Mexican women about cat calling

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
colibri
Freshman Poster

lol

Post by colibri »

i could make such a loooong list of piropos :P nices ones and nasty onesss lol
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Re: @Super Saiyan

Post by ssjparris »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Don't you mean "we would nuke her into oblivion if she ever slipped up"? Anyway, I have personally talked to her, and let me tell you-- from the posts I have read from her recently and the time we talked, I must say that while she is not a card-carrying member of N.O.W. (National Organization for Women), she is just as feminist and (possibly) man-hating as NOW. However, like I said, I have more respect for a man hating feminist (because she is open and honest about it, and you know where she stands-- no ifs, ands, or buts about it), than someone like adria2789.
finally someone can notice this about her. foreign women really truly conquer american women any day of the week. 100 % agreed with you here.

very smart chap. you decided to see for yourself if she really is. i commend you on a job well done. my main man.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Re: lol

Post by ssjparris »

colibri wrote:i could make such a loooong list of piropos :P nices ones and nasty onesss lol
hahaahha....your so cute colibri.

yeah the lines i use when i flirt with mexican women (including american women ) is

1. i like how round and big your boobies are

2. yo quiero chichi ( i want some titties )

3. yo quiero culo ( i want some booty )

4. i like your jiggly booty.

5. los pantalones montaría en el culo ( i like how your pants ride into your buttcrack )

6. sacudir sus chichi ( jiggle your boobies )

7. quiero chupar las tetas ( i want to suck on your boobies

8. Tu culo es suave ( your booty is soft )

things like that.

if you have a nice butt calibri i will say to you. ( me encanta tu culo )

hahahhahaha.....please tell the truth and say you liked it. dont lie calibri. :lol:
Last edited by ssjparris on April 9th, 2012, 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

ssjparris wrote:hahaahha....your so cute colibri.

yeah the lines i use when i flirt with mexican women (including american women ) is

5. los pantalones montaría en el culo ( i like how your pants ride into your buttcrack )

things like that.

hahahhahaha.....please tell the truth and say you liked it. dont lie calibri. :lol:
-___-

Don't do it! Those are the nasty ones that Colibri was talking about. Compliment her with something romantic and flirty such as "Hola guapa!" but not something overtly sexual and perverted! :D Mexican women have also flirted with me by calling out "Hooooolaaa guapo!" and "Mmm chinito!" That's the way to do it.

In rural Veracruz, I was walking along the highway (carretera federal) with an attractive female friend who was the same age as me. We got honked at several times by big trucks that were passing by, even though I was right there with her. The truck drivers must have thought I was her novio chinito (Chinese boyfriend). They were driving by really fast and so couldn't shout any piropos to her, haha. I would have loved to hear a guy shout out to me, "CUÑADO!" :P (meaning "in-law" - get it?)

What I've noticed is that many Mexican men would shout out piropos mainly to impress their male friends. Often when riding the taxis, the taxi drivers would honk at women on the streets, and occasionally they'd shout out piropos. Many of my friends in Mexico do it too. The first time I went to Mexico, I was surprised at how so many of these guys would say those piropos so casually. Many seem to have done all that for the sake of male camaraderie rather than to get the women's attention.
Last edited by Falcon on April 9th, 2012, 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Falcon wrote:
ssjparris wrote:hahaahha....your so cute colibri.

things like that.

Don't do it! Those are the nasty ones that Colibri was talking about. Compliment her with something romantic and flirty such as "Hola guapa!" but not something overtly sexual and perverted! :D Mexican women have also flirted with me by calling out "Hooooolaaa guapo!" and "Mmm chinito!"

In rural Veracruz, I was walking along the highway (carretera federal) with an attractive female friend who was the same age as me. We got honked at several times by big trucks that were passing by, even though I was right there with her. They were driving by really fast and so couldn't shout any piropos to her, haha. I would have loved to hear a guy shout out to me, "CUÑADO!" :P

What I've noticed is that many Mexican men would shout out piropos mainly to impress their male friends. Often when riding the taxis, the taxi drivers would honk at women on the streets, and occasionally they'd shout out piropos. Many of my friends in Mexico do it too. The first time I went to Mexico, I was surprised at how so many of these guys would say those piropos so casually.
okay colibri is going to claim she dislikes it. because as a lady she is not supposed to like sexual comments...but she does. this includes all women. i have used it on all women. including mexican. and they blush.

again she will deny it. and act "defensive". claiming rude. but she is laughing behind the computer blushing. because it is falttering to her. i know this from personal experience. i tell women all the time. yo quero chichi. hahaahaa...its so much fun.
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

ssjparris wrote:
colibri wrote:i could make such a loooong list of piropos :P nices ones and nasty onesss lol
hahaahha....your so cute colibri.

6. sacudir sus chichi ( jiggle your boobies )

7. quiero chupar las tetas ( i want to suck on your boobies

8. Tu culo es suave ( your booty is soft )

things like that.

YEAH... im not gonna liee.. :( like i said in my post those are piropos with sexual meaning..... nasty one

i red every one and didnt find at least one mild ofensive :x ...

those might come from some very drunk guy lol

AND BE CAREFUL ! AND IM BEEING REAL HERE DONT SAY THIS ONES OR U MIGH BE HIT BY A FRIND , BROTHER OR COUSIN OF THE LADY if its near

:lol:
colibri
Freshman Poster

PIROPO CULTURE

Post by colibri »

:p U SEE a piropo its not just yelling random sexual words to a pretty lady ..

in mexico its known a piropo must be a clever rhime ! to get ur atention cause even the double meaning piropos dont suond like drunk jiberish like the lines u posted :P

IF U SEE THE VIDEO I POSTED U WILL UNDERSTAND and practicly all ur lines are in that video ..see waht happens
Last edited by colibri on April 9th, 2012, 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

colibri wrote:AND BE CAREFUL ! AND IM BEEING REAL HERE DONT SAY THIS ONES OR U MIGH BE HIT BY A FRIND , BROTHER OR COUSIN OF THE LADY if its near
She is absolutely right!

