Finding a woman who doesn't want kids is nearly impossible

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Finding a woman who doesn't want kids is nearly impossible

Post by OzGuy »

Ok so I was talking to this girl from Switzerland, everything was going great and she seemed really keen on me, wanted to meet up when I go over there etc.

The subject of children somehow came up, and I asked her if she ever wanted any of her own. She said "yes of course! do you?". I said "no, I have decided not to". At this point they always think its rather strange and ask why. I explain to them that I enjoy my freedom, want to travel, want a quiet/stress free lifestyle, and that raising kids is expensive. At that point she pretty much stopped talking to me, that was the end of it. I get this from women all the time.

It just annoys me that everyone always asks "why don't you want them" when really I should be asking them "why DO you want them?" These days raising kids is a lot harder than it used to be since women have entered the workforce. They are no longer raised properly, and are abandoned each day while the parents go to work. The mother doesn't raise the kids, a stranger does. What is the point in even having kids these days if you're not there to raise them? Women have really shot themselves in the foot with feminism. Not only is it bad for them (as they now HAVE to work), its bad for their children.

Finding a woman who doesn't want kids is nearly impossible, even in European countries. However, at least its not as difficult as it is in Anglo countries. I have found there are more women from German speaking countries who have chosen not to have children, because they are more focused on a career/education. Germany and Switzerland have a very low fertility rates compared to most countries.

Finding a woman who will date you is hard enough as it is. But finding a woman to date you who doesn't want children is nearly impossible. Anyone else have this problem?
Last edited by OzGuy on April 12th, 2012, 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Strange as it sounds, if you want a woman who is not into kids, start dating in the good ol USA! Think of all those women that are so consumed with their beloved careers that having kids becomes a distraction.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

pete98146 wrote:Strange as it sounds, if you want a woman who is not into kids, start dating in the good ol USA! Think of all those women that are so consumed with their beloved careers that having kids becomes a distraction.
Actually the fertility rate is lower in both Germany and Switzerland compared to the USA.

USA: 2.06 children per woman
Switzerland: 1.46 children per woman
Germany: 1.41 children per woman

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/peo_t ... ility-rate

So i'd have a greater chance in Germany or Switzerland than the USA.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

pete98146 wrote:Strange as it sounds, if you want a woman who is not into kids, start dating in the good ol USA! Think of all those women that are so consumed with their beloved careers that having kids becomes a distraction.
There's some truth to this. American women, being the militant femi-lesbos that they are, seem to place a lot of value on their career, their degrees, and their need to be carefree, bisexual whores in between.

Double-edge sword though, huh?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Remember we talked about this before, OzGuy? I met a German woman that doesn't want kids or marriage. It is not impossible! I have met more than one girl like this, but she wasn't atheist like me.

Anyway, I was talking with this German woman on this German dating site and we had an interesting conversation. She was really great. She began stalking me and was reading my posts on here lol. She got so mad at me that she stopped talking to me. I took her off of my Skype contacts and then 3 months later, she request me back! She was mad at me because of what I said about having children.

I met another German woman on a Russian dating site and it was a surprise. We have been talking more and more and we opened up to each other. We had a conversation about kids, religion and marriage. She is religious and wants marriage and wants kids. I said I didn't want any of it and I am atheist and she did messaged me and told me that it was no problem and she asked me was I mad at her??? I think some women may even decide not to have kids because you don't. You never know!

I don't think it's impossible. Europe is your best bet because the third world country are definitely not! They all want kids and big families in those countries.
adann
Freshman Poster

Post by adann »

I'm in the same boat. I don't want kids in the future so finding a good woman who doesn't want kids in the future will be a challenge. However I think I should be targeting smart/highly educated women who are career minded, I believe these types are less likely to want to deal with raising kids.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The women that don't want kids are always the kind of women that don't give a f**k about anything, especially you! So, finding a woman that doesn't want kids is actually counterproductive.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

It's not impossible.

