bitches to tell you any facts about the countries they run they're mouth about a watch dumb shit pour out they're mouths.I have heard some dumb shit from american women,White american women who are in college believe it or not.
I love to ask them to tell me what the true definition of a third world country is and to name second world countries when they start talking shit about a country being third world then watch em go huma humana hummm humana they can never answer that question even the ones boasting that they are more educated than this poor starving uneducated women.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

A few AW that I knew for many years unfriended me just because I am marrying a Lithuanian. They made their stereotypes and all the ignorant comments there is including the doormat comment. These women always say this shit but it is for a good reason. They know they lost a good man to a foreigner so that is why they act hostile and it's like you slapped them in the face with a rotten fish. I honestly don't care cause a lot of those women had their chance but they as usual preferred the bad boy and now they are alone and miserable.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

***JP*** wrote:A few AW that I knew for many years unfriended me just because I am marrying a Lithuanian. They made their stereotypes and all the ignorant comments there is including the doormat comment. These women always say this shit but it is for a good reason. They know they lost a good man to a foreigner so that is why they act hostile and it's like you slapped them in the face with a rotten fish. I honestly don't care cause a lot of those women had their chance but they as usual preferred the bad boy and now they are alone and miserable.
First of all, where exactly is Lithuania? I am asking because until I got to this forum, I never heard of Lithuania. I am just trying to educate myself so I don't seem like a total ignoramus.

Also, how are Lithuanian women?

Finally, how would they respond to a black man?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
***JP*** wrote:A few AW that I knew for many years unfriended me just because I am marrying a Lithuanian. They made their stereotypes and all the ignorant comments there is including the doormat comment. These women always say this shit but it is for a good reason. They know they lost a good man to a foreigner so that is why they act hostile and it's like you slapped them in the face with a rotten fish. I honestly don't care cause a lot of those women had their chance but they as usual preferred the bad boy and now they are alone and miserable.
First of all, where exactly is Lithuania? I am asking because until I got to this forum, I never heard of Lithuania. I am just trying to educate myself so I don't seem like a total ignoramus.

Lithuania is in the baltic region northeastern Europe. Country has borders with Belarus, Poland and Latvia. Lithuanian women are beautiful and very educated women. At first they can be difficult but once they open their heart they are wonderful.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

***JP*** wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:

Lithuania is in the baltic region northeastern Europe. Country has borders with Belarus, Poland and Latvia. Lithuanian women are beautiful and very educated women. At first they can be difficult but once they open their heart they are wonderful.
Thank you for the info, sir.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
***JP*** wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:

Thank you for the info, sir.

No problem. We the good guys are here to help each other find out about more places around the world. :)
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

"Maybe you're approaching the wrong kind of women", or the one that really makes me want to blow a gasket every time I hear it, "You just haven't found the right one yet" and similar platitudes are things women throw out there to avoid having to tell the truth. Because if the truth were revealed, the true nature of women would be revealed, and women generally don't want to see that happen. You know, it might make men stop paying womens' way through their lives, stop them from begging for sex, the whole nine yards, and completely upset the gravy train that women have enjoyed for far too long now.

"Maybe you're approaching the wrong kind of women" is a code phrase that really means she thinks you're a creep. Don't feel bad, I've had the same lies and garbage thrown at me forever. It's just the way women are, and it doesn't speak well of them.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

ExpeditionSailor wrote:"Maybe you're approaching the wrong kind of women", or the one that really makes me want to blow a gasket every time I hear it, "You just haven't found the right one yet" and similar platitudes are things women throw out there to avoid having to tell the truth. Because if the truth were revealed, the true nature of women would be revealed, and women generally don't want to see that happen. You know, it might make men stop paying womens' way through their lives, stop them from begging for sex, the whole nine yards, and completely upset the gravy train that women have enjoyed for far too long now.