So far, my girlfriend has never gotten any piropos whenever I'm with her in Michoacán, even though I imagine she must get a lot of them if she's out by herself. I'm 6 foot tall and don't look weak at all. Now imagine an American guy walking along, trying to use a nasty, sexually loaded pickup line he learned on the Internet on my novia (girlfriend).

That's gonna make me super mad and jealous! I'm going to tell him, "No es tu vieja, guey!" and I'll be after him in a heartbeat! Mwahahaha. :twisted:
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

hahahahaa...i used google translate. they are very bad with translation. excuse me.

you liked my comment about your booty hahaha...i though you would like it. i was correct.

i will call you senorita grande culo from now on.

so like i was saying senorita grande culo all women are very sexual. so if you give them a sexual comment they appreciate it. after all. you think your body is ugly. guys think your ugly body is good looking.

mmmm....colibri culo....mmmmm.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

No ... she already has a novio. CUIDADO! First ask a Mexican lady if she is soltera (single). THEN start to say some clever piropos.

Anyways, many Mexicans believe in the stereotype that Chinese people are all super good at fighting (martial arts, kung fu, and so on). This is probably why no one has dared to say anything to my girlfriend in Michoacán yet. In Veracruz, they would only make some weak honks. That's because they're being super careful of that novio chinito! :)
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

ssjparris wrote:hahahahaa...i used google translate. they are very bad with translation. excuse me.

you liked my comment about your booty hahaha...i though you would like it. i was correct.

so like i was saying senorita grande culo all women are very sexual. so if you give them a sexual comment they appreciate it. after all. you think your body is ugly. guys think your ugly body is good looking.

UGH please please HA members dont use google translate like ssjparris ... U JUST CALLED ME FAT ASS HUMMINGBIRD btw ... and ure completly missunderstanding this topic .cat calling in mexico uses clever rhymes and double meanings to yes u re right to disguise sexual atraccion

BUT THATS THE BEAUTY OF IT !

ITS NOT STRAIGH RUDE WITH HARSh SEXUAL WORDSS GEEE u disapoint me ..
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Busco Una Novia

Post by Falcon »

Here's a little lesson from some sinaloenses. Note the lack of rude sexual comments when they talk about approaching ladies!

Busco Una Novia by Los Alegres de la Sierra

Perdone senorita yo quisiera saber
porque esta tan solita no le da miedo a usted
permitame un momento poderme sentar
a un ladito suyo vamos a platicar.

como se llama en donde vive
estudia o trabaja yo quisiera saber
busco una novia y usted me gusta
si usted me gusta yo le voy a gustar.

perdone senorita yo quisiera saber
porque tiene miedo no le voy a morder
busco una novia y usted pudiera ser
con esos ojitos la duena de mi querer

como se llama en donde vive
estudia o trabaja yo quisiera saber
busco una novia y usted me gusta
si usted me gusta yo le voy a gustar
si usted me gusta yo le voy a gustar.
Last edited by Falcon on April 9th, 2012, 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

colibri wrote:
ssjparris wrote:hahahahaa...i used google translate. they are very bad with translation. excuse me.

UGH please please HA members dont use google translate like ssjparris ... U JUST CALLED ME FAT ASS HUMMINGBIRD btw ... and ure completly missunderstanding this topic .cat calling in mexico uses clever rhymes and double meanings to yes u re right to disguise sexual atraccion

hmmmmmm.....

senorita = Ms.
grande = Big
Culo = booty; Ass; butt
Colibri = Hummingbird

Senorita + Grande + Culo + Colibri = MS. FAT ASS HUMMINGBIRD........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAH :lol:

I called you senorita grande culo. ms. fat ass. or ms. big butt. :lol:

i NEVER called you FAT ASS HUMMINGBIRD...its really funny when you say it like that. :lol:

your ANGRY now because i am telling the truth.

you like it when i call you senorita culo. and it pisses you off because you KNOW its true.

so from now on i will call you Senorita Grande Culo Colibri. ms. fat ass hummingbird. hahaahaha. :lol:
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

ssjparris gonna parris.
colibri
Freshman Poster

ok

Post by colibri »

ssjparris wrote:
colibri wrote:

hmmmmmm.....

senorita = Ms.
grande = Big
Culo = booty; Ass; butt
Colibri = Hummingbird

Senorita + Grande + Culo + Colibri = MS. FAT ASS HUMMINGBIRD........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAH :lol:

I called you senorita grande culo. ms. fat ass. or ms. big butt. :lol:

i NEVER called you FAT ASS HUMMINGBIRD...its really funny when you say it like that. :lol:

your ANGRY now because i am telling the truth.

you like it when i call you senorita culo. and it pisses you off because you KNOW its true.

so from now on i will call you Senorita Grande Culo Colibri. ms. fat ass hummingbird. hahaahaha. :lol:

its ok , lemme just roll my eyes :roll: and put u at the same level as all those nasty construcion workers that are too lazy and not too clever to come up to with a decent PIROPO (catcalling) like you .

:) N for your information u are just being plain offensive .and silly