When I was hunting I would bring it up early. Explain how great lives will be on the non kid route, smart people get it. I always cited that survey where 70% would not have kids if they could go back in time. Deep down people know its true.

There was one girl in China I thought would be great but we couldn't get past the kids thing. I said bye. She married an Australian guy, he cheated, divorced, now she's single with a kid broke and depressed. Lady, THAT'S what I was trying to warn you about (I sound like an "I told you so" person but shit).

Then I met a really hot one, she agreed no kids is the good life, but to me she seemed the kind that would buy 1000 shoes with all our extra money. So no to her.

Met a great Korean woman, she wanted kids sorta but saw the wisdom in my plan and gave up the kids dream to gain me. We are happy and kid free. Its an easy life with no kids. :)
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Finding a woman who doesn't want kids is nearly impossib

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

OzGuy wrote:But finding a woman to date you who doesn't want children is nearly impossible. Anyone else have this problem?
Dude...dogs want bones....women want children. A woman who does NOT want children is a rarity indeed. And even when they have had kids around 35 to 40 they go IN-SANE about kids and want more of them.

My ex nearly died when she had her 4th and the risk of another one was simply too high. But even then she lamented not having more kids. Women have a very, very strong drive to have children. The children are their welfare system. Their children can always be manipulated into "taking care of mum". And you have better believe taking care of "dad" is not something most children will do. fathers are sperm donors and autotellers now...that is it....there is nothing to fatherhood.

When a woman asks "why do you not want children" tell her my story which is not at all uncommon.

What man could be so screwed up in the head to actually try and and children in the english speaking world now. You would have to be mentally deranged and a complete idiot to have children in the engish speaking world right now.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

adann wrote:I'm in the same boat. I don't want kids in the future so finding a good woman who doesn't want kids in the future will be a challenge. However I think I should be targeting smart/highly educated women who are career minded, I believe these types are less likely to want to deal with raising kids.
Nope....just get the snip and do not tell her.

I told my fav#3 "If men ever decide that it is ok to lie to women you women are lost. This is because it takes 2 to 3 years to get to the point of deciding to have children. If he lies to you about that then you can lose 3 years. You can only do that 3 times, 4 tops. Today us men protect you by telling you if a man is lying about wanting children. But you have lied to us so much that men are now starting to take the position it is ok to lie back to you. And if men allow the lie that a man wants a family to stand? All is lost for women."

Me? Personally? I would have no problem lying to a woman about wanting a family so as to have the woman put in her best efforts trying to snare me. Why would I have a problem with that after how I have been treated.

Western women should learn "do unto others as you would have them do unto you". If lying by women to men is ok then lying by men to women is also ok.

Equality baby.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Use the Cupid sites as they allow you to search for women who don't want kids.

And don't forget that there are a lot of women who can't actually have kids.

Of course there's also all the millions of 35+ women. Women from developing countries are taking a big risk having kids at this age, so most choose not to.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why bring up that subject? Just date them and enjoy being with them and try to avoid the topic for as long as possible.

Frankly, I can't understand why anyone wants to have kids. It doesn't make sense. There is no gain or benefit for putting up with all that annoying crap. What do you get for putting up with all the trouble? Nothing. So what's the incentive to put up with it? I don't get it.

Plus kids kill the romance in the relationship. All the focus goes to them and not on you and your partner. Taking them on vacation spoils the trip too. It's no fun going on vacation with kids. They ruin everything.

It's all pain and no gain.

If a man has no interest in becoming enslaved to a spoiled brat, why should he? What if a person has no desire to sacrifice his life, freedom, and peace of mind for a child?

Not everyone is a settle down type of person either. Family life is boring and creates no special memories. There's no romance or adventure in family life. And without romance or adventure, life becomes a rut. I've never understood the appeal of family life and why it's considered to be fulfillment.

Watching kids grow up may be nice, just like watching flowers bloom may be nice. But I wouldn't want to become enslaved to a kid just to watch him grow up. Neither would I want to become enslaved to a flower just to watch it bloom.

Simply put, I don't derive that much joy from children, not enough to want to give up and sacrifice my life, time, freedom and peace of mind. No way. It's not worth it at all. I wonder how other people get brainwashed into wanting to sacrifice everything for kids. It's not in anyone's self-interest, and is illogical, except as a necessity to perpetuate the human race.

Sure children are necessary for the human race, just as doctors are necessary. But not everyone is suited to be a parent, and neither is everyone suited to become a doctor either.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Winston wrote:Why bring up that subject? Just date them and enjoy being with them and try to avoid the topic for as long as possible.
Because obviously its not going to work in the long term if she definitely wants kids. Sure you could date her for a while, but what if it starts to get serious? Its only going to end badly.
Frankly, I can't understand why anyone wants to have kids. It doesn't make sense. There is no gain or benefit for putting up with all that annoying crap. What do you get for putting up with all the trouble? Nothing. So what's the incentive to put up with it? I don't get it.

Plus kids kill the romance in the relationship. All the focus goes to them and not on you and your partner. Taking them on vacation spoils the trip too. It's no fun going on vacation with kids. They ruin everything.

It's all pain and no gain.

If a man has no interest in becoming enslaved to a spoiled brat, why should he? What if a person has no desire to sacrifice his life, freedom, and peace of mind for a child?

Not everyone is a settle down type of person either. Family life is boring and creates no special memories. There's no romance or adventure in family life. And without romance or adventure, life becomes a rut. I've never understood the appeal of family life and why it's considered to be fulfillment.

Watching kids grow up may be nice, just like watching flowers bloom may be nice. But I wouldn't want to become enslaved to a kid just to watch him grow up. Neither would I want to become enslaved to a flower just to watch it bloom.

Simply put, I don't derive that much joy from children, not enough to want to give up and sacrifice my life, time, freedom and peace of mind. No way. It's not worth it at all. I wonder how other people get brainwashed into wanting to sacrifice everything for kids. It's not in anyone's self-interest, and is illogical, except as a necessity to perpetuate the human race.

Sure children are necessary for the human race, just as doctors are necessary. But not everyone is suited to be a parent, and neither is everyone suited to become a doctor either.
I completely agree. Especially these days when the cost of living is so high. Having kids is expensive, stressful, and you don't get time to yourself to do things you enjoy (eg travel). Personally i'd much rather live a lifestyle of leisure, freedom, and be able to travel the world. I can't understand why anyone would rather have kids and be tied down to a mortgage. Besides, the world is already over populated, so people really should start reducing the number of kids they have, or not having kids at all.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

can't you just have some help in the home like a live-in nanny or aupair to sort the kids out so you & ur spouse could have time for each other & even go on vacations without them... it's nice to have a family especially when u get old, ... hopefully they'll take care of u when that time comes & won't stuff u in a home lol ... again it all comes down to their upbringing & the values u instill in them.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Boo Hoo, I can't find a woman that doesn't want to have children. Sorry but you're hanging in the wrong circles...

Don't want kids?

Find a career minded woman driven by status and wealth. She won't let children get in the way. Caution: if you don't make 50K or more she won't see you. If you're fat, short and balding she won't see you. Sorry but a woman 6'0 will not date a man 5'7 I don't give a f**k if you think that's heightism or what that's just normal. I don't want to date woman shorter than 5'5 for a variety of reasons and that eliminates quite a few women doesn't it?

I don't care...

Find an enlighten, sort of hard Leftist/Feminist woman. They believe having children adds to the crisis of overpopulation and is selfish/narcissistic.

A majority of these women are young (mid 20's, early 30's) and White, so if you have a problem with attracting those types normally....

The other only option (well two) is to focus on women over 40.... There some very established and great looking women over 40 who have had children, they are adults and out of the house.

The final choice is one that people claim they want but never follow through with it most of the time. Move to a small poor country and date young women. When the bring up they topic of children, find another one and keep this up until your tired of doing it.