"Maybe you're approaching the wrong kind of women" is a code phrase that really means she thinks you're a creep. Don't feel bad, I've had the same lies and garbage thrown at me forever. It's just the way women are, and it doesn't speak well of them.
If you don't mind me asking, what is this "truth" that you're referring to? I'm asking you because the next time someone says that to me, I want to drop that bomb on them so I can totally blow their argument to pieces.
shiryu400
Freshman Poster

Post by shiryu400 »

^ I'll take a guess. I think that "truth" probably means the truth of hypergamy. Read this link:

http://xsplat.wordpress.com/2012/03/31/ ... ospection/
''Actually, with those dirty movies, I find like, they're good for about fifteen, twenty minutes. I'm really interested. And, then, uh, there's one point, that all of a sudden I'm bored. You know? I-... I just lose interest completely and I feel deeply ashamed.''

-Comedian Norm MacDonald
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

ExpeditionSailor wrote:"Maybe you're approaching the wrong kind of women", or the one that really makes me want to blow a gasket every time I hear it, "You just haven't found the right one yet" and similar platitudes are things women throw out there to avoid having to tell the truth. Because if the truth were revealed, the true nature of women would be revealed, and women generally don't want to see that happen. You know, it might make men stop paying womens' way through their lives, stop them from begging for sex, the whole nine yards, and completely upset the gravy train that women have enjoyed for far too long now.

Good post. Another cliche line of bullshit I often hear is: "Oh, the right one will come along eventually." Or, if you happen to be around any religious people, they're likely to offer their own version of the same crap: "Oh, God will bring the right woman into your life when the time is right, and/or when he feels you're ready."

Totally useless, cliche, bullshit-ass advice. Honestly, it makes my feel sick to my stomach to the think of how many times I've been feed those bullshit lies in the past by those whom probably didn't give two f***s about me. After all, it's not as if any of the douchbags offering such "advice" have ever been willing to introduce me to a girl.

Do you think that these idiots are purposefully being cruel towards men when they say this kind of shit, or are people just dumb? Makes me feel f***ing hostile from just thinking about those encounters, lol.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Disillusioned_American wrote:

Good post. Another cliche line of bullshit I often hear is: "Oh, the right one will come along eventually." Or, if you happen to be around any religious people, they're likely to offer their own version of the same crap: "Oh, God will bring the right woman into your life when the time is right, and/or when he feels you're ready."

Totally useless, cliche, bullshit-ass advice. Honestly, it makes my feel sick to my stomach to the think of how many times I've been feed those bullshit lies in the past by those whom probably didn't give two f***s about me. After all, it's not as if any of the douchbags offering such "advice" have ever been willing to introduce me to a girl.

Do you think that these idiots are purposefully being cruel towards men when they say this kind of shit, or are people just dumb? Makes me feel f***ing hostile from just thinking about those encounters, lol.

In my case the right one for me is abroad so the AW that I know took it like I slapped them with a rotten fish across the face. Lmao. For me there is no greater satisfaction than showing them they lost another good man in their society. I too I'm sick of those bullshit excuses american women use all the time especially when they are whining and complaining on why they haven't found a good man. Reason- They had tons of chances and still go for the players, bad boys and losers. I'm glad I broke free from the matrix when it comes to loving someone wonderful and accepts me for me.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

***JP*** wrote:They know they lost a good man to a foreigner so that is why they act hostile and it's like you slapped them in the face with a rotten fish.
Haha. I think someone needs to create an animated gif of this!

It could also be a slogan: "Don't take any shit! Give that AW the fish!" Lol
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Jackal wrote:
***JP*** wrote:They know they lost a good man to a foreigner so that is why they act hostile and it's like you slapped them in the face with a rotten fish.
Haha. I think someone needs to create an animated gif of this!

It could also be a slogan: "Don't take any shit! Give that AW the fish!" Lol

Lmao that's not a bad idea.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That's a typical shaming tactic to try to pin the blame on you and deny that there's anything wrong with women's attitudes in America or the dating scene in general. It has no basis in logic or evidence.

Most guys are not looking for models. They just want a nice, sincere, modest, down to earth, FEMININE female. That's not a lot to ask for.